Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For November 27, 2012 – Barack Obama promotes his fiscal cliff solution, Yasser Arafat's remains are exhumed and Angus T. Jones of 'Two and a Half Men' calls his show 'filth'...
• Obama promotes his fiscal cliff solution: "As negotiations continue over how to thwart the looming crisis known as the fiscal cliff, President Barack Obama will take his case on the road this week, urging Americans to support his push to let tax rates rise on the wealthiest Americans."
• Yasser Arafat's remains are exhumed: "The body of former Palestine Liberation Organization leader Yasser Arafat was exhumed Tuesday for tests to see if poisoning led to his 2004 death, according to WAFA, the official Palestinian news agency."
• Ambassador Rice to meet with lawmakers on Libya: "After facing criticism from Republican lawmakers surrounding her characterization of the September 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice will hold meetings on Capitol Hill about Libya, an administration official said Monday."
• Companies speeding up dividend payments: "While investors brace for higher tax rates on dividend payments next year, a few companies have taken steps to soften the blow with early payouts."
• Angus T. Jones of 'Two and a Half Men' calls his show 'filth': "Angus T. Jones, the 19-year-old actor who has played the 'Half' man, Jake Harper, since 2003, calls the sitcom 'filth' in a taped interview that recounts his religious experience."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter