Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

June 11th, 2013

Robin Meade sings a sample from her new album

As the nightcap to a day which saw the release of her second album, on Tuesday evening Piers Morgan invited Robin Meade to offer some insight into her off-camera, behind-the-mic persona:

"I'm a little nervous to talk about it because you're a past judge of 'America's Got Talent,'" admitted the host of HLN's "Morning Express with Robin Meade."

Asked about the passion she puts into her music, Meade highlighted the one aspect that truly drives her:

"I think more than singing, it's the song-writing," said the artist behind "Count On Me," on which she wrote seven of the 12 songs.

Watch the clip above as Meade sings a few lines from her new album, and for the next edition of "Piers Morgan Live," watch CNN every night at 9.
» Follow "Piers Morgan Live" on Twitter
» Follow "Piers Morgan Live" on Instagram

Post by:
Filed under: In the Chair
  1. TOD GUSMAN

Dear Piers...I love your program...U R an asset 2 CNN. The bottom line here is 2 make money...the more viewers the more $$$ flowing in...u with ac360 are 2 of the best on CNN...All u have 2 do is check out my Facebook 2 find me...U can also check out my page...Tod's Twilight Zone...I have 1000's of pictures & video's that U could find interesting...the ball is in your court... My Formula 4 Gun Control is less AR-15's = Less Dead Body's...& MORE TOILET USE!!!

June 12, 2013 at 12:23 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • sm

Really don't know what your saying! Try being simple,and Slow down junior. the Answer is to judge yourself not everyone else, Be a Hands on parent, and get your own house hold running like a fined tuned engine, and promote the family morale fiber.....That's a lost art in the last few generations... Back to the basics!!!

June 12, 2013 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • tod gusman

U don't know what I'm talking about...Well I don't know what u r talking about...u r feeding me this STUFF that I don't need...If u want 2 talk 2 me u can call me 24-7 @ 773 512 9367...the ball is in your court... If u have the gut's 2 go on my Facebook & meet my Eskies MOLLY & MAX... U will C my Video's with them & more video's with my Daughters BUNNEH'S...Then U will learn something...I have nothing 2 hide...I am SHOCKED @ the lame response I got from u guys...Do each of U have a BLUE suit & a GRAY suit??? Have any of U ever watched THE SONS OF ANARCHY??? That is where my head is @........Now.all U have 2 is send me a Facebook Friend Req...& like my page... Tod's Twilight Zone...then send me msg saying thank U Tod. I LOVE YOUR FACEBOOK...

June 12, 2013 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
      • Bald Eagle Turning Into Firebird

Tod,welcome to My America.

Latter posting excellent,former like a text message.

June 12, 2013 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
      • Bald Eagle Turning Into Firebird

Household.

June 12, 2013 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
      • sm

Todd you don't want any, really you don't.. i'll debate with you on your stupid, though we might catch your stupid! lets go. And I'll probably look you up. What do you think your are going to offer me? toddy!!!! impotence! I'll Be here! little one!

June 12, 2013 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
      • sm

really Tod, S.O.A??????? Im a product of civilized America and Bull The Bully in my community.. Really Sons.....? You are The probie.... Me and my wife love the show, in fact a lot of my friends are bikers. Don't need drugs to live life! its all fantasy. Ooh You really scare us!

June 12, 2013 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
      • sm

Tod, you wouldn't last 48hrs in my City Dope!

June 12, 2013 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • sm

You earn RESPECT be giving Humility and respect to everyone!! Respect is not given its earned. Its Hilarious , the y2k generation ( the young youth) demand respect and they don't even know what Respect is!!!!!! You'll get it when you earn it !!!!!!! Reality check!!!!

June 12, 2013 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Bald Eagle Turning Into Firebird

BY giving humility.

June 12, 2013 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
      • Tod Gusman

I am lucky that I have a problem with alcohol...I am 70 years old and my insides are in good shape...my late wife Patt Died in 2008 @ 61 year's old...What killed her U ask? OVER THE COUNTER BOOZ!!! PERSCRIPTION DRUG'S & POOR EATING HABIT'S... I have smoked the WEED since I was in the USAF & never looked back...Finally we have some people in Government with some common sense...Now U can actually go into a bar in Denver & light up with some of your friend,s & eat some loaded brownies!!! Now U & Blitzer can get RIPPED on the weekends & have no problems with the law...In the right places that is...

June 13, 2013 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
      • sm

Sons of anarchy boy, Bikers 1% is a fallacy!!!!! Amsterdam is way North for what your looking for! Not on my Block! Maybe a vapor Joint, Ha! someone could get rich off that! Smokings bad for you, if you don't get shoot first!

June 13, 2013 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bald Eagle Turning Into Firebird

I'll look at your Facebook site,Tod,but I'd ask you not to use
      numbers over words,You have a lot to contribute,glad you're

on.

We need to deal with this.

Turn the wheel.

And I wouldn't shake a feather at Wal-Mart

who are pitiful below me.

June 12, 2013 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • sm

Hey Stupido, Is that your real phone number? Hilarious, Want-a-be tough biker. Go ahead and dream Todd!!!!! I cant wait to mention you to some real bikers! the number is between you and me! ok

June 12, 2013 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • sm

Tod Gusman , I hope you don't have Kids!!!!!

June 12, 2013 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
      • Tod Gusman

Dear Perce, no I'm not a biker I do not own a bike...I am 70 years old retired ,guy with R.A...worked out side in -25 deg temps my fingers do not straiten I have had double knee surgery... I have difficulty driving my van's U do not know me...I am an interesting person...@ Yes that is my cell phone #...[773 512 9367]... can U spare a few minutes??? Call me & we will have live conversation...24-7 I will bet that U haven't even checked out my AWESOME F/B page or check out my F/B TIME LINE ...My F/B will BLOW YOUR MIND with 1000's of beautiful pictures and video's..."I AM FOR REAL BABY!!!" I rarely lie...4 me there's no need...

June 13, 2013 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  2. Tod Gusman

I believe that 2013 is turning into one of the most horrific and tragic years in Human History!!! every day 1 program after another is about Murder Unbelievable Tragedy & Brutality on CNN...it is hard to turn it off...There's more awesome Live Action on CNN than on any Action channel ie MAX SHO or HBO...

June 12, 2013 at 12:49 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • sm

Yes the world is coming ungluded!!!! What are you going to do to help ( with your hands in your community) and teaching the young about our American morales, equality and free religion? You word is your honor and your child is an extention of your family reputation!

June 12, 2013 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Bald Eagle Turning Into Firebird

Unglued.

June 12, 2013 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • sm

Oh Boy! Tod> and Fox news dosent twist and write their own version of the truth, and report on the same violence in the world.........were all to desensitized to violence and crime and just accept it.. the coutry or a state would use to stop in its tracks when a child was abducted...........do you remember ( im a generation x blue coller worker)

June 12, 2013 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Bald Eagle Turning Into Firebird

Nail on the head,Silent Minority.

June 12, 2013 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bald Eagle Turning Into Firebird

Real sense of chaos,Tod.

Turn the wheel.

June 12, 2013 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. sm

That's awesome Robin! there is nothing better than to create and express yourself. No better feeling in the world for confidence, and we all need or could use that. My daughters and I love music and to play and write music. It keeps our family enriched and involved......... Music is another form of Religion........Art , create! Makes a better country and more to talk about....

June 12, 2013 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Bald Eagle Turning Into Firebird

Your spelling's better!

June 12, 2013 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. sm

Now you see what I mean about the last few generations ( not all of you, but) In a Fantasy world with TV shows and movies .... This is our future, Drugs, violence and girly videos......... Do what ever behind close doors, but we'll educate you with reality and Respect. We were talking about music and art ( expression of creativity and unity) and here comes the whackos with Fictional Fallacies! Can you figure that out? Can you dig me Dopers? Speak up!!!

June 12, 2013 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse | Reply