READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For December 14, 2012 – U.S. to send troops and Patriot missiles to Turkey, Barack Obama and John Boehner hold 'frank' meeting on approaching fiscal cliff and Google Maps puts Apple Maps to shame...
• U.S. to send troops and Patriot missiles to Turkey: "The United States gave the go-ahead Friday to deploy Patriot anti-ballistic missiles to Turkey along with enough troops to operate them as the heavily embattled government in neighboring Syria again vehemently denied firing ballistic missiles at rebels."
• Obama, Boehner hold 'frank' meeting on approaching fiscal cliff: "Facing a looming deadline to avoid the fiscal cliff, President Barack Obama and House Speaker John Boehner met Thursday for their first face-to-face talk in four days."
• GOPers like Democrat John Kerry for secretary of state: "Now that embattled U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice has withdrawn her name from secretary of state consideration, attention is turning toward Sen. John Kerry, D-Massachusetts, the other top candidate to replace outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton."
• How to get to 6.5% unemployment: "The Federal Reserve predicts it will keep stimulative policies in place until the unemployment rate falls to 6.5%. But just how many jobs will it take to get there?"
• Google Maps puts Apple Maps to shame: "When the Google Maps app for the iPhone had finally been released late Wednesday night, there was a collective rejoicing from Apple fans worldwide - many took to Twitter and Facebook to relish in the news and download it immediately."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
» Follow "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Instagram
After viewing the interview of the Second Amendment lobbyist, the disgust of Piers Morgan has turned into the terror of todays brutal slaying of 18 innocent children. Please continue in your passsionate argument for gun control before more lives are lost. As a retired teacher, I often feared "lock down" status as a parent willing to risk my own life for the lives of my students. This is a choice no one should have to make.
So I guess The former Mayor of NY. Mr. Rudy. G, will be on again tonight, Supporting handguns on every person?
Gun control will not fix this matter. A return to God and country, strong moral and ethical values, a resurgance of family and a since of connecttion, disipline and respect are the answer. Government control over guns will only strenghten the already out of control black market and continue to demoralize our masses which I believe tis administration is all about. Government control of the people!!!!!
Piers if you don't like the laws of the US take yourself back to england
Notify me of new comments via email.