READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For September 28, 2012 – Producer of anti-Islam film arrested, at least five dead in shooting at Minneapolis business and 'Sons of Anarchy' actor dead in Hollywood murder mystery...
• Producer of anti-Islam film arrested: "Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, the man allegedly behind the inflammatory film 'Innocence of Muslims,' was ordered held without bail Thursday after being arrested in California and accused of violating his probation."
• At least five dead in shooting at Minneapolis business: "At least five people were killed when a man opened fire at a Minneapolis business and then turned the gun on himself, police said Friday. 'I can confirm that the shooter is dead,' Deputy Chief Kris Arneson told reporters. 'And he died by a gunshot wound - self-inflicted.'"
• Barack Obama may be a job creator after all: "Republicans may soon lose a key talking point. According to data released Thursday, President Obama may now be a net job creator. In the year following Obama's inauguration, the U.S. economy lost about 4.3 million jobs. But new figures released Thursday show 4.4 million jobs have been added back since then."
• Major banks hit with biggest cyber attacks in history: "There's a good chance your bank's website was attacked over the past week. Since Sept. 19, the websites of Bank of America (BAC, Fortune 500), JPMorgan Chase (JPM, Fortune 500), Wells Fargo (WFC, Fortune 500), U.S. Bank (USB, Fortune 500) and PNC Bank have all suffered."
• 'Sons of Anarchy' actor dead in Hollywood murder mystery: "Investigators believe 'Sons of Anarchy' actor Johnny Lewis brutally killed his elderly landlord Wednesday before falling to his death as he tried to escape police whose sirens he heard approaching."