READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For February 6, 2013 – Barack Obama calls for short-term fix to imminent spending cuts, 8.0-magnitude earthquake near Solomon Islands and the Monopoly iron gets voted out in favor of a cat...
• Barack Obama calls for short-term fix to imminent spending cuts: "President Barack Obama called on Tuesday for a short-term agreement to put off deep cuts to government spending, including the military, set to take effect next month."
• 8.0-magnitude earthquake near Solomon Islands: "An 8.0-magnitude earthquake struck off the Solomon Islands in the South Pacific on Wednesday, triggering a tsunami that killed five people but didn't threaten the wider region."
• Boy Scout leaders to vote on ending ban against gay membership: "The polarizing debate over whether Boy Scouts of America should allow gay members could enter a new phase with a vote on a new policy Wednesday."
• Postal Service to end Saturday mail service Aug. 1: "The U.S. Postal Service plans to stop delivering letters and other first-class mail on Saturdays beginning Aug. 1, although packages will continue to be delivered."
• The Monopoly iron gets voted out in favor of a cat: "The iron's out and the cat's in Hasbro's latest update to its iconic Monopoly board game, the company announced Wednesday."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
» Follow "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Instagram
It's not that I wish to replicate your website, but I truly like the style and fashion. Could you tell me which theme are you utilizing? Or was it tailor produced? samsung行動電源 http://www.powerbankhq.com
Notify me of new comments via email.