READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For December 6, 2012 – Tanks deployed near presidential palace after Egypt protests, key GOP senator breaks ranks on fiscal cliff and pregnant Catherine leaves hospital after acute morning sickness treatment...
• Tanks deployed near presidential palace after Egypt protests: "Tanks and armored personnel carriers rolled into the shattered district near the Egyptian presidential palace Thursday after days of protests there targeting President Mohamed Morsy."
• Key GOP senator breaks ranks on fiscal cliff: "In a significant development in the fiscal cliff standoff, Republican Sen. Tom Coburn, a leading deficit hawk, said Wednesday he would support higher tax rates on wealthier Americans as part of a broader deal with President Barack Obama and congressional Democrats to avoid the crisis."
• Clinton spearheads new diplomatic push on Syria: "U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is meeting Thursday with key players as part of a new U.S. diplomatic push on Syria, amid reports that the government of President Bashar al-Assad may be preparing to use chemical weapons."
• Tim Cook tells NBC Apple will be building Macs in the U.S.: "Tim Cook drops a bombshell in his interview with Brian Williams scheduled to air Thursday evening: Apple (AAPL) next year will begin manufacturing one of its existing Mac lines exclusively in the U.S."
• Pregnant Catherine leaves hospital after acute morning sickness treatment: "Looking slightly wan but smiling, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, left a hospital Thursday morning, three days after being admitted for acute morning sickness."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
» Follow "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Instagram
Notify me of new comments via email.