READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For November 30, 2012 – Draft of new Egyptian constitution passes, Congress may need a Christmas miracle for the fiscal cliff and a man chases Mitt Romney's car and reaches in...
• Draft of new Egyptian constitution passes: "As the sun rose over Cairo on Friday, an assembly charged with crafting Egypt's new constitution gave its final approval after 21 hours of haggling and the passage of all 234 articles."
• Congress may need a Christmas miracle for the fiscal cliff: "After two years of endless debate and a national election, Democrats and Republicans on Thursday found themselves right where they started - blaming each other for stagnant negotiations on taxes and government spending."
• U.N. approves Palestinian 'observer state' bid: "The United Nations General Assembly on Thursday endorsed an upgraded U.N. status for the Palestinian Authority, despite intense opposition from the United States and Israel."
• Judge OKs bonuses for execs in Hostess liquidation: "A federal bankruptcy judge finalized the liquidation of Hostess Brands on Thursday and approved a bonus plan for senior executives involved in the wind-down of the company."
• And a man chases Mitt Romney's car and reaches in: "The Secret Service said an unidentified man was arrested Thursday at the White House after running at the vehicle carrying former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney to a lunch there."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
» Follow "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Instagram