Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

February 2nd, 2012

Only In America: Piers Morgan on Facebook's success

On the heels of Facebook's historic IPO, Piers Morgan addressed the oppurtunities and possibilities that come from living in the United States.

Mark Zuckerberg, the company's 27-year-old founder, co-created the social media startup as an undergraduate student at Harvard University. Less than a decade later, he is the world's youngest billionaire, and with a predicted value ranging from $75 to $100 billion, his social network is on track for one of the biggest U.S. stock-market debuts of all time.

In the words of Morgan, Only in America: "For those who say America's forgotten how to create jobs, or be succesful, I answer with one glorious word: Facebook."

» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: Only in America
  1. dottierhea

please tell me how it is better in England who pays for their childrens schooling could we learn something here Iam a 83 year old a wanting to learn thanks for your information

February 2, 2012 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Matt

Jerry Springer is just another hypocritical liberal. He makes his millions by taking advantage of those on his show. So he uses the poor and unemployed to make millions and he has the nerve to talk about Mitt Romney. Jerry Springer is an evil man.

February 2, 2012 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Augusto Andrade

We've helped Zuckberger earn enough money through facebook's users... so Mark he could to distribute many bucks as USA's government make concerning green card world distribuition... lol

February 4, 2012 at 5:55 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Asuncion

. So many people take for gratend what they have. And even worse, I hear from some of my friends well I got this degree in x and I'm working as y and its not what I'm worth' but then again they don't do anything really to better their situation or work hard to accomplish what they feel they are destined to do.I think I've been given the gift of teaching. I try to teach my son every day, little tasks like picking up a Cheerio or drinking from a cup. I love this. And maybe I've been given the gift of photography too I definitely know that I love to take photos but I need to work harder at making my photography into something I love as in a final product.

June 27, 2012 at 7:46 am | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Dennis Sirman

Piers Morgan is a no talent narcisisstic fraud.

March 7, 2013 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Charlene Larrissey

Please tell me that your program has not been cancelled (not picked up)!!! I have enjoyed your program from the very first night you started replacing Larry King to the day you started your own show! You had a different view to things. You didn;t just fall into the same cookie cutter view that most other talk shows did. Your views on guns was refreshing. If what I heard to day is true I wish you happiness in your next endeavour! See you again soon on TV. All the best!

February 28, 2014 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse | Reply