READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For December 13, 2012 – Prank call nurse found hanging by co-workers, North Korea's launch causes worries about nukes, Iran and the Pacific and the nominees are announced for the 70th annual Golden Globes...
• Prank call nurse found hanging by co-workers: "A nurse who took a prank call from an Australian radio station apparently hanged herself using a scarf, but her reasons for pursuing that tragic course remain unclear. Jacintha Saldanha was found last Friday by work colleagues hanging from a wardrobe door at her hospital living quarters, a coroner's court in London heard Thursday."
• N. Korea's launch causes worries about nukes, Iran and the Pacific: "North Korea's newly launched satellite marks a "big deal" for Pyongyang, the crossing of a major threshold and a public relations win for the secretive country's new leader, Kim Jong Un, experts say. The success, after years of failed attempts, triggered worries among world leaders about nuclear weapons, Iran and the balance of power in the Pacific."
• Fiscal Cliff talks still hung up on taxes: "Public posturing or possible stalemate? Continued sniping by both sides in the fiscal cliff negotiations shows little movement on the core issue – higher taxes on the wealthy."
• Is a Republican the frontrunner for defense?: "Former Nebraska Republican Sen. Chuck Hagel has met with both President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden, as the president considers tapping him to replace Leon Panetta as defense secretary, according to several knowledgeable sources."
• Nominees announced for 70th annual Golden Globes: "The nominees for the 70th annual Golden Globe Awards were announced Thursday by Jessica Alba, Megan Fox and Ed Helms. Steven Spielberg's epic on the 16th president, 'Lincoln,' stood out in the film categories with seven Golden Globe nominations, followed closely by Ben Affleck's 'Argo' and Quentin Tarantino's 'Django Unchained.'"
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
» Follow "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Instagram
"Power corruption and Lies. That's whats in the News these days. The media are the worst for doing this, and yet they say they have no Bias????"
"You won't know this Pierse, but I've made over 500 comments to the Express, to date. Of course under my Pen-name there. I'm quite thw busy guy. Read many other Broad-Sheets around the globe."
You've got too much time on your hands. Your senseless, rude, racist and bizarre comments are tired. The rest of us aren't interested in your stupidity. The Enquirer would be a good place for you to share your types of nonsense. Spare us and get a life.
Pierse I think you should run for Office. With your Honesty. Integrity, and Truth, how could you lose?? You're a natural HIT!!!"
Negligence?? Do we know who sold those weapons to Qatar that were exchanged for Oil to Libya?? Was it the USA ???"
"I think Barak Obama advised Susan Rice to drop out, otherwise they would take him with her, and who says she won't anyways?"
"if women really want to be leaders, then they had better stop hiding in a man's pants, even if his name is Barack Obama."
"The Muslim Obama, is running scared, and realises he doesn't have too much more time left, to follow through on the final plan; of ruining a Super Power while they're still in Limbo of a Black Man (Tembo) in their White House."
"What does it matter if the position you have to enter is on the outside?? You still get to run! And there are sometimes even lesser obstacles."
Sadly people who are mentally disturbed do not need much to go over the edge. What we all forget to notice. Mentally disturbed people can finish university and hold jobs and have a gift of the gab and very convincing. Therapies are nothing more than a bandage with deep pockets with clock ticking laughing all the way to the bank. When a threapiesr can cure you they find ways out.
1. Your parents and family failed you.
2. You are put on happy pills that works for a while.
Lets get tougher on bullies. Yes, this includes the media.
Oops ! When a therapist can not cure you that find a way out.....
"So you also live in denial that Charlie is Gay, and his marriage to Camilla is a joke? That he has no kids, and Lizzie has done nothing but cover up for her kids?? Anne was divorsed year ago but it never went public. We all know about Andrew and fergie. as for Edward and his corruption, it all got shoved under the carpet. Now we have Diana's kids, that Lizzie had murdered so she could get her filthy hands on them so as to continue her thrust for power.
Forever live in denial,Pierse, But we all knew this long before I left England, for the third time."
Please, do not refer to her as "pranked nurse". For God's sake, that is so disrespectful. How about "royal nurse" or "London nurse"?
Pierce Morgan – I always liked him and usually find his shows to be interesting and educational. However, referring to the Australiian DJ's accents as a"horrible twang" is extremely offensive, disrespectful and rude. When it comes to dialect, it's something you don't attack such as someone's mother or religion. He crossed the line and should apologize to the Australian people for the attack on their dialect. I'm American and will not accept attacks on my dialect either. We're the product of our enviornment and our dialects are part of our culture. Be a professional and apologize.
I always thought Piers was a good reporter until tonight. His rants against guns was in my estimation just to take advantage of this terrible crisis and to sensationalize his agenda and that of CNN. It was out of line. Since you are not American you should stick to what you know like IRA bombing. Are you so naive to believe that if we did away with all guns that people would make their own. In the sixties bad people were making zip guns with a tube and rubber bands and what about Tim McVey who used fertilizer to make a bomb. Your rant on assault rifles when in the same picture the pistols could fire as many rounds as fast as the rifle and with the same effect. Stick to something you know like who is sleeping with who.
Megan Fox said of being a popular media topic that, though she is not on the same level as Jennifer Aniston, Britney Spears, or Lindsay Lohan, she does find it difficult and that there have been times when people have avoided being around her because they do not want to end up in the media's spotlight. "I need to behave in a way and handle myself in a way that will cause people to take me seriously," ^.."
Most up to date content from our blog page <http://www.caramoan.ph/index.php
Notify me of new comments via email.