READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For January 23, 2013 – Secretary of State Hillary Clinton testifies before a Senate committee on Benghazi, 650 hostages freed by Algerian special forces and Justin Bieber dethrones Lady Gaga on Twitter...
• Secretary of State Hillary Clinton testifies before a Senate committee on Benghazi: "Last September's terrorist attack in Libya that killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans didn't happen in a vacuum but was part of a "broader strategic challenge in North Africa and the wider region," Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Wednesday."
• Algeria attack changes terror landscape in North Africa: "It was the most ambitious and the deadliest terror attack since the rampage by Pakistani militants through Mumbai five years ago."
• New Mexico teen accused of gunning down family 'lost sense of conscience': "The tragedy unfolded early Saturday morning, when Nehemiah Griego, 15, carried a .22-caliber rifle to where his mother and 9-year-old brother slept side by side, an arrest affidavit said."
• How House Republicans would defuse debt ceiling: "On Wednesday the House is expected to vote on a Republican bill that would let the Treasury Department borrow new money until mid-May."
• Justin Bieber dethrones Lady Gaga on Twitter: "On Monday night, Justin Bieber surpassed fellow singer Lady Gaga to become the most-followed person on Twitter."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
I really look forward to this segment. I am absolutely sick and tired of the gun story. Please drop the gun issue and talk about why we arent doing more for the mentally ill. PLease, please, please no more gun stories (shows). I wont watch.
to SEC. H. Clinton, You go girl!!! ask whos to blame for thousands killed in Iraq and Afganistan ?//
How come the republicans are so outraged about 4 Americans being killed in Bengazi but show no outrage over the 26 Americans being killed in Newton Connecticut. They are always so upset about people being politically correct, but isn't this an example of them being politically correct for their gun lobbyist.
a little poem you might appreciate Thanks to the NRA, if the truth be told, I can take my assault weapon everywhere I go. I'm not too smart, don't give a fart, don't have a heart, but as long as I think killing is fun, I'll have my gun. I may have mental issues, and crazy I sometimes go, but I can buy a gun no matter how many wild seeds I've sown. My gun is part of me, like bad breathe and parts you can not see, so I just want to say, Thank you NRA for making my day.
When will the Republicans question George Bush in Congress because WE the people of United State were not satisfied by him and his lies. Where is the WMD our service men and women died for?
Why is Bush not being tried for War crimes in Hague?
Notify me of new comments via email.