Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

January 1st, 2013

Do you want to attend a show with special guest Dr. Oz?

On Monday, "Piers Morgan Tonight" will host an audience with special guest Dr. Mehmet Oz who is dedicated to helping you kick off a healthy lifestyle in 2013.

If you are in the New York City area and are available from 4-8 p.m. on Monday, January 7, we'd love for you to join us as Dr. Oz tries to help the nation stay healthy.

For free tickets to attend the live studio audience of "Piers Morgan Tonight" please send an e-mail to PiersMorganDrOzAudience@gmail.com with:

1) Your full name
2) Your daytime phone number
3) Amount of tickets needed (max of two)

Deadline to respond is Saturday, January 5 at 10 a.m. Must be 18 or older to attend.
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
» Follow "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Instagram

Post by:
Filed under: Announcements
  1. Brian

Piers...please deport yourself.

January 1, 2013 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Chase

Brian, please shut the hell up and stop acting like a 2-year-old. I really hope this new year brings an end to all of these nasty, bigoted losers. Piers Morgan is doing an excellent job, and he makes more money than you or any of your bigoted friends could ever dream of making. Go back to your trailer park.

January 1, 2013 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Joe

Chase, who is the two year old Brian made a simple statement and you are the one that went right to the insults. This tells me right off on which one of you has the valid point. People who attack others right off the bat are the ones who haven't a decent or legitimate argument!!

January 2, 2013 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
      • Andrew

Mmmm money. I'm sure that is why Mr. Morgan is here. CNN pays much better than the kind of work he was doing in the UK.

January 6, 2013 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
    • Chase

Joe, first off, your very incoherent style of writing should tell others a lot about you. I'm not attacking anyone. I'm expressing anger against all of the redneck American bigots in this country. Attacking is what they do. What educated people like me do is show them that they should get a life and quit attacking celebrities for no good reason. End of rant.

January 2, 2013 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Griff.

"Life in a Phone-Box. Dr what?? I hope the USA realise, their Space Race is over., After all the arguing about the Fiscal Cliff, and their 'Little Drop in the Ocean' they just about told China, "We Abort."

January 2, 2013 at 12:04 am | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Griff.

"Keep the Bonfires Burning, Pierse; and I'll do my best to keep looking for more fuel."

January 2, 2013 at 12:33 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Griff.

"But you can only be wrong 33% of the time, just as well as being right 25% of the time; that means you're stuck in the middle the rest of the time, and unless you can read the future you'll never be believed you tried."

January 2, 2013 at 12:44 am | Report abuse | Reply
  5. dracula

give my guns away and depend on government stupid english

January 2, 2013 at 1:07 am | Report abuse | Reply
  6. iuliana

Happy New Year, Piers! Ignore these people who attac you, forgive them.

January 2, 2013 at 1:51 am | Report abuse | Reply
  7. worldcares

Can't comment on the discus site. Use to be able to make a comment. They print many obnoxious, bias comments.
    Oh well, it is their prerogative, to pick and choose, what they print.
    Happy New Year, Piers.

January 2, 2013 at 3:23 am | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Cal Wendlandt

Gun crime, you are missing the point!
    In time past I have been given medical prescriptions by my doctor. And my wife and others told me I was changing into some one they did not know. On one occastion I was hauled to the emergency room by ambulance.
    Now when my family told me about what they saw, I my self felt fine and thought every thing was going well.
    My whole point to this is. The country of America prescribes, issues and consume more prescribed drugs than the entire rest of the world combined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And no one including the media wants to talk about it.
    And the prescibing doctors do not explain to the patient what side effects may or may not take place.
    And some one will say, there is only a 1% of that happening. Well, what is 1% of a population of 310,000,000 people?
    When the media want to glass over the topic they talk in precentages. When the media want to make a big deal about it, they talk in numbers of people it involves.
    So you see, there is more to the subject of crime, violance and crazy behavior. And to aviod having a real conversation about it . Just don't keep any meaningful records or have any real talks about it and know one will know any more than what we tell them.
    So I say, if you are going to talk about the topic thru the media programs, do it in a complete manner or don't do it at all.
    Poor coverage is just as bad as no coverage of events.
    Cal W

January 2, 2013 at 11:16 am | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Jaker, Dublin

No...I can Doctor myself...as for Piers I'll only say this, "Please Don't Go" stay & annoy the GOP & Gun Lobby's a lot more...

Oh & Piers, Happy 2013...probably another year the world is going to end if another cult or crazy takes that notion of it.

January 2, 2013 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Jane

Happy New Year Piers.
    We need reporters like you. You have the guts sending other reports a message to keep media free.
    NRA and GOP need to be exposed and you are doing great.

January 3, 2013 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  11. Lord Toronaga

CNN shames it self with psychopath Morgan ranting at guests CNN invites to his "show". He violates everything CNN supposedly stands for and enforces on its own message boards. Morgan has to go. Pretty soon he won't have any guests...

January 6, 2013 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  12. Stephanie

Hello Piers, Love your show. Curious why you have a charlatan like Dr Oz on your show? He was completely exposed recently in a very well researched Slate article. You should do your homework before letting anyone appear on your program. He is a snake oil salesman of the worst kind. Even more surprising is that you have one of the most respected doctors on the planet who is a colleague of yours on CNN, Sanjay Gupta. I am very curious: why Dr Oz and not Dr Gupta?

January 6, 2013 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  13. система безопасности

Somebody essentially assist to make seriously posts I'd state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and to this point? I surprised with the research you made to make this actual post extraordinary. Magnificent activity!

January 18, 2013 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Philemon

Guns don't kill people, bullets do! I don't hear anyone talking about putting severe limitations on the manufacture and sale conditions of ammunition. There may be several thousand different types of guns, but a lot of them use the same type of ammunition. Make it a requirement to have a licence in order to buy bullets, sell them only through authorized government run stores, and keep a database of all purchases. At the same time, put an extremely high sales tax on all ammunition to help out the deficit. There my be a poorly perceived "right" to bear arms, but that may not be entirely applicable to bullets. It won't matter how many millions of guns currently exist in the general population when the bullet supply dries up.

January 31, 2013 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply