READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For February 7, 2013 – Barack Obama to release document on targeted killings to Congress, monster blizzard could slam Northeast and Rihanna shows support in court for Chris Brown...
• Barack Obama to release document on targeted killings to Congress: "The Senate Intelligence Committee will receive a classified document Thursday that seeks to justify the administration's policy of targeting Americans overseas via drone attacks, chairwoman Dianne Feinstein said."
• Monster blizzard could slam Northeast: "Two ferocious storm systems are expected to converge overnight, resulting in what could be a historic blizzard for parts of the Northeast."
• 3 dead; cops targeted; manhunt spreads across LA: "A former Los Angeles police officer who police say has violently threatened his former colleagues shot at least two officers early Thursday, killing one, sparking a huge manhunt in Southern California, according to authorities."
• Hackers access Federal Reserve website, data: "The Federal Reserve has acknowledged that an outside party gained access to its website and a limited amount of data, raising questions about the central bank's cyber-security measures."
• Rihanna shows support in court for Chris Brown: "The pop star sat behind Brown in court Wednesday while a prosecutor asked a judge to order the singer to restart the community labor that is his punishment for the felony assault conviction."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
» Follow "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Instagram
Notify me of new comments via email.