Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

March 1st, 2011

Rocker Bret Michaels on Piers Morgan: "That guy can party"

Piers Morgan sat down with Bret Michaels for a lengthy, in-depth interview about life, health, music and more. The full interview airs tomorrow night at 9pmET, but we also talked to Michaels in the green room for a post-show Q&A. "Piers, first of all, was drunk most of the interview, which I found to be very interesting," said Michaels. "What I love about Piers is he's really into it, even when he's kind of nodding off."

So what does Bret Michaels, "Celebrity Apprentice" winner, think would happen if Piers Morgan, "Celebrity Apprentice" winner," was on the same season as him?

"I would have won," said Michaels. "He would crumble, that's the truth, and I'd hate to see that happen."

The rock star said he'd want to hang with Piers on his new tour, this summer. "He genuinely is a great guy. That guy can party," said Michaels.

Check out the full interview tomorrow night.

-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: Green Room
  1. Barbara E.

Piers: You are an excellent interviewer. How you could compose yourself interviewing Charlie Sheen is beyond belief! You mentioned he was a friend and you know his personality and I hope Charlie did not fool you. The guy is talented but sick! He never sat still for more than a minute. Talk to him in 6 months and we will see if he is still off drugs. Hopefully he will get the help he needs. Keep up the good show.

March 1, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Lynn P

Piers: How you interviewed Charlie Sheen with kindness and caring is amazing. He so desperately needs helps. Watching Charlie with the sound off revealed something of concern. He appeared to be moving and speaking like the courageous Michael J. Fox. Perhaps something other than addiction is present?

Thank you for your professionalism and keep up the good work.

March 1, 2011 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Mary N

i love bret michaels he is my hero...i've been a fan since i was 4 and i am gonna be 17 at the end of the month. i've seen bret live 3 times...

March 2, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Cierra Grubb

i love you bret michaels !

March 2, 2011 at 11:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Cierra Michaels

i love bret michaels !

March 2, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Name*Lilpoison BMB

Y Bret or poison can't come 2 Puerto Rico, Bret is my #1 rocker but BMB or poison have 2 come 2 PR

March 2, 2011 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Denise

Piers – if there was an Oscar for best interviewer then you would get my nomination! Great to see someone ask the tough questions and delve into the heart of the matter. You allow "us" to, "walk around inside people's heads," with your intelligent questioning, your easy charm, witty sarcasm and debonaire English accent.....wish you all the best mate!

March 2, 2011 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. amanda

Bret you rock I have been a fan for a long time I have seen u 4 times and have met u at an after party can't wait to see u again in concert this summer. U were awsome on cnn

March 2, 2011 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Carol

Piers Morgan, you interrupt your guest and never let them finish a sentence. I think you like to hear yourself talk. I give up on your show. I want Larry King back.

July 31, 2011 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Reyes Archbell

I like what you guys are up also. Such smart work and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my web site 🙂

January 11, 2021 at 2:27 am | Report abuse | Reply
  11. Heidi Solum

I don’t ordinarily comment but I gotta admit appreciate it for the post on this special one : D.

January 12, 2021 at 1:22 am | Report abuse | Reply
  12. Oleta Kunzel

January 21, 2021 at 2:07 am | Report abuse | Reply
  13. froleprotrem

This blog is definitely rather handy since I’m at the moment creating an internet floral website – although I am only starting out therefore it’s really fairly small, nothing like this site. Can link to a few of the posts here as they are quite. Thanks much. Zoey Olsen

February 6, 2021 at 8:38 am | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Europa-Road

Hello. Great job. I did not anticipate this. This is a great story. Thanks!

February 9, 2021 at 3:38 am | Report abuse | Reply
  15. remote pc assistance

I am pleased that I found this web site, precisely the right information that I was looking for! .

February 21, 2021 at 5:42 am | Report abuse | Reply
  16. vreyrolinomit

hi!,I love your writing so a lot! share we communicate extra approximately your article on AOL? I need an expert in this area to resolve my problem. May be that is you! Taking a look forward to see you.

February 26, 2021 at 6:36 am | Report abuse | Reply
  17. Gil Sickle

Hello, Neat post. There's a problem along with your web site in web explorer, might test this… IE nonetheless is the market chief and a huge element of folks will miss your wonderful writing due to this problem.

March 4, 2021 at 10:23 am | Report abuse | Reply
  18. stornobrzinol

It is truly a nice and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

May 14, 2021 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply