READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For January 21, 2013 – Crowd of 800,000 to welcome Barack Obama to second half of his presidency, grim tolls, more questions in Algeria hostage standoff and baseball great Stan 'The Man' Musial dies at 92...
• Crowd of 800,000 to welcome Obama to second half of his presidency: "A day after formally beginning his second term, President Barack Obama on Monday takes part in the full trappings of his inauguration by reciting the oath of office in front of a crowd expected to number between 800,000 and 900,000 people."
• Grim tolls, more questions in Algeria hostage standoff: "After a fiery end to an Algerian hostage standoff that transfixed the world last week, more casualties piled up Monday as world leaders added up the grim tolls."
• 'Horrific' New Mexico shooting leaves 5 dead; investigators arrest 15-year-old: "Sheriff's investigators combed through what one called a "horrific" crime scene Sunday after the shooting deaths of five people, three of them children, at a home outside Albuquerque, New Mexico."
• PayPal announces 'aggressive changes' coming to frozen funds policy: "PayPal's overzealous fraud filters have frustrated customers for years, with an inscrutable verification process that leaves some battling for months to get access to their money."
• Baseball great Stan 'The Man' Musial dies at 92: "Stanley Frank Musial made a name for himself as one of baseball's best hitters of all time on the field, as well as one of its greatest, most dignified ambassadors off it."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
I happened to catch an interview with three of Pres. Obamas advisers. One said something I thought was very profound. He said that a Republican Congressman friend said the reason congress Rep. give him such a had time is " if we give in, the Pres. Will know that we know that he(the pres.) knows that we (the Republicans) know that the Pres. gets it." Wow
How true that is. We need whole new young congress that really works for the people.
CORETTA SCOTT KING, et al,
Vs. Case No. 97242
LOYD JOWERS, et al,
Wow! This could be one particular of the most helpful blogs We've ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Fantastic. I'm also a specialist in this topic therefore I can understand your hard work.
Thanks for some other informative website. The place else could I get that type of info written in such an ideal way? I have a challenge that I'm just now working on, and I've been at the glance out for such info.
Notify me of new comments via email.