READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Coming up this evening at 9, "Piers Morgan Live" welcomes the return of reporter and "The Guardian" columnist Glenn Greenwald.
Largely credited with breaking the story surrounding Edward Snowden and leaked information on government agencies use of secret data-mining programs, Greenwald is a recurring guest of the program and in advance of this evening's appearance we've compiled a collection of some of his recent offerings:
1. Glenn Greenwald thinks that the U.S. government should be praying for Edward Snowden's health, and "not trying to kill him."
2. Glenn Greenwald is vehemently against the government surveilling the American people, saying such a program's main function "is to destroy privacy and anonymity not just in the United States but around the world."
3. Glenn Greenwald was saddened by the death of colleague Michael Hastings: "He was a friend of mine but more importantly than that, he was one of the nation's really relentless journalists who disregarded the rules of access journalism."
4. Glenn Greenwald feels Edward Snowden is doing the right thing by fleeing America, lest he end up like Bradley Manning: "He's been locked away in a cage for many years and we haven't heard from him."
5. Glenn Greenwald is of the opinion that a discussion regarding the appropriate level of government data collection needs to happen: "It's well past time that we have a debate about whether that's the kind of country and world in which we want to live."
Join "Piers Morgan Live" at 9 as Greenwald returns to the program, alongside James Risen of "The New York Times."
» Follow "Piers Morgan Live" on Twitter
» Follow "Piers Morgan Live" on Instagram
|Repulsive. It wasnt enough to call me a Monster!
|But then of course you dont have the finess of Blitzer. How dare I patronise you
|But you#re still British or are you.
My own reaction. Elect OJ as CIC and give idiot Obama the boot`.
“George Zimmerman was pulled over for speeding outside of Dallas, Texas on Sunday, the local news site In Forney reported Wednesday.
I have said it before. We have not heard then end of Zimmerman. He and his gun will get in trouble again. Count on it.”
Catch me... What do you think thizs is POF.
you act like a little girl Mr. Morgan the way you were laughing at Zimmerman. how sad, you know the truth but to be in thick with your own kind. you must do this with your power of your show. sad, that a bully like your self, thinks that Zimmerman had no right to save his life. you know its the truth, you know what happen. But like many you don't care, its the fairness of the in kids not the good kids. we see it ever day in the school. your one of them. what have you done, for the black people in your life compare what Zimmerman did for them before all this happen. who is the jerk now? Like Bush that spend to much money over sea on the poor black people, only to be hated by the black people here. The day he was boo it must have hurt. The day Zimmerman story came out, and still they want to kill him, and his family, he must have felled the same. And who are these wonderful black people that want to kill him? What wonderful people they must be!
Notify me of new comments via email.