READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For November 20, 2012 – Egypt says Israel will halt 'aggression' within hours, Barack Obama meets with Chinese premier and why Facebook's about to slow down (and that's probably good)...
• Egypt says Israel will halt 'aggression' within hours: "Egypt said Tuesday that Israel plans to halt its military action in Gaza within hours."
• Barack Obama meets with Chinese premier: "U.S. President Barack Obama met with Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao on Tuesday, the first top-level meeting between the two countries since the presidential election and a power transition in China."
• Marco Rubio ignites debate with answer about creationism: "Florida Sen. Marco Rubio attempted to walk the line between science and faith-based creationism in remarks that that have provoked the ire of liberal blogs, leaving the door open to creationism in responding to a recent question about the age of the Earth."
• Hostess shutdown on hold: "Hostess Brands and a key union agreed Monday to try to mediate their dispute - an unexpected development that could spare the company from permanently shutting down."
• Why Facebook's about to slow down (and that's probably good): "Bad news: Your Facebook page is likely about to slow down. Good news: The change will help keep online thieves away."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
Einstein's letter answers it all ......
I was shocked you really asked as hard questions to the ones on the other side of the war this time. Israel didn't started this, but they may end it. who thinks it right that they teach there kids to hate, and want to kill the Jew just think what it be like here in the US, if some group was teaching to hate! oh wait, that does happen, and they are all hated for doing it the KKK right? what would you think if some one like you stood up for them and said it was the Jews and the others that are to blame for fighting back? odd right!
Notify me of new comments via email.