READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For December 10, 2012 – Barack Obama and John Boehner meet about fiscal cliff and agree - not to say much, U.S. Navy SEAL killed in operation to rescue American doctor in Afghanistan and Singer Jenni Rivera dies in plane crash...
• Barack Obama and John Boehner meet about fiscal cliff and agree - not to say much: "Twenty-three days since they last met face-to-face and 23 days before the fiscal cliff becomes a harsh reality, the two men most pivotal to the contentious budget talks sat down Sunday."
• U.S. Navy SEAL killed in operation to rescue American doctor in Afghanistan: "An elite U.S. special forces team rescued an American doctor who had been abducted in Afghanistan, but lost one of their own members in the mission, officials said."
• ‘Zero’ U.S. growth without a deal, says Lagarde: "The head of the International Monetary Fund, Christine Lagarde, warned that the American economy won’t grow next year without a deal on the fiscal cliff."
• Favorite tax deductions of the rich: "The wealthy could see their tax burden go up by an average of $14,000 if lawmakers limit itemized deductions as part of a fiscal cliff deal."
• Singer Jenni Rivera dies in plane crash: "Mexican-American singer Jenni Rivera died when the small plane she was traveling in with at least five others crashed in the mountains of northern Mexico, her brother told CNN."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
» Follow "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Instagram
about the Fisal cliff " they have to make a deal both partys
about the navy US kill .sorry is not first and even the last (but all the solgers who go there make one deal and they pay good )so they know
about the tax rich (mistake )
next year will not grow the economy for sure (so she have to say that because ,she have to say something)
about the women kill in plan crash ..sorry but this happening
thank you i will see you
I am disappointed that you, of all people, did not get an answer about the Republican 'proposals'. I was involved in negotiations for 25 years. Both sides come to the table with a list of wants/needs....and then you negotiate. We know what the President has proposed. Every time I have heard you ask your Republican guest(s) what their side is proposing you have allowed them to side step the question and revert to railing about what they DON'T like about the President's proposals. You are very direct. You need to get a straight answer and make them publicly 'list' just what their specific wants/needs are. As it appears to alot of us – the Republicans have no specifics – they simply want to "say no". Not what our country needs. I want the ability to see proposals from both parties side by side to compare. Thank you. Kathy
Notify me of new comments via email.