READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For February 22, 2013 – Oscar Pistorius granted bail; aspiring rapper among dead after shooting, fiery crash on Las Vegas Strip and Seth MacFarlane talks hosting the Oscars...
• Oscar Pistorius granted bail: "A magistrate granted bail of about $114,000 today to sprinter Oscar Pistorius, citing a number of problems with the police investigation into the shooting death of his girlfriend."
• Aspiring rapper among dead after shooting, fiery crash on Las Vegas Strip: "A shooting and a fiery crash left three people dead in the neon heart of the Las Vegas Strip on Thursday, and police scrambled to find out who triggered the carnage. One of those killed was Kenneth Cherry Jr. - an aspiring rapper also known as Kenny Clutch - his attorney Vicki Greco said."
• Members of Congress say they'd take pay cut: "Pain from forced spending cuts is a week away and lawmakers are preparing their aides for the fallout that could hit them like other government workers."
• Citgroup paid its new CEO Michael Corbat $11.5 million in 2012: "The pay package, disclosed in a regulatory filing late Thursday, comes a year after Citigroup shareholders rejected a $15 million pay package for then-CEO Vikram Pandit."
• Seth MacFarlane talks hosting the Oscars: "MacFarlane aimed some jabs during the nominations ceremony (joking that the supporting actress nominees no longer have to be nice to Harvey Weinstein, for example) and said he and the Academy officials are in agreement as to his comedic tone as host."
» Follow "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Twitter
» Follow "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Instagram