Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

March 30th, 2011

Behind-the-scenes at last night's Twitter show

Here's a look behind-the-scenes at last night's Twitter show – featuring Martha Stewart, Newark Mayor Cory Booker, Jack Dorsey and Biz Stone. It's what happened before they stepped foot on set with Piers Morgan – primarily, a lot of tweeting.

Also featured is a cameo from another CNNer.

-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: Behind The Scenes
  1. Robin

Notice Biz, Jack, and Cory are all on iPhones while Martha's using an iPad.

March 30, 2011 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Lance Shaw

I have to say that Piers is leauges above Larry King, more inuitive, more engaging, strong, ... refreshing . Great Job all involved. I would change the channel when LK ws on now I tune in to watch Piers.

Cheers

50 yr old, Male,California Native 🙂

March 30, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Robin

I didn't watch Larry either.

March 31, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Dr. daryl

I said this 30 -40 years ago. We should not mess with anything that we don't completely understand how to deal with. Spent fuel rods are a one of those things.
    The American people and the world is being taken advantage of and getting screwed. Companies invent , use and sell products that rein our environment and in danger our lives and sometimes kill us.

All for money and money only!

They say it is cheaper and save money, that is crap.
    Until you look at the dark side you have not did your home work.

What I am saying is every time a person says that they have a idea or new way to do something, the first think I say is what is wrong with it. I know they know how to make it look like a great deal, or I should say how they will make money with it.
    Now put the two on a scale and see which on hits the desk.

Either the politicians are blind to the snow job the companies give them or they are stupid. but I would rather say they are in on it. Money!
    Look the tobacco companies hid information and denied anything wrong with tobacco. That is just one example.
    Nuclear energy is worse than tobacco. Power companies save money charge more and we have to deal with their greedy ways and maybe suffer and die from it.
    Where are the hippies when you need them to protest like in the 60's and 70's
    We need to more forward and save energy and protect the environment and companies need to make a fair return on investment. But there is a humane way to do it.
    All the money we spend fixing the problems after the fact because the big companies greed should be spent before product are in service and that way we would get a better return on our investment. By doing this we will protect the world and companies will make the same or possible more return.

March 30, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Pam

Piers Morgan is a great addition to CNN. I love his interview style, his sense of humor and he has snagged some great interviews. He really knows how to engage his guests. I especially loved the interviews with Matt Damon, Kid Rock and Rod Stewart! Rod Stewart and Kid Rock are great singers/entertainers and they both seem like really nice individuals.
    58 year old female from CA

March 30, 2011 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Mark

President Obama was not born in Hawaii. In fact, he was not born on American soil. I have a special resourse residing in Ghana, Accra West Africa, and they claim Obama was born in Kenya, Africa! He lived with his grandmum until he was 12 years old and moved to the United States! Obama has special relations with East and West Africa and had a surprise visit in Ghana, Africa! My resourse states he grew up with the Presient of Africa and has family there! Obama has once again lied to American people. He is not an American! My source is a very special person which I have know them for 5 years and counting! They said Obama before coming to America- he would be president some day and will look after his own people!

April 1, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Adediji

Excellent blog you have here but I was curious if you knew of any dsssuicion boards that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get suggestions from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Cheers!

April 5, 2012 at 1:24 am | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Trudy

While I find you ..entertaining I wonder with some interviews why you bother to have anyone in front of you to interview since clearly your opinion is the only one that appears to matter to you at all. This is not hard hitting journalizm ferretting out little known facts or surprising your guest with well researched information to keep them on thier toes. This is the Pierce Morgan platform have formed an opinion and not really interested in the other side of the story form of interviewing. Clearly if you dont really care for the answers to your questions why not simply state your opinion and not waste your guests time thinking that they may actually get the opportunity to present thier side of a story. Believe it or not .. not everyone shares your very biased views on every topic and some of us prefer to hear all the facts before making up our mind, little risk of that happening when guests are mocked and cut off by you..not a very sterling example of journalism I must say

April 2, 2011 at 2:58 am | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Crrtrading

Do you not understand the oeueteridls effects printing money has on the economy and people's savings? In turn what that does to the economy?You speak to the superficial short term effects it has on the economy. But what about the fundemental problems it causes? What about it's long term effects?Jeremy Siegel, I'm sorry, you look like a loveable guy. But if your understanding of economy and economic history is this flawed you should not be teaching. Especially not at the university level.

April 2, 2012 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply