READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For September 19, 2012 – French magazine runs cartoons of Mohammed, Romney sticks with 47% message and what Clint Eastwood still believes in...
• French magazine runs cartoons of Mohammed: "After a week of deadly, international protests against an anti-Islam film, a French satirical magazine is fueling the debate between freedom of expression and offensive provocation. The magazine Charlie Hebdo published cartoons featuring a figure resembling the Prophet Mohammed in an issue that hit newsstands Wednesday."
• Mitt Romney sticks with 47% message: "Mitt Romney on Tuesday didn't back away from remarks he made in a secretly recorded video casting supporters of President Barack Obama as dependent on welfare, and instead said the comments that generated more problems for him in a tight race were an honest reflection of his campaign's message."
• Chicago students back in class today: "Hundreds of thousands of Chicago schools students will return to class Wednesday after the teachers' union voted to suspend its sometimes acrimonious strike that lasted about a week."
• Stocks to rise on Japan stimulus: "U.S. stock futures were modestly higher Wednesday after the Bank of Japan announced plans to ramp up its bond buying program. The Bank of Japan said it would expand its asset purchase program by ¥10 trillion to about ¥80 trillion to boost its slowing economy."
• What Clint Eastwood still believes in: "Clint Eastwood will stop by Ellen DeGeneres' daytime talk show today and, just as "Saturday Night Live" couldn't avoid parodying it, Eastwood will have to talk about that empty chair."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
I pay my taxes in United States. I don't need to go to Israel to fix my fence and I am not a fool either. I am a registered voter. I love my country and an American.
After listening to Joel Osteen and his wife being interviewed by Piers Morgan, I guess they are a bit sore on their backsides after sitting on the fence on political issues. What's so bad about saying, "We will vote for Mitt Romney like all the othere right wing Fundamentalist Born Again Cchristians. " What's so freightening about being honest?
Piers, what's your fascination with people like this?.As an ex Fundamentalist, I'm close to sure they are phonies, and rich, and intolerant of any philosophy that contradicts their's.He has a nice smile but don't be fooled. it's big business.
You keep claiming you are a Catholic; as such you are going to hell because you don't believe in the "faith alone" Evangelical principle. If you confront him with this he will say, "Well, you know only God knows where you will go after you die." It's a cop out; he knows.
If you have them on again you need to learn how to question them so that they don't wiggle out.
Thank you. James you could have not said it any better. Piers you need to grow a spine.
Think, hear and thank Mother Jones but please vote wisely.
Why do they keep saying retirees pay no income tax. My husband and I pay 33% of our income from his social security and IRA and my Civil Service annuity. Some one is playing with figures somewhere.
Notify me of new comments via email.