Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

March 18th, 2013

Live Tonight: Adam Lanza's reported research, the alleged Steubenville victim's mother, and what really happened at Project Survival's Cat Haven

As a new report is released detailing alleged research conducted by Adam Lanza, this evening at 9 "Piers Morgan Live" welcomes Dr. Xavier Amador. A returning guest, Amador will be tasked with sharing his expert insight into the ways in which the Newtown shooter reportedly prepared to wage an attack designed to compete with other notorious serial killers.

Additionally, on the heels of Sunday's verdict which found two teens guilty of raping a 16-year-old girl, tonight CNN's Poppy Harlow joins the program with information from the victim's mother. Also, attorneys Bob Fitzsimmons and Walter Madison will speak live with Piers Morgan, sharing their unique, in-depth perspectives on a case, and trial, which has polarized a community, and a country.

And two weeks since a tragic accident left a woman dead, and a lion shot and killed, tonight Morgan speaks live with Dale Anderson and Wendy Debbas of Project Survival's Cat Haven. Joining "Piers Morgan Live" from California, Anderson and Debbas will attempt to shed a little bit of light into what exactly happened that resulted in a 350 pound lion killing a 24-year-old intern.

Tune in at 9 for a live show dedicated to the latest on the Newtown shooter, exclusive insight from Steubenville, and new information from a tragic lion attack in California.
» Follow "Piers Morgan Live" on Twitter
» Follow "Piers Morgan Live" on Instagram

Post by:
Filed under: Announcements
  1. ennuieffect

ALLEGEDLY? No, these animals were sentenced, the trial is over, so there is no ALLEGATION. The 16 yr old girl is a VICTIM, actually. Stop making these rapists sound like the future for America and playing sympathy violins for them. You disgust me, CNN.

March 18, 2013 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Amy

I know right. I can't even express how outraged I am by CNN. First they sympathize with the rapists, now they continue to deman the victim by calling her an alleged victim after they are already convicted.

I'll be getting my news elsewhere from now on. I am just so disgusted

March 18, 2013 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Hayes

Where was her mom, there are three victims . Allll three of them SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN OUT ESPECIALLY THE DAUGHTER

March 18, 2013 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • scott

Ya what about the members of the football team? Where were there parents and why wasnt the party monitored. It can go a 1000 ways. Why dony you star with the hands on parenting and the way the males view a women, especially unconious. Is that share time. Hope you dont have any kids

March 19, 2013 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Gale

Tried. Convicted. Tears for themselves, not the victim. Parenting skills are non-existent in today's world.

March 18, 2013 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • scott

Yes I totally agree. just stop and take a look around your inviornment! This is a reality check and severe wake up call to all parents. Hands on parenting!!!1

March 19, 2013 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. J P

I wasn't there, but it seems that three young children were all doing things they shouldn't be doing. Getting drunk until you pass out is wrong...someone taking advantage of that situation is more wrong. I hope all young people take a lesson from this sad situation.

March 18, 2013 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • scott

WOW! Realy J P? Blame and denial with you. What the "H" about the parents of the football players and the whole Ohio Town? How onesided and delussional! Typical! Wonder what kind of hands on parenting goes on in your house????

March 19, 2013 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Yvonne

Where the hell the mother was.. It more to this ...... Jail or not it still more to it...

March 18, 2013 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. marcia oganowski

What about Adam's FATHER, wooed away from oversight by his high level job at GE. Really what about his responsibility in this. Too busy making money to be an engaged, overseeing father. What could he not handle in this responsibility here. To the lost and devastation of his abandoned neighbors. really the disgusting intoxication of delivering on a high level to GE–I know about the cost of this in my own life. Get the father on tv and ask what the hell he did to intercede on this tragedy and why he was too busy working at GE to be an effective part of his sons life.

March 18, 2013 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Avinash

Its funny to watch Piers and CNN go overboard to make up for the deplorable job they did yesterday covering stupidville case.
    the lawyer and Ms.Lords were useless as a panel to discuss the issue with Mr.Madison, who chose them? Its an opportunity lost to discuss important issues.

March 18, 2013 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. angenor jimenez

hello piers good afternoon im glad those two young man got convicted with the crime they done . however please do not blames the father because of his son behavior, however I,m going to a situations with my kids mom , im 37 years old . i been fighting for my kids for the past 12 years i been to the court system so many times where i felt like gave up because no one give a damm about the father who want to be in the kids life , but as soon something happened to the kids the fathers is the first one to be blames( i beleive if you can give me a chance please email me or call my cell8457213385 maybe i might be abel save they life before it late

March 18, 2013 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. M.

This is absolutely garbage journalism if he takes the side of the two guys put in jail. I got drunk when I was underage. I got drunk with girls and I kept a few girl's hair from getting wet as they puked their brains out over a toilet. However, I did not take advantage of them and neither did my peers. We all had a sense of right and wrong, which should be easy to determine for 15 – 18 year old kids. These kids had their time in court and they were found guilty in front of their peers by a lawful judge. And now they will and should serve their time - no sympathy here.

March 18, 2013 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. wake up world

What a shame is that people are so quick to JUDGE each other without all the facts????? Mostly if not all knowledge of what truly happen that evening will never be told. And lease not to us. So just stop feeding into things we all don`t know the truth about . Remember a JUGDEMENT DAY is coming and there won`t be any lying there. But what we can do Now isPRAY!!!!! For all concerned It`s clear they all need that and Pray changes things that we can change. (Romans:12-2: And be not CONFORMED to this world, But TRANFORMED by the renewing of your MIND that we may PROVED what is GOOD,ACCEPTABLE,& PERFECT in GOD WILL and not OURS>>>>........) Thank u JESUS

March 19, 2013 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  11. Scare The Pilgrims

In the time that has passed to allow 12 posts to be put up here on Piers Morgans Board 274 Americans have paid up $25.00 to join the National Rifle Association .

March 19, 2013 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  12. scott

Yes, its a wake up call! a Huge Reality check for every parent in America. do you think your child cant be endulged, munipulted, or corrupted from social pressure? Its parenting alert 101 for everyone of us. You can laugh or be in denial, but its your children ( ours0 and community. If your gullible your really introuble for the future. " Reaffirm family values" Everyone. Go ahead with the negative revesre psycology and tell me I dont know what im talking about! you probably are one who needs to take a step back and evaluate your home front!

March 19, 2013 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse | Reply