READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For October 26, 2011 – Tear gas used on Occupy protests in Oakland, Thailand's capital could become submerged...
• Tear gas used on Occupy protests in Oakland: "Authorities made a series of arrests at Occupy Wall Street protests in California and Georgia on Tuesday with clashes in one city that involved tear gas being used on demonstrators. Police said they fired the tear gas on protesters in Oakland, California, after the crowd threw paint and other objects at officers."
• Floods shut one Bangkok airport, amid warnings to capital: "Floodwaters have forced the closure of Bangkok's Don Muang airport and the evacuation of flood victims who have taken refuge there. However, the flood relief operation will continue to be based at the airport, the Thai government said Wednesday. In a televised address Tuesday night, Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra said the capital could be submerged by as much as 1.5 meters (4.9 feet)."
• Obama talks politics, life with Jay Leno: "President Barack Obama addressed a broad range of political topics during an appearance on NBC's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" Tuesday, insisting among other things that he's not spending too much time yet focused on next year's potential GOP campaign rivals."
• Longtime CBS newsman Andy Rooney hospitalized: "Longtime CBS News commentator Andy Rooney has been hospitalized in stable condition after suffering "serious complications" following minor surgery last week, the network said Tuesday."
• Inquest: Singer Amy Winehouse died of alcohol poisoning: "Singer Amy Winehouse's death this summer was the result of alcohol poisoning, an inquest ruled, as it reached a verdict of 'death by misadventure.'"
michale moore net worth-$50 million-if thats not a 1% ,who is???
I Like Piers Morgan's British humor and intellegent talk. However, he is becoming more and more anti-American and pro Obama. I am not sure whether CNN is a Pro-Obama mouth piece.