READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For November 21, 2012 – Bomb hits bus in Tel Aviv, Secretary of Defense says America beating al Qaeda but hasn't won yet and Oprah Winfrey plugs Surface tablet - from her iPad...
• Bomb hits bus in Tel Aviv; more diplomacy under way: "With an Egyptian official acting as an intermediary, Hamas on Monday gave Israel its conditions for a cease-fire, a general in Egyptian intelligence told CNN."
• Secretary of Defense says America beating al Qaeda but hasn't won yet: "Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta spelled out the future battle against al Qaeda, praising what has been done so far but warning much more work remains."
• Some archconservatives don't accept Obama win: "Step by step, die-hard conservatives are confronting their grief over President Barack Obama's re-election. But judging from blog posts and other public pronouncements, many remain stuck somewhere between denial and anger, very far from acceptance."
• Deficit reduction? Not without entitlement reform: "As the fiscal cliff nears, the question remains whether policy makers will meaningfully address the biggest drivers of the national debt: Medicare, Social Security and Medicaid."
• Oprah Winfrey plugs Surface tablet - from her iPad: "On Sunday, the media mogul and former talk-shown queen sent a Twitter message to her 14.8 million followers saying 'love that SURFACE!' and adding that she'd already bought 12 of the devices for Christmas gifts. There's only one problem. Winfrey - or whoever manages her Twitter account - sent the tweet from an iPad."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
A blockade (how long?); occupying settlers (how many); Palestini Prisoners held(number ?); hindering statehood (how long?) American Aid (how much)....and few understand why many dislike Israel.
Well said John.
Reblogged this on infodespacho.
Thank you Piers for your awesome coverage on covering both sides. Usually we have seen only one side of the story such as israeli side. This is the first time I am seeing that there is a fair balanced way of covering this. I really congratulate CNN for doing this and I hope your other anchors do the same instead of mainly looking at Israeli side.
Thank for giving us two sides to this story. This occupation is wicked worse than what Hitler has done as this occupation has gone on for over 60 years and the people of Gaza are being terrorized daily. It's absolutely disgusting how the world leaders have sold there soul the monsters of Israel.
Oops! Thank for giving us two sides to this story. This occupation is wicked worse than what Hitler has done as this occupation has gone on for over 60 years and the people of Gaza are being terrorized daily. It's absolutely disgusting how the world leaders have sold there soul to the monsters of Israel.
What happened to the billion dollars worth of iron dome and ant-missiles Israel purchased with our US tax dollars?
Palestians are humans also.
Notify me of new comments via email.