Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For December 5, 2012 – Tense Cairo braces for more demonstrations, same players, same disputes in fiscal cliff debate and a snake on a plane forces emergency landing...
• Tense Cairo braces for more demonstrations: "Egypt's capital boiled Wednesday as protesters supporting and opposing President Mohamed Morsy geared up for demonstrations."
• Same players, same disputes in fiscal cliff debate: "If insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result, then continuing negotiations on a deal to avoid the fiscal cliff might amount to little more than crazy talk."
• Newspaper takes heat over haunting subway photo: "The man in the picture has his back to the camera. He's desperately clawing at a subway platform, looking right at the train that's bearing down on him as he stands on the tracks."
• Netflix inks Disney deal: "Netflix has inked a high-profile deal with Walt Disney Studios, but you won't see new releases in your streaming queue for another four years."
• Snake on a plane forces emergency landing: "Ninety passengers aboard an Egypt Air flight from Cairo to Kuwait could have used actor Samuel L. Jackson this week after a snake reportedly bit a Jordanian man who smuggled the reptile onboard."