Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For November 21, 2012 – Bomb hits bus in Tel Aviv, Secretary of Defense says America beating al Qaeda but hasn't won yet and Oprah Winfrey plugs Surface tablet - from her iPad...
• Bomb hits bus in Tel Aviv; more diplomacy under way: "With an Egyptian official acting as an intermediary, Hamas on Monday gave Israel its conditions for a cease-fire, a general in Egyptian intelligence told CNN."
• Secretary of Defense says America beating al Qaeda but hasn't won yet: "Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta spelled out the future battle against al Qaeda, praising what has been done so far but warning much more work remains."
• Some archconservatives don't accept Obama win: "Step by step, die-hard conservatives are confronting their grief over President Barack Obama's re-election. But judging from blog posts and other public pronouncements, many remain stuck somewhere between denial and anger, very far from acceptance."
• Deficit reduction? Not without entitlement reform: "As the fiscal cliff nears, the question remains whether policy makers will meaningfully address the biggest drivers of the national debt: Medicare, Social Security and Medicaid."
• Oprah Winfrey plugs Surface tablet - from her iPad: "On Sunday, the media mogul and former talk-shown queen sent a Twitter message to her 14.8 million followers saying 'love that SURFACE!' and adding that she'd already bought 12 of the devices for Christmas gifts. There's only one problem. Winfrey - or whoever manages her Twitter account - sent the tweet from an iPad."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter