Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For February 20, 2013 – Defense questions investigation in Oscar Pistorius case; China's military denies hacking allegations and blizzard forecast for the Plains ...
• Defense questions investigation in Oscar Pistorius case: "The shape of prosecutors' case against Oscar Pistorius began to come into focus Wednesday as they argued the Olympian charged with killing his girlfriend, model Reeva Steenkamp, should be denied bail because he might disappear if released from jail."
• China's military denies hacking allegations: "Definitely no computer hacking, according to China's military, which said Wednesday that it is not engaged in cyber attacks of any sort."
• Marco Rubio, White House in war of words over immigration meetings: "The temperature's rising between Sen. Marco Rubio and the White House over immigration reform. And it got to the point Tuesday that President Barack Obama picked up the phone."
• Stocks dip but still near record highs: "Investors weren't willing to push stocks higher Wednesday morning, one day after the Dow and S&P closed at new 5-year highs."
• Blizzard forecast for the Plains: "A blanket of white could fall on most of the United States and some of Canada this week, while violent thunderstorms roll in off of the Gulf of Mexico, threatening to flood parts of the Deep South."
» Follow "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Twitter
» Follow "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Instagram