Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

February 25th, 2014

Mark Cuban becomes a billionaire: "I was literally naked in front of my computer when it crossed the line"

His net worth is in excess of two billion dollars. He owns a basketball team, is on television every week and only wears a suit if it's a "damned good reason."

Well, apparently joining "Piers Morgan Live" for an hour-long interview isn't enough incentive for Mark Cuban to wear a suit and tie. But just because the Dallas Mavericks owner wasn't able to channel his inner Justin Timberlake, that doesn't mean he wasn't rather colorful during his visit with Piers Morgan.

"I remember the second it happened because, I was working at home in the morning, and watching the stock, because we were getting close," he explains, recalling the day he became a 10-figure man. "And I was literally naked in front of my computer when it crossed the line, and I was a billionaire."

Digging into his collection of customary questions, Morgan then asks the 55-year-old mogul to compare two of most men's top fantasies: beautiful women, and a bucket full of dough.

"If I could say to you, okay Mark Cuban, I can let you relive the best sex you've ever had in your life, or that moment, when you're naked in front of your computer, watching yourself become a billionaire, which one would you take?"

Cuban waits roughly a fraction of a second before responding.

"I'm taking the naked in front of the computer, every time! Because with that billion dollars, I could buy all the great sex I could ever want at the time."

For more of Morgan's conversation with Cuban, including such topics as technology, gun safety, and what he carries in his wallet, tune to CNN at 9p.
» Follow "Piers Morgan Live" on Twitter
» Follow "Piers Morgan Live" on Instagram

Post by:
Filed under: The Big Story
  1. Kathy LaBerge

Piers Morgan gives me hope. I'm delighted that he can express my views about sane gun control. I thoroughly enjoy the questions Piers asks his guests. His humor is fresh and honest. I hope his show will continue for many years. He has a lot more to offer our country.

February 26, 2014 at 12:28 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Carol Herndon

Piers, best of luck to you in whatever you do next (hopefully something on CNN). signed chh, (British born, American citizen)

February 26, 2014 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Irma Kittelson

It would be a real shame if Piers Morgan leaves CNN. He is an intelligent articulate interviewer with insight into the way people think and react. His stand on guns is the only sane stand. If USA viewers don't support him, we'd love to have him in Canada.

February 26, 2014 at 1:03 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Dan

You can have him, with your British ways up there, he will fit in fine, hehe! We kicked the British out long time ago....

February 26, 2014 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Mark Morin

Pierce, luv your show … meaningful questions. Luv your confidence and also that you don’t take crap from anyone, yet you know enough when to pull back after you’ve made you’re point..
    Mark, inspiring. Value that you appreciate most people will get inspired by idea`s and encouraged people who to do something with them. Most of all I so value how it blessed/s you to bless your parents who`ve appreciate all you`ve become. My mother, has likewise been my most stalwart supporter. Her late hunsband ( step father ) passed away 28 years ago shortly after inventing what industry has only recently “finally” adopted as a game changing technology. I too had a horrible experience at work. Told by a colleague after 16 years of award winning sales, that in no uncertain terms `he wanted my job`. Not in my wildest dreams thinking that could happen, it did. Like you, for me, it seemed destiny had pushed me out of the nest. I picked up the pieces and became the torch bearer to develop the technology from concept to reality. I`ll never forget how proud my mom was while Pamela Whalen presented me with Canada`s most prestigious innovations honor with the 2011 Manning Awards. If you've never heard of Manning awards Kevin O`leary – a fellow Canuck can enlighten you ). Best, Mark

February 26, 2014 at 2:40 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Zach

Is there an archive where I can rematch the interview? I need it for a presentation!

Many thanks🙂

February 26, 2014 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Nathalee Rubin

Enjoyed your show and interview with Mark Cuban. Your show is one of the better ones on television.

February 28, 2014 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. jasa penerjemah

Thank you for this useful article. Waiting for your next post

October 20, 2014 at 3:19 am | Report abuse | Reply