READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For January 7, 2013 – Defense secretary and CIA director nominations planned for Monday, Morsy backs Syrian calls for al-Assad to face war crimes trial and Notre Dame vs. Alabama in the final game of the Bowl Championship Series...
• Defense secretary and CIA director nominations planned for Monday: "President Barack Obama plans to announce former Sen. Chuck Hagel as his nominee to become the next defense secretary and Counterterrorism and Homeland Security Adviser John Brennan as the nominee for CIA director on Monday, administration officials told CNN."
• Morsy backs Syrian calls for al-Assad to face war crimes trial, no matter what: "Egyptian President Mohamed Morsy supports calls by people in Syria for President Bashar al-Assad to be tried for war crimes, he told CNN on Sunday in an exclusive interview."
• Prosecutors set to unveil evidence in Colorado theater shooting: "On Monday, many grisly details of what happened could be presented in a Colorado court at a preliminary hearing for the shooting suspect, James Holmes."
• Google's Schmidt starts North Korea trip: "A controversial private trip to North Korea by Google Chairman Eric Schmidt and former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson got underway Monday, according to media reports."
• Notre Dame vs. Alabama in the final game of the Bowl Championship Series: "It doesn't get much bigger than No. 1 Notre Dame vs. No. 2 Alabama in the national title game."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
I guess CNN is also just as Biased??"
I don't see Alex Jones name posted on your page for today's show. Is your cable TV network so paranoid of what the man and his network has to say about current events that even the posting of his name is taboo? I need to give people a heads up, the man the CNN network has black listed is only being invited on the CNN network in person, so that the network will have a chance to do a character assassination of the man and his media network. That is there plan, so if you are aware of the intent before hand you can watch them in the act and ask yourself why CNN is doing that, who does CNN work for and what is the end game. Go to infowars dot com and then go to the free you tube channel to educate yourself of the current events you were never told about on CNN.
Was also just looking for your comment on Alex Jones. Should be your headline, demagogues.
Well, Mr. Morgan, are you ready for Mr. Jones ?
Assad for war crimes!
How about both Bush and Obama, 500,000 dead children in Iraq 1,000,000 in total, 30,000 dead in Lybia, how about 30,000 dead in Syria? god knows how many more in Pakistan & Afganistan.
Alex Jones was detained by TSA and discriminated against.
Alex Jones cannot be displayed on some web forums because of propaganda and censorship.
Your reserve during this 1-7 show is, to say the least, admirable.
If you read 'true' news, it won't be read here. In Middle Eastern news.. they will tell you.. that Syrians WANT Assad.
They also believe that the opposition is not Syrians at all.. they are bought and paid for by those who still want a NWO.
Of course the media here won't tell you that. They still believe you are sheep and will believe that Assad is the worst man on the planet. I agree with you Steelrules. Now about bringing up the real criminals like Bush and Obama and Cheney for 'their war crimes' on Americans AND the Middle East.
You can have whatever opinion of Alex Jones you want but you can't accuse him of dishonesty. Which makes him a member of a very small group. Can't think of anyone in Washington DC that meets that standard.
Piers got owned like the lying coward he is. Most of you at CNN are pathetic liars as well working for would be tyrants and despots. We'll see what side of history we all fall on. The answer to 1984 is 1776!!!
The 2nd Amendment, Batman Shooting & High Fructose Corn Syrup
Notify me of new comments via email.