READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For November 30, 2012 – Draft of new Egyptian constitution passes, Congress may need a Christmas miracle for the fiscal cliff and a man chases Mitt Romney's car and reaches in...
• Draft of new Egyptian constitution passes: "As the sun rose over Cairo on Friday, an assembly charged with crafting Egypt's new constitution gave its final approval after 21 hours of haggling and the passage of all 234 articles."
• Congress may need a Christmas miracle for the fiscal cliff: "After two years of endless debate and a national election, Democrats and Republicans on Thursday found themselves right where they started - blaming each other for stagnant negotiations on taxes and government spending."
• U.N. approves Palestinian 'observer state' bid: "The United Nations General Assembly on Thursday endorsed an upgraded U.N. status for the Palestinian Authority, despite intense opposition from the United States and Israel."
• Judge OKs bonuses for execs in Hostess liquidation: "A federal bankruptcy judge finalized the liquidation of Hostess Brands on Thursday and approved a bonus plan for senior executives involved in the wind-down of the company."
• And a man chases Mitt Romney's car and reaches in: "The Secret Service said an unidentified man was arrested Thursday at the White House after running at the vehicle carrying former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney to a lunch there."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
» Follow "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Instagram
So I have been reading and watching where you are with the White House with days to go before Christmas.
TELL THE "SPEAKER" TO LET THE PRESIDENT HAVE HIS TAXES ON THE TOP 2% AND THE AMOUNT OF CUTS THE DEMOCRATS WANT!!!!
This is too important to be stubborn after almost going through another DEPRESSION!!!
He won the election. The people knew what he wanted. If it does not work, you and the speaker can point the finger at the democrats, as they pointed to you on Iraq and the economy.
Bottom line. WE PAY YOU GUYS TO GET SOME WORK DONE. GET TO WORK, ALL OF YOU, SO THAT THE COUNTRY CAN!!!!
We voted for President Obama to run our country Not the speaker of the house and not Isreal leaders and not the Israel lobbyist.
Notify me of new comments via email.