READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For August 13, 2012 – Mitt Romney and Barack Obama race to define Paul Ryan, Egypt president 'retires' military figures and Jennifer Aniston engaged to actor Justin Theroux...
• Mitt Romney and Barack Obama race to define Paul Ryan: "At two separate events in North Carolina Sunday, Mitt Romney sought to portray his new running mate, Paul Ryan as a reluctant budget warrior who went to Washington to change the status quo. The Obama campaign's Ryan offensive shifted into overdrive during the Sunday morning talk shows."
• Egypt's Mohamed Morsy sends defense minister, top general to 'retirement': "Egyptian President Mohamed Morsy shook up the country's powerful military leadership Sunday, replacing top generals and reasserting power the military claimed for itself before he took office."
• Viewers outraged after NBC cuts away from Olympics closing ceremony: NBC was pummeled by viewers who took to social media after the network cut away early from the closing ceremony of the London Games on Sunday to air a new television show, drawing outrage from those who tuned in for the highly anticipated musical spectacle."
• 5 things to know about Paul Ryan's economic plan: "Paul Ryan is the leading Republican thinker on budget issues in the House and his 2013 budget proposal - released in March and called 'Path to Prosperity' - takes aim at many of President Barack Obama's policies and proposals."
• Jennifer Aniston engaged to actor Justin Theroux: "Jennifer Aniston is heading back to the altar, after accepting a marriage proposal from Justin Theroux, representatives from both actors said Sunday."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
Mitt Romney – admitted dog abuser + Paul Ryan – one of the worst animal welfare voting records in Congress = match made in hell.
where are the TAX RETURNS ? what is Romney hiding & now Ryan?,,,,two dishonest people..NO ONE seemed to be dishonest when I voted for Adlai Stevenson against Eisenhower ..so sad..& SO MUCH MONEY SPENT ON NEGATIVE ADA..PEOPLE ARE STARVING ALL AROUND THE WORLD....ROMNEY NEVER GAVE THE STATE OF MICHIGAN ANY MONEY NOR THE CITY OF DETROIT..HE GREW UO HERE IN THE SUBURBS....HE JUST TO BE ELECTED BECAUSE HIS DAD NEVER MADE IT...HE THINKS HIS $$ WILL GET HM INTO WHITE HOUSE....MAYBE SO BUT THE STOCK MKT WILL FALL ....DECREASE DRAMATICALLY..SAD.....DID GEO W BUSH BEGIN THIS PROBLEM YRS AGO?..SAD.....
A provision of ObamaCare is set to punish roughly two-thirds of U.S. hospitals evaluated by Medicare starting this fall over high readmission rates, according to an analysis by Kaiser Health News.
Starting in October, Medicare will reduce reimbursements to hospitals with high 30-day readmission rates – which refers to patients who return within a month – by as much as 1 percent. The maximum penalty increases to 2 percent the following year and 3 percent in 2014.
Why isn't MSDNC and CNN not reporting this!
obamacare is throwing the seniors and middle class under the bus!
obama wants seniors to die!
There is no recovery. Dont let the numbers fool you... they have been cooked for a long time now. Obama has wrecked the economy and added over 5 trillion to the deficit with nothing to show for it. In the first two years he could have passed any bill he wanted but didnt even think about jobs. His "laser like" focus was on the golf course and lavish vacations while Americans lost their jobs. He is the biggest clown to ever sit in the Presidency... and he is done come November. I just hope there is something left to recover.
Jennifer Aniston made her screen debut in the television series Molloy (1990), but her film career began in 1993 in the horror film Leprechaun. Aniston later starred in the sitcom Friends (1994) as portraying Rachel Green, were she received numerous accolades and worldwide recognition, the show ran for ten years ending in 2004.."^"
http://healthmedicinebook.comNewest article on our personal internet page
Notify me of new comments via email.