READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For October 30, 2012 – Superstorm Sandy causes at least 16 U.S. deaths, 2 coalition troops killed in Afghanistan and celebs tweet way through storm...
• Superstorm Sandy causes at least 16 U.S. deaths: "The destruction caused by Superstorm Sandy mounted Tuesday morning as electrical fires and record power outages added to the misery of devastating flooding in the Northeast."
• 2 coalition troops killed in Afghanistan: "A man wearing an Afghan police uniform shot and killed two soldiers with the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force in southern Afghanistan on Tuesday, ISAF spokeswoman Lt. Amy Hession told CNN."
• Joe Biden, Bill Clinton tag team Mitt Romney claim on Jeep and China: "It was like watching a tag team of a popular, political heavyweight and a scrappy contender against one fierce and determined opponent."
• Top Apple exec, Scott Forstall steps down: "Scott Forstall, one of the most visible faces of Apple in the wake of Steve Jobs' death, is leaving the company in a surprise shakeup at the head of Apple' ranks."
• Celebs tweet way through storm: "Superstorm Sandy caught the attention of plenty of U.S. celebrities, some of whom were caught in the middle of it."