READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
An assortment of stories from the PMT team...
• In a radio interview, President George W. Bush says the tax breaks passed during his term in office would be less controversial if they weren’t called the “Bush Tax Cuts”. He also says it does the country no good for him to defend himself or criticize his successor during his post-presidency. (From Maria Spinella)
• Gay rights take center stage in New York. (From Geoff Doner)
• Michael Jackson’s posthumous album “Michael” hits stores today on the anniversary of his 1991 “Dangerous” album hitting the top of the charts. (From GD)
• Ouch! Hugh Jackman injured in "Oprah" appearance during zip-line entrance. (From GD)
• Fox analyst, and former NPR contributor, Juan Williams, has a new two-book deal, with the first focusing on free speech. (From Steve Krakauer)