READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For February 21, 2013 – 60 million in path of winter storm; corpse found in L.A. hotel's water tank and Oscar-nominated Palestinian filmmaker detained briefly at LAX...
• 60 million in path of winter storm: "A massive winter storm spanning 20 states could dump as much as a foot-and-a-half of snow in some places Thursday and bring life to a standstill in parts of the central United States."
• Corpse found in L.A. hotel's water tank: "Tourists staying at a Los Angeles hotel bathed, brushed teeth and drank water from a tank in which a young woman's body was likely decomposing for more than two weeks, police said."
• Lead investigator booted in Oscar Pistorius case: "The bail hearing for Oscar Pistorius wheeled toward the bizarre Thursday with the revelation that the lead investigator in the case against the famous Olympic sprinter is facing attempted murder charges."
• 7 spending cuts you'll really feel: "Millions of American families are bracing for the forced budget cuts that could kick in on March 1. Some of the hardest hit would be 2.1 million federal workers who could be spending up to 22 business days at home without pay on a furlough."
• Oscar-nominated Palestinian filmmaker detained briefly at LAX: "The Palestinian maker of a film nominated for an Oscar was briefly detained by U.S. officials who questioned the validity of his Academy Awards invitation as he and his family arrived in Los Angeles for this weekend's event, his publicist told CNN on Wednesday."
» Follow "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Twitter
» Follow "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Instagram