Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

Live at 9: Jesse Ventura
June 3rd, 2013

Live at 9: Jesse Ventura

Coming up this evening at 9, "Piers Morgan Live" welcomes the return of Jesse Ventura, as the always entertaining and never timid former Minnesota governor takes his first turn on "The Grill."

Joining the program for a live interview, the former WWF wrestling star is expected to offer his unique perspective on everything from the IRS's recently reported target of conservative groups, as well as the Department of Justice's seizing of journalist's phone records.

A recurring interview subject for Piers Morgan, past visits have seen Ventura touch upon everything from Navy SEAL's sharing mission details to political parties being equivalent to gangs and gang members.

In addition to Ventura, tune in this evening as "Piers Morgan Live" reveals new details on the weekend death of three Oklahoma storm chasers, as well as a Texas man killed by a swarm of African bees.
> Follow Piers Morgan Live on Twitter
> Follow "Piers Morgan Live" on Instagram

Post by:
Filed under: Announcements
  1. Mister Peebles

Ask Mr. Ventura:

1. Does he have conclusive evidence that 9/11 was a conspiracy? Has he found thermolyte on steel from the former World Trade Centers?
    2. Is Obama a reptile?
    3. If HAARP can control the weather, why hasn't it been used to prevent disaster? Surely we could save tax dollars with less storm cleanup.
    4. Do rights come with responsibilities?

June 3, 2013 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Cat

Ground control to Mister Peebles. Big daddies been taking care of things all along ....Haarps been doing some fine sweeps, across the nation ....No worries go back to your star gazing & happy thoughts....

June 3, 2013 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • jfullerart

Thing is that- if you have HAARP and are using it- it's not you who's paying for it. It's the taxpayers that pay it out, and you get a hefty chunk off the top.
      KInda like Obamacare, gas prices, and every other way people use to dip into our pockets.
      Is there a weather machine? Not sure, but climate change is a billion-dollar industry now.

June 3, 2013 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. StuckInVA

Jesse should shred Piers regardless of topic, can't wait...

June 3, 2013 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Porky Rottenham

For this guy, I would resume voting. And that's saying a mouthful.

June 3, 2013 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Lena Marie

I totally agree Porky Rottenham. I have stopped voting because I'm disgusted with all of them, but I would seriously consider voting for Ventura.

June 4, 2013 at 3:00 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. patrick a Mcdermott

Piers...you obviously are going totally maudlin on the issue of the recent "Tornado Chaser " deaths. You made the completely uninformed comment "that we do not get tornados in Britain " .In fact ,had you taken a moment to check your facts , you would have learned that "area wise" Britain has the highest amount of tornados in the world !!. Yes..we understand that they rarely have the intensity to cause major damage . Anyone who runs towards a tornado doesn't really understand them and are nothing but "Glory Hounds" hoping to get that exclusive footage and national press exposure , nothing more nothing less.

June 3, 2013 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. notatroll

WHERE DA HECK IS THIS VIDEO!?!!? why i cant watch anything stupid words >.<

June 3, 2013 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Marishka

Jesse Ventura~2016

June 3, 2013 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. threasa bryant-montague

I am a victim of severe targeting and it is a dressed up money profit hit that my sons father Jim Wallis 1st,Larry Ansee or what ever last name he chooses this week and cj my best friend at a time I thought they are currently trying to kill me and if I am killed or missing they are the start of this money trail I want this to stop!!!! I need Help Please Im in Bangor maine they have allot of help in the highest places and I just want to be left alone they have not stopped harassing threatening ive been poisoned several times and robbed hurt and they are currently using micro wave chem waves on me and my mother Eloi Libby as we are in our hotel scared and don't know what to do at this point there is the names I have posted this they picked me at age 18 and used me and my child SOS PLEASE HELP US

June 3, 2013 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Cat

Treasa , I see you had you bowl of GMOs.... Obamalaw...........Cant help ya😦

June 3, 2013 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Cat

Treasa , I see you had you bowl of GMOs.... Obamalaw...........Cant help ya😦 Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

June 3, 2013 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Nancy Woodward

There is a very damaging climate, in the political world, regarding so many (life) concerning issues regarding (it seems to me)
    about WHO IS IN CHARGE OF WHAT? AND WHY? l do think that the public, who not so long ago, (l could count the years on one hand) were completely out of any loop, that the news brings, and l think it mainly started regarding the WALL STREET HORRIFIC SCANDAL and then gradually shredded itself, in the continuous reel, about all things covered by every news station. AMERICA NOW HAS INSTANT AND IMMEDIATE COURIOSITY regarding every dime spent by anyone who controls the PURSE STRINGS and where do we go with this? Should we ask JESSE VENTURA? WHY NOT! Thanks, and the best to you, Piers Morgan,our a good man,who may not always hit the nail on the head,but then again, l haven't spotted the HAMMER YOU WELD!
    Best regards to CNN NEWS.
    Nancy Woodward

June 3, 2013 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Frank

How come Direct TV moved Piers morgan to 11pm Central?

June 3, 2013 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Michael

Ventura in 2016

June 4, 2013 at 4:23 am | Report abuse | Reply
  11. Silver Road Industries UK!

Can you answer the questions:
    1. What is the real purpose of the Federal Reserve Bank.
    2. Who owns the FED
    3. What is the real history behind the FED
    5. Have you ever hear of the Rothchilds and their history. Google Federal "Reserve Rothchild"
    6. Who is OITC
    I have much More information and the American public should know!

June 7, 2013 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply