READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For December 5, 2012 – Tense Cairo braces for more demonstrations, same players, same disputes in fiscal cliff debate and a snake on a plane forces emergency landing...
• Tense Cairo braces for more demonstrations: "Egypt's capital boiled Wednesday as protesters supporting and opposing President Mohamed Morsy geared up for demonstrations."
• Same players, same disputes in fiscal cliff debate: "If insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result, then continuing negotiations on a deal to avoid the fiscal cliff might amount to little more than crazy talk."
• Newspaper takes heat over haunting subway photo: "The man in the picture has his back to the camera. He's desperately clawing at a subway platform, looking right at the train that's bearing down on him as he stands on the tracks."
• Netflix inks Disney deal: "Netflix has inked a high-profile deal with Walt Disney Studios, but you won't see new releases in your streaming queue for another four years."
• Snake on a plane forces emergency landing: "Ninety passengers aboard an Egypt Air flight from Cairo to Kuwait could have used actor Samuel L. Jackson this week after a snake reportedly bit a Jordanian man who smuggled the reptile onboard."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
» Follow "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Instagram
"What happens if The opposition in Libya, decide to take sides with the opposition in Egypt? It can happen!!!"
"There are no boarders in North Africa, it's like Canada. Alliances can happen just it happens anywhere in the world."
Notify me of new comments via email.