READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For November 9, 2012 – President Barack Obama to speak about economy today, now a snowstorm and power's out again in parts of Northeast, Iran defends its right to confront airspace incursions and Navy SEALs punished for revealing secrets to video game maker...
• President Barack Obama to speak about economy today: "The 1:05 p.m. ET statement in the East Room will serve as an opportunity to address some of the big issues that Washington will tackle in the next few months – including staving off the so-called fiscal cliff – and to outline his priorities moving forward."
• Iran defends its right to confront airspace incursions: "Iran defended its right to 'confront' incursions into its territory after the Pentagon said two Iranian jets fired on an unmanned U.S. Air Force drone last week."
• Gas rationing to start in N.Y.: "For those in the New York area suffering not only from the devastating storms but also from gas lines that have lasted longer than a work shift, some relief is on the way Friday. Leaders announced gas rationing in New York City and Long Island in an effort to address the gas shortage brought on by the one-two punch of Superstorm Sandy and this week's nor'easter."
• Stocks falter at the open: "U.S. stocks opened little changed Friday, as disappointing corporate results weighed on sentiment."
• Navy SEALs punished for revealing secrets to video game maker: "Seven U.S. Navy SEALs have been reprimanded for giving up classified information connected to their tradecraft so a video game could seem more realistic, according to a navy official."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
Why has no-one brought Grover Norquist to task for the fact the at least 60% of Americans may believe he and those who sign his tax pledge may be guilty of treason for subverting the political before it has a chance to work for the People?
Why does the President continue to mis-lead in his never ending class warfare quest?
He continues to talk about raising taxes on "millionaires and billionaires" when reality is that he wants to raise them on people making $200,000 - a far cry from being a millionaire. These are upper middle class people, not "rich" like the Hollywood elite that supports Barack Obama. These are people who don't get the tax breaks that LaBron James gets, and don't get the tax breaks that the middle middle class gets. they usually end up footing the entire bill for college tuition, no child care tax credits, no IRA deductions, no child credits, etc. They are a group getting hit hard at both ends, and the President continues to demonize them. Unfortunately, there are a whole lot of jealous and envious people out there who buy into these class warfare scare tactics that the Democrats use.
What rubbish, what have you been smoking !!!!
It is high time and long overdue that this upper class+ pay their fare share and not just get tax breaks, that the republicans have been so good at helping themselves with, these people are so far behind the times that they are slowly starting to be their own worst ennemy !
Notify me of new comments via email.