READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For September 27, 2012 – Deal ends lockout, President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney clash on China in Ohio battleground and Singer Andy Williams dies at 84...
• Deal ends lockout, brings real refs back to the NFL: "The short and painful era of replacement referees is over after the National Football League struck a deal with the union that represents the league's referees late Wednesday night."
• Obama, Romney clash on China, taxes in Ohio battleground: "President Barack Obama and Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney went head-to-head on China, taxes, and jobs on Wednesday as the two campaigned throughout Ohio."
• 15 days after Benghazi attack, FBI still investigating from afar: "More than two weeks after four Americans - including the U.S. ambassador to Libya - were killed in an attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, FBI agents have not yet been granted access to investigate in the eastern Libyan city, and the crime scene has not been secured, sources said.
• RIM's fate hangs on BlackBerry 10: "Research in Motion will reveal its second-quarter financial results late Thursday, but here's what most BlackBerry investors really care about: What the heck is going on with BlackBerry 10?"
• Singer Andy Williams dies at 84: "Legendary singer Andy Williams, known for his smooth voice and classics such as 'Moon River,' died after a year-long battle with bladder cancer at his Branson, Missouri, home Tuesday night, his family said."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
Hello There. I found your weblog the usage of msn. That is a really smartly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.
kaedahnya, pendedahan dan planeug memantapkan kecenderungan. thus getting a malaysian child to read is not a major problem. rather getting the parents to appreciate the fact that children respond to stories and books easily is. the provision of reading materials and opportunities, rather than playstations, is crucial in the development of reading habit and thinking children. end of comments. terima kasih.
Notify me of new comments via email.