READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For November 11, 2011 – Assistant coach who reported Penn State incident won't be at game, White House agrees to turn over some Solyndra documents...
• Assistant coach who reported Penn State incident threatened, won't be at game: "A Penn State assistant football coach who reportedly told Joe Paterno in 2002 he witnessed a young boy being sexually assaulted in a shower won't be at Saturday's Nebraska game because of "multiple threats," the university athletics website said Thursday night."
• White House agrees to turn over some Solyndra documents: "The White House agreed Thursday to turn over some documents demanded under subpoena by a House panel investigating the collapse of solar energy firm Solyndra, Republican investigators said."
• Greece to swear in new government: "Greece plans to swear in a new unity government Friday led by economist Lucas Papademos as the nation seeks to regain political and financial stability after days of uncertainty."
• Occupy Wall Street to hold veterans day concert: "Occupy Wall Street organizers are planning a Veterans Day rally and concert featuring Joan Baez in New York City on Friday, as the movement marks its 56th day. The Foley Square event dubbed "Honor the Dead, Fight Like Hell For the Living" marks the first time the Occupy Wall Street movement will hold a permitted event in New York, organizers say."
• Billy Crystal to host Academy Awards: "Welcome back, Billy Crystal. After Eddie Murphy exited his hosting duties for the 84th Academy Awards on Wednesday, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences made quick work of finding a replacement, and they went with a familiar face. (This will be Crystal's ninth time hosting the awards show – not including the 2006 show he opened.)"