Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

Piers Morgan, Suze Orman and Your Questions: Come see "Piers Morgan Live!"
March 22nd, 2013

Piers Morgan, Suze Orman and Your Questions: Come see "Piers Morgan Live!"

Do you have strong opinions on gay marriage? Do you want to see gun laws changed in America? Do you want to know how to be financially savvy?

If you are in the New York City area and are available from 6:45-10 p.m. ET Tuesday, March 26, we'd love for you to join us as we discuss everything from gay marriage to guns, and all your money questions in between.

For free tickets to attend the live studio audience of "Piers Morgan Tonight" please fill out this form.

Deadline to respond is Monday, March 25 at 11 a.m. ET. Must be 18 or older to attend.

-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Live on Twitter
» Follow "Piers Morgan Live" on Instagram

Post by:
Filed under: Announcements
  1. Griff.

"So Obama managed to get away with his boxers, when visiting the Middle East, but what deseases did he return with?"
    Quote: http://youtu.be/IxXEd2RKjYc Unquote.

March 22, 2013 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. mr mackey

hi mr morgan,ive email u before. just like to say as a person from canada, i cant for the life of me,undestand why its so hard to band the guns that dont belong in the hands of pepole that dont know how to use them (in the usa) as you know we have tight gun laws....

March 23, 2013 at 12:38 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • JamVee@hotmail.com

mr mackey – "BAND" the guns . . . ? do you have music and firearms somehow confused?

March 24, 2013 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. cee cee

I want to watch your show not listen to you rant on gay rights, inappropriate for a show on financial issues.

March 24, 2013 at 9:55 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Lynn

I use to watch you on here but you have get so bad on here rant at anybody that you don't agree with.I will not watch your show again.

March 24, 2013 at 10:56 am | Report abuse | Reply
  5. JamVee@hotmail.com

I watched your show a few times, until I realized that, unless you really liked your guest and shared every last one of their views, nobody but you and your very BIG MOUTH gets to talk!

I would appreciate it immensely, if you would move back to Great Britain, as soon as possible. Maybe the BBC would be a better venue, if they'll have you! Why CNN puts up with your plummeting ratings is a mystery.

March 24, 2013 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. DANA

I couldnt agree more jam vee , the show is really hard to stomach i only tune in if i like the guest and cant even finish the show before i turn the channel

March 25, 2013 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Karen

Piers,
    I was frustrated watching your show tonight. Oprah once said something that I always remind myself of. "What you know to be true, is only what you believe." While I am not prejudice, I do believe in a lot of what your 31 year old guest was saying about marriage. It seems like we change the laws for everything and everyone now. I believe that this is one of the reasons that our society has changed so much. Everyone has too many rights and little respect. What was wrong with the way marriage was? Why can't other laws be changed like the gentleman suggested? Kids in society have lost respect because they too have too many rights over teachers and parents. I could go on and on. This is just one example This world has gone crazy. Too much political correctness and too much selfishness! Everyone has the right to believe what they believe and it doesn't mean that is is wrong or right.

March 26, 2013 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. joyce victoria

I have watched CNN for years but having Piers Morgan on putting all Americans down on every thing ,how can you people let him do that Shame on CNN send that big mouth back to his country. If he thinks the USA is so bad Why dose he stay here .Shame on cnn

March 26, 2013 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. tara

I watched the gay marriage show last night and was appalled at Morgan. He took sides with Ormond and continued to yell at the young man who held an opposite point of view, As I see it there are two issues.Legal rights to financial assets which I support and re-defining marriage which I don't. The gay community want to confuse the two issues.Morgan if he is the 'Journalist" he says he is should have delineated the two issues for the audience outside. The ones inside were gays.

March 27, 2013 at 10:22 am | Report abuse | Reply
  10. PAUL B.

Obviously Suze & Piers hit a nerve judging by some of the comments here. If you don't think gays have a right to be treated equally in every way, including tax laws...you should be ashamed of yourselves. If it bother you to hear about "us"...switch the station off. Your animus is showing and it's not very pretty....and it's probably the main reason we're going to get the Supreme Court to decide in our favor. You're doing it for us...don't you get that? Thank you by the way !!

March 29, 2013 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply