READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For November 29, 2012 – Powerball winners in Arizona, Missouri, Leveson urges new independent regulator for UK press and Lindsay Lohan arrested over alleged altercation...
• Powerball winners in Arizona, Missouri: "If you are in Missouri or Arizona, check your lottery tickets. You could be filthy rich. Tickets for the record-breaking estimated $579 million jackpot were purchased in those states, lottery officials said early Thursday morning."
• Leveson urges new independent regulator for UK press: "Media moguls are waiting with bated breath to see if Brian Leveson will recommend that the current system of self-regulation - widely regarded as having failed - continues, or whether he will call instead for a new independent regulator or statutory regulation to rein in the worst excesses of Britain's press."
• GOP lawmaker's compromise nixed: "House Speaker John Boehner and other conservatives shot down a proposal from a senior congressional Republican who suggested that his GOP colleagues break from their firm anti-tax position and agree to a demand from Democrats to immediately renew middle-class tax cuts."
• Unemployment benefits cost $520 billion: "Jobless Americans have collected more than half a trillion dollars in benefits over the past five years."
• Lindsay Lohan arrested over alleged altercation: "In her latest brush with the law, police arrested actress Lindsay Lohan on Thursday after an alleged altercation at a New York nightclub."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
» Follow "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Instagram
Dear Piers Morgan
If you go to prison for phone hacking do you intend to join a gang? And if so do you have a particular gang in mind. Or do you plan on paying someone to be your man.
Lets say you are sentenced in a U.S. Court and go to prison in the U.S. Do you intend to stick to your pompous, condescending and arrogant way of speaking to people?
What are the procedures that they follow to win .
Thanks power ball .
Notify me of new comments via email.