Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

December 8th, 2011

Jane Fonda on father Henry: “I feel him so present in my life all the time”

Jane Fonda is a guest on “Piers Morgan Tonight” this evening. She opens up about her sex symbol status as ‘Barbarella,’ her comeback and her famous family. Fonda talks to Piers Morgan about working with her father in the 1981 film ‘On Golden Pond’ – Henry Fonda won an Oscar for his role in the film, and Jane was nominated for Best Supporting Actress. “I feel so blessed, Piers, to have been able to have that experience,” said Fonda. “He died five months later. I bought the play; I made the movie because I wanted to work with him.”

Fonda says she still thinks of her father constantly. “I miss him so much. I feel him so present in my life all the time. And that makes me very happy.” Watch the full interview tonight 9pmET/PT.

-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: Piers Morgan Live
  1. Steve

What is the fuss over Jane Fonda. She is one of our biggest traitors. I will not watch any show that has her on.

December 8, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • tim

I absolutely agree. Who in the hell would give this communist a platform from which to spew her bull@#$t. She is unquestionably one of the worst traitors in American history. At least Arnold had a reason to be angry with General Washington.

This woman directly caused the deaths of at least three service members that were being held as POW's at the 'Hanoi Hilton'.

This is just an atrocity!!!

December 8, 2011 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Reinaldo

That claim has been disproved years ago. Every POW who has returned has denied that it happened.

December 9, 2011 at 1:07 am | Report abuse |
      • Al

Why would you give her air time she is the worse skumbag that i have ever new it was all could do when seen she was on from barfing she is sick in the worst way please dont ever show her face again i was in there when she done her thing p*** on anything she stands for ****************************

December 9, 2011 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • dick mcgonigal

I agree with Steve. I served as a Captain in Quang Ngai Province in 1968-1969 in the United States Army and am a Bronze Star/Purple Heart recipient while many of those that I served with were sent home in a black bag/coffin with much more deserved and higher decorations. While we had to endure the protests at home and the cold reception upon our return, who can ever forgive Jane Fonda for paying for medical supplies that were shipped to North Vietnam to take care of our enemy's wounded? Piers, you just gave a hour of prime time to a woman who does not understand any thing more than her workout routines and her next massage and her new male lover. Her active participation supporting the North Vietnamese had a dramatic negative impact upon the morale of those serving in my unit. She should have been asked to leave our country for her traitorous actions.

December 9, 2011 at 12:41 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Kris

Jane Fonda is America at its best: compassionate and wise. The nutters going on about traitors are the other end of the scale: narrow-minded dwarfs decimating America's standing in the world.

December 9, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Ear l Leonard

Like The POW's in Vietnam, their famalies, and Her Country that She Betrayed Hanoi Jane! A True Ameican Traitor!!!

December 8, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • CLiff Kelly

For Shame – how dare you have this brazen traitor on your show??

December 9, 2011 at 12:25 am | Report abuse | Reply
  3. stephen hinds

I served 68-69-70 incountry. I was a GRUNT in the 82nd & 101st. I remember one night in the ASHAU a discussion between friends about JANE. I'm still wondering, was it a youthful mistake or is she really a COMMIE at heart ? One way or another I don't really care, but I have always avoided anything I could about her or the people who sponsor her.

December 8, 2011 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Geo Parisi

TRAITOR that is the label she deserves & we should never forget it! It is a shame that she has been able to make a fortune in the country she betrayed. Piers ... you lost a viewer. I want nothing to do with her or anyone/ thing that gives her any air time.

December 8, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Chris J

LOL Jane Fonda as a guest AND asking her about politics...

December 8, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Eggert Arnarsson

Hi Jane,

On the environment, are you still flying private? Oh, and if we really need to help everyone, how about living on 150k a year and leaving the rest to charity?

December 8, 2011 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Marielle

Jane Fonda is a fantastic. I admire her for her determination. The questioning is lousy.

December 8, 2011 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • jADY

just proves PIERS CAN NOT DO A DECENT INTERVIEW!!! TRUMP WAS WORSE BUT PIERS IS AN LOUSY HOST IN GENERAL

December 8, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Richard Martin

Well, you sure know how to win friends and influence people! You invite the most detested traitor of the Vietnam era, treat her as if her opinions are of some consequence, and expect veterans to accept this point of view! Both you and Hanoi Jane are delusional!

December 8, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Jorge Garcia

I remember coming home from college and there was this guy with a sing: Nuclear plants are better built than Jane Fonda ... The way she still looks I now agree with that sign in the early 70's. It is a women to admire then and now!

December 8, 2011 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Glenn

Janes comments on how Barbarella impacted young boys reveals HANOI JANE FOR HE SICKO SHE IS.

December 8, 2011 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  11. Nana

WHY did United States entered the war in Vietnam? American leaders feared that Communist forces would gain control of Vietnam. Was it not to stop the spread of Communism in Southeast Asia and save the good people from a life of evil and Godlessness and teach them our good moral values of Christianity ? We fought this war for 15 years, killing 58,196 of our service men and women in uniform and killed 5 millions innocent people and then we lost the war in the end.
    What did Jane Fonder do that was so wrong? Is truth such a bad thing ?

December 8, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • ewon ziddy

I AGREE WITH YOU THAT HUMANS-BEINGS DON'T LEARN FROM HISTORY OR THEIR MISTAKES VERY OFTEN, AND THAT WITH THE EXCEPTION OF "WW2" THAT WE LED TO SAVE THE WORLD FROM "NAZI-GENOCIDE OF A WHOLE RACE OF PEOPLE"-NO WARS ARE TRUELY WON-THEY JUST CREATE "MORE WARS ARE JUST CREATED " !- THANK-YOU FOR YOUR "COURAGE AND CONVICTIONS THAT YOU SHARE " !

December 9, 2011 at 1:32 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • E Z

ALSO –WARS –ARE–TOO–COSTLY–EXPENSIVE–MAKE THE FINANCIAL "DEFICIT"–AND PEOPLE–HOMELESS–AND--MALNURISHED-FREEZE-TO-DEATH–ALL–SO–OUR–SO–CALLED–ALLY–WE–PAID–BILLIONS OF $-DOLLARS–TO HIDE–OSAMA BIN LADEN–THE–MASTERMIND OF THE BIGGEST–GENOCIDE-IN -U.S.A.–HISTORY–SEPT.11, 2011

December 9, 2011 at 1:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Tim

Jane betrayed our militlary, she betrayed the basic force that guaratees our freedom. Not political, just people like you and I who believed in our lives, an unabashed faith in our system. Were they wrong to answer the call, even though it was controversial. Did they deserve to be betrayed? Turned over to the enemy by a citizen of the US?

December 9, 2011 at 2:00 am | Report abuse | Reply
  12. Dorothy Taylor

Jane Fonda has spent the better part of her life trying to help deal with problems facing our country. For years, she gave tirelessly to the effort of reducing teenage pregnancy. She cares deeply for this country, the environment, and those who are disenfranchised. While very young, she may have made mistakes. But she certainly made no mistake as great as has been made by the politicians that get us into wars that we cannot win. Thankfully we have American citizens that will give unselfishly of themselves for the betterment of their fellow man.

December 8, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  13. Dallas Rogers

I will NEVER FORGET , and I WILL NEVER FORGIVE this TRAITOR for the torture she brought upon the prisoners of our enemies.

December 8, 2011 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Butch Brown

Could someone tell me why my posts are being blocked.

December 8, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • JADY

BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT "THE DONALD"!!!!!!!!

December 8, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  15. virginia

C NN IS REALLY DESPERATE WHEN THEY PUT SOMEONE AS UNAMERICAN AS JANE FONDA ON THEIR NETWORK.

December 8, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Nancy

Ted Turner was married to Jane Fonder. Ted Turner owns CNN. Pierse you were kissing up to Ted turner knowing Turner was watching this show. Ted is a very bright man.

December 8, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Matt

I lost all respect for him as a journalist for not pushing her as he does others. Then he had the nerve to imply her responses were somehow profound in nature.

December 8, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Earl Leonard

She will Answer for Her Mistakes Someday!

December 8, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  17. Earl Leonard

Still trying To Cover Her Past.

December 8, 2011 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  18. Trish

Who is Jane Fonda??? I thought she had "her" version of fame during Vietnam. My brother-in-law served this country in the 101st. He went home to be with the Lord this year. I also have a brother that served in Vietnam. I am very proud of my family members and all who served their country and had the likes of Jane Fonda acting like "Micharl Moore does today. Our men put their lives on the line for this country!!! My brother-in-law suffered from affects of in the war and lost is fight. My brother, as so many others, is now fighting for his life from the same effects. Again they were there for their country. JANE FONDA IS ON CNN BECAUSE SHE IS TRYING TO SELL HER NEW EXERCISE VIDIO LATE IN LIFE AS SHE SOLD SO MANY MAKING BUNDLES OF MONEY AS A "YOUNGER" I was in a shopping center this past summer with my brother ...we entered a store and the first thing a young girl, in her twenties, said to him thank you sir for your service. He had his Vietnam hat on. I turned and responded to the young lady and said thank you for so many seemingly have forgotten. Had Jane Fonda walked in those words would never have been spoken to her for she hasn't stood for anything other than trying to gain wealth, fame and another husband!!! Please Piers as kind of a soul as you seem to be you can find a guest that people would tune in to see.

December 8, 2011 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  19. Laurie Armstrong

Jane Fonda looks like a really old Lindsay Lohan. Who in their right mind would think anything she says is important to the average person ????
    Come on Jane enjoy whatever it is you do and leave the world alone. LEA

December 8, 2011 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  20. Richard Ward

Her name should not be Jane, but Judas Fonda. And she lives with herself like she is God's gift to the world with her exercise videos and stupid books and new face and neck lift. She may have gotten away with treason, but she surely will burn on hell for a long time. And it cant come too soon.

December 8, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  21. Stephen Viet-Vet

While I sat in a sand bag bunker on the side of a mountain in Phu Bai RVN, Hanoi Jane sat on an anti-aircraft gun and grinned at her TREASON. Why is IT not in jail. Screw You Jane!!

December 8, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  22. Kokie Melaku

I just wanted to say thank you Ms. Fonda! You voiced the real issue, the media is so worried about being objective, it has become indiscriminate, passing nearly all editorial responsibility to the audience/ratings, and in some cases to ideology. It is just bizarre, in a country founded on the principles of independent thinking and individuality how did everything become about conforming? Where to begin for the solution? Any idea/s? Please help them if you can at all, you really get what the media seems unable to have a grasp on.

December 8, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  23. Catherine

Love the interview with Jane. She has been such an inspiration to Women of all ages, in America and around the World. From her outspoken advocacy, her encouragement for exercise and health, women, children, the arts, community issues. I enjoy her blog so much. Golden Pond, will always be one of my top ten movies. I love the dramatic, poignant roles. Perhaps the blessing of She and her Father in a dramatic story- is enough. Carry on Jane. You are inspiration to women, men, and radiate openness, honesty, community, respect, support and joy. Thanks Piers. Great Show, as always.

December 8, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  24. Vincent Thorn

When I saw her on your show, I turned the channel. So I didn't catch you asking Jane if when she was sitting behind that anti-aircraft gun in Hanoi with the enemy, if an american plan flew over, would she have pulled the trigger. I would have loved to watch her Johnny Depp contemplation face imiation, like she is really on a highly thoughtful plane, on that one.

Then you could have asked her how it felt to do what she did and not be charged with treason.

December 8, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  25. Tom Anderson, Honolulu Hawaii

PIERS, I HAVE WATCHED YOUR SHOW AND BECAME A FAN, BUT YOU HAVE COMPLETELY LOST ME BY HAVING "HANOI JANE" AS A GUEST. I WAS IN VIETNAM AND SERVED MY COUNTRY HONOABLY AND WITH PRIDE WHEN SHE WENT TO HANOI AND DISGRACED AND DISHORED OUR COUNTRY AND EACH OF US VETERNS AND THOSE SERVING NOW. I FELL REPULSED EACH TIME I SEE HER. I REMEMBER WHEN A VET THRU BLOOD ON HER AT A BOOK SIGNING AND I SALUTE HIM! WHAT A BLUNDER YOU HAVE COMITTED.

December 8, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Skarleth

I recently gave a houuroms talk at my local Toastmasters club about how we need to bring the 80s back if we want to save time, money and our health. I mentioned the fact that we don't really have fitness icons wearing leg warmers (remember houuroms talk) to motivate us. That said, I went on a shopping trip to find some leg warmers to use for the presentation and I did. I don't know if they are in style , but they are definitely available in a variety of places! I completely agree she definitely changed the fitness world and I think we need more icons like that today to get people moving!

March 4, 2012 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  26. n4iearenee

Piers I thought you would have more respect for the men that fought so corageously for our country than to put a traitor like this on your show very disappointed that you made a bad choice. Not interested in your show ever again. I know you are not an american but please have respect for those of us that are true americans

December 8, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Stevie

That insight solves the prloebm. Thanks!

December 23, 2011 at 6:51 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • emdmfdc

VklsdE solsojblytni

December 24, 2011 at 3:25 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • ziseaj

CGT5CT rpltaipwwstr

December 25, 2011 at 5:21 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Riska

. Although Wikipedia breaks down the dhteas suffered in the war and it looks like there were around 2 million dhteas total during the country's conflict, but that goes from 1955 1974 (Hey, Dan, how many people did the North Vietnames kill AFTER the US left?). Another point Wikipedia makes is that the North Vietnamese army and Viet Cong often dressed like civilians, making it near impossible to tell who was who in the heat of battle.Bill told me about an ambush his patrol walked into as they crossed a rice paddie. They returned fire not seeing who was shooting at them, the fire came from bushes to find dead women and children WITH the Viet Cong troops who'd ambushed them. So, Dan, like the followers of Islam who are fighting Jihad against us right now (might not be termed right), these fighters used civilians as cover. He said that happened again and again.Can you really dispute our forces claims of acute anguish when faced with a child holding a gun or grenade? Bill never shot a child; some of our men died rather than do so, but others made the agonizing choice in interest of self preservation. Don't you dare claim you know what you would do because unless you've been there you DON'T know.I think you're right to some extent in the comparison in number of dhteas we did bomb Hanoi, for example. But you also can't discount the fact that many of those who died, died in a CIVIL WAR that would have gone on with or without our (or France's) interference. How many people died in the American Civil War?I submit most of those millions would have died anyway. And while even Bill, the most reasonable of men (I WISH he'd get politically worked up) is beginning to question our country's involvement, he also makes the point that coming home for most of our troops was a bittersweet experience. They were met with derision, spitting, and contempt. Which they did not deserve. And like our home teacher pointed out, the Vietnamese (mostly boat people!) he's met in his travels are immensely grateful to the US and impressed to the point that they are now citizens of our country.Jane Fonda fostered and encouraged the abuse our troops suffered in their own country. Bill, and our home teacher, were drafted. They weren't war-mongers, but they just quietly served their country, the best they could. I admire her, like I said, but too often, she indulged her own selfish need to be important and meaningful in the world beyond her celebrity status, without real regard to the consequences. queuno: I don't see her as a has-been at all, in terms of acting ability, she's more of a retired giant. No more than you'd say Meryl Streep would be a has-been when she's 70. Or Jessica Tandy was a has-been. Her acting days aren't over, imho. Although she'd be playing somebody my age. I'd sure like the name of her plastic surgeon.Tim: you have to give equal time to the atrocities committed by the Viet Cong against their own people and the North Vietnamese. I'm not saying they did this, so we should be excused for doing that. I'm saying condemn equally.That being said, war is hell. And the civilians where war is being fought are going to get caught in the crossfire. But the millions of grunts forced to fight the wars being determined by fat rich men in safe and secure homes are also caught. Fonda condemned them. And that's where she went wrong.

March 5, 2012 at 12:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
  27. Mary Margaret Gerace-Stevenson

What a joke. This woman says she thinks "other people" are being selfish? Tax the rich??? How about Ms. Fonda go ahead and write the government a big fat check of HER money??? What a hippocrit. This woman owns 7 (or more) homes. She thinks anyone gives a rats behind what she thinks of the Republican debates when this joke of a President is destroying this country like it is HER country and she thinks something needs to be done. People like her scare me. GO AWAY JANE FONDA!

December 8, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  28. Matt

Piers why did you "softball" meaningless questions to her and then act as though all of her answers were profound? Because her ex owns CNN? I lost all respect for you as a journalist.

December 8, 2011 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Matt

Is there ANYONE left in the U.S. that doesn't sell out their integrity when it benefits them in the least?

December 8, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • American

Simply said ...."YES". There are still Americans...true Americans and if you don't believe it then you do not know us.

December 9, 2011 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  29. mary

Thanks, Piers, for a great interview with Jane Fonda. She's intelligent, articulate and funny...a lot more than can be said for all the idiots still ranting about Vietnam!

December 8, 2011 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  30. Steven Sapkin

Piers Morgan truly demonstrated his shallow nature as an interviewer by not bringing up the picture of Hanoi Jane at the turrett of a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft battery, the image of which continues to infuriate millions of Americans. If she were not the daughter of a revered actor, it is likely that she would have been imprisoned to this very day. I would recommend that Mr. Morgan give strong consideration to testosterone injections.

December 8, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  31. Peggie Davis

While the content of her interview with Piers was good, I couldn't help but notice that she has dramatically done a HUGE disservice to her appearance...Dear God in Heaven, what was SHE THINKING to darken that eyeshadow so severely? She "twittered" endlessly facially – if I didn't know better (?) I'd think she was "on" something...Definitely one of her less relaxed, better interviews in abiding by the woman she CLAIMS to be – whole, healthy – Something VERY WRONG HERE. Most Sincerely, P. Davis, San Ramon, California

December 8, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • amj

Peggy, I agree there is a huge change to Jane's appearance, but I find it did soften her aging appearance....as was the intention. I tuned in late to the program, and didn't recognize the guest, but she did SOUND like Jane Fonda. I stayed with the program to see if in fact it was as I had seen an interview with her a while back where she said she was going to consider facial surgery. More power to her if she felt the need. From all appearances, she had a fabulous surgeon. I do agree with you on the black shadow. Some younger women can carry it off, but a mature woman regardles of facial work...should not go there.

December 10, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  32. ARLEN STURGILL

Ms Jane left one great moment in her life out. I know SHE REMEMBERS--HANIO--ASK HER WHAT SHE DID FOR OUR AMERICAN SERVICE PRISONERS IN HANIO.

ARLEN STURGILL –
    USAF VETERAN

December 8, 2011 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  33. Mauricio

I met Jane and Ted in Moscow in 1993. I was with Turner International's TV 6, they had just bought their ranch in New Mexico and I was their employee and Arizona neighbor. To me, Ted is the American Don Quijote and he wishes Jane was Dulcinea. But kidding asside, what a beautiful, magnificent, real woman, Jane is and I cannot even guess her age, Jane is ageless and beautiful, intelligent and smart. She is Dulcinea del Toboso!

December 8, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  34. Nojane

I set up a profile to let Mr. Morgan know he cannot stoop any lower than letting this anti-American spew her hateful nonsense without challenging a single thing she said. He fed her softballs all night setting up her anti-American spittle. I don't believe treason has a statute of limitation. Good by Mr. Morgan. No need to watch someone that panders to a communist.

December 9, 2011 at 12:29 am | Report abuse | Reply
  35. S . Linder

Wow, if I remember correctly, several years back, she hated her Dad! Wow, a very wishy-washy woman!!!

December 9, 2011 at 12:37 am | Report abuse | Reply
  36. LTC - US ARMY

I have served 22 years in the Army. My father told me of the atrocities that Ms Fonda committed in Vietnam. Granted she has always been an activist by nature and nothing is wrong with speaking up for what you believe but how in the hell does ANYONE visit a communist POW camp during wartime, chastise our Soldiers and then deny them the opportunity to carry the social security numbers they handed her back to the US to inform and verify their POW status? I am sickened. Its not like this never happened, after all, she did admit to her actions thru a public apology. While we are currently a Nation at war, is Ms Fonda the only one that did our country wrong or has CNN and Piers Morgan crossed the line by supporting and airing a woman on National TV accused of being a traitor? At the very least, this is in extremely poor taste and bad judgment, especially while we have our sons and daughters fighting a determined enemy in Afghanistan, and in the midst of economic collapse in our Nation. She has the nerve to address our Nation to sell her books and work out videos while our true blood citizens are suffering to put food on the table. Ms Fonda, you were young then and we all know how arrogant and mistaken a teen can be, but you were wrong and you apologized. But please, have some decency in your older age and show how you care for our Nation and it's vets by trying a $50,000 salary on for size and donate your income to recovery efforts for our returning war vets. At the very least, donate the proceeds of your book or video to the same. Land of the free, home of the brave, remember which one applies to you and that the other one makes that possible...now, please get off the damn television and go to that deserted island with your girlfriends that you say you'd enjoy, oh, and stay there. To the public, thank you for speaking up on behalf of our Nation and young men and women that protect Ms Fonda's freedom. God bless America.

December 9, 2011 at 12:52 am | Report abuse | Reply
  37. g johnson

Fonda stated the problem with our country was greed. When asked why greed was the problem she didn't know. Well MS Fonda, at 74 with all your facelifts and plastic surgery....keep your workout tapes. I can not understand a country that was built on the principles of the 10 commandments not knowing what is wrong. Take God out of the schools and change laws to accommadate those who are breaking God's commandments and you ask WHY! Please where is common sense. Greed is not of God. I want my God fearing country back.

December 9, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Burak

what sort of gear did you use, were you self-sufficient? Do you have a blog or journal oeicrvng the trip and what gear you used in more detail? I am thinking of doing a tour through Scandinavia next year and am trying to work out what gear I'll need.

March 4, 2012 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  38. : (

why is CNN blocking blogers?

December 9, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  39. Kris

Quite agree with Mary. Jane Fonda is America at its best: compassionate and wise. These nutters going on about traitors and Vietnam are the other end of the scale: narrow-minded imbecils who are the chief vehicle in decimating America's standing in the world.

December 9, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  40. WILLIAM

WHY HAVEN'T ANY OF ROMNEY'S SONS BEEN IN THE "MILITARY"?????

December 9, 2011 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  41. Cindy

As usual, I find it hard to understand the absolute hatred some people are able to hang on so tightly in their hearts – for so long. Wow. I'm curious why they cling to such hate of what a young girl did, and BTW has deeply apologized for, but I don't think they feel any hatred towards Bush, who really betrayed this country and put it well on the downward spiral. The world was pleading with Bush not to invade (liberate) Iraq. Who actually damaged this country the most – Bush or Fonda. Come on now. Are you all nuts?

December 10, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  42. Avser Bastian

NOT LIABILITIES OR DISCRIMINATION, BUT INSTEAD ASSASSINATIONS !!! http://myshortbiography.blogspot.com/ LEARN TRUTH ABOUT EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY COMMISSION, UNITED NATIONS, AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL AS WELL AS NEW WORLD ORDER(MULTICULTURALISM = TERRORISM) GOVERNMENTS !!! NOT THERE TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS, BUT TO DENY YOUR RIGHT TO EXISTENCE !!! 66 YEARS OF GENOCIDE AGAINST WHITES WORLDWIDE IS NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE !!! STOP THE ANIMAL APARTHEID NOW !!!

December 12, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse | Reply
  43. LYNN

WOW!!! Miss Jane is Still Good-looking being older! Aging Gracefully!! 🙂 Father is still Missed by us All!! 🙁

December 12, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  44. Richard

Thousands of Vietnam veterans and Americans watched with great interest and waited for Piers to ask the question - "Jane, please discuss perhaps one of the most significant events in your lifetime - that is, your visit to North Vietnam during the Vietnam War." And you simply failed to ask has her that simple but much anticipated question as millions of Americans and listeners waited. Instead you marveled at her ridicullous bantering about her exercise tapes, her movies and her wacko love life. I can just imagine what the difference would have been if Heraldo, Hannity or O'Riley were doing this interview. Maybe you had to agree to hold back on the North Vietnam question, and if you did, what kind of talk-show host are you? If CNN retaiins you after this, I would be surprised. If they do give you the hook, maybe you can go back on America's Got Talent - with the other two phonies.

December 12, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  45. daliy computer tutorial

Its like you learn my mind! You seem to understand so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I believe that you just can do with some % to pressure the message home a bit, but other than that, this is excellent blog. An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.

May 18, 2012 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  46. the best telescope for viewing planets

hello!,I really like your writing very much! percentage we be in contact more about your post on AOL? I require a specialist in this house to resolve my problem. May be that's you! Looking ahead to peer you.

May 25, 2012 at 2:41 am | Report abuse | Reply
  47. 推薦行動電源

This is a wonderfully written article. You should have carried out lots of study within this area. You've produced this subject easy to read, fascinating and simple to know. 推薦行動電源 http://www.powerbankhq.com

June 22, 2013 at 1:55 am | Report abuse | Reply
  48. Nelly Lanzafame

Simply want to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your post is simply spectacular and i could assume you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work.

March 6, 2021 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse | Reply