Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

July 27th, 2011

Adam Levine talks Twitter: "I love being able to speak my mind at any given moment"

Adam Levine will be a guest on "Piers Morgan Tonight" tonight, and the Maroon 5 singer talks about love, career and reveals a hidden talent. After the interview we caught up with Levine. Both he and Piers Morgan are also judges on NBC talent shows – Morgan on "America's Got Talent" and Levine on "The Voice" – and Levine compared the two. "It's very different, it's much more like a cool freak show," he said. "There's so many different things, there's not just singing."

Levine also talked about Twitter (where he has 745,000+ followers):

"Twitter is an amazing thing," said Levine. "I love being able to speak my mind at any given moment...I like the soap-box-esque nature of Twitter."

Watch the full interview tonight, 9pmET/PT.

-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: Green Room
  1. Juan Galan

When will CNN replace Piers Morgan???
    His record/background with Murdoch's gang speaks for itself and is below CNN's journalistic standards.
    We miss Larry King and perhaps he can come back for 45 days until you find Piers' replacement!!!!

July 27, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Lucky

Piers, I like the show and its candid 'up front' design. You ask great questions. But, how about staying away from guest we have already seen on LK through the years. Please keep it fresh. Jesse James and Paris Hilton (there was nothing there) as you discovered were a waste of an hour. Certainly you and Susan can do much better than that.

July 27, 2011 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Shannon

Yet another interview from Adam Levine jawjacking about his girlfriend (the love portion he's most likely being asked on). I no longer find him interesting to hear or read about as I did before. He's become a walking billboard for hypocrisy. He talked on and on in interviews of old about reality television, all in a negative manner and now he's doing exactly that, yet trying to come up with every excuse as to why it's different. As much as I love Piers, this is one interview I'll skip.

July 27, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Gena

Piers – love your show but don't devalue your show by featuring morons. Who cares about Adam Levine? That interview was not worth watching. C'mon – you're much better than that! Boring – turned off your show and now back on with Anderson.

July 27, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. AL

Who cares about Adam, you ask? Clearly those who are fans of a talented band called Maroon 5 are likely to care. We are all going to have differing opinions on who is or is not a worthy guest. I personally think the problem lies with interviewers all asking the same uninspired, recycled questions, resulting in cookie cutter interviews which I reckon bore those being interviewed as well as the TV audience. I, like Adam, am no fan of reality TV, but have been watching and enjoying The Voice more than I anticipated I would.

July 28, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. capperfred

Dude, What concert did you go to? Because, respectfully, I have to disagree! I thought Train's set of mixed metaphors was borderline psychotic with covering rock and country and flamenco and God knows what else they did. http://bit.ly/r1wIec

July 29, 2011 at 8:00 am | Report abuse | Reply