Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

Tonight: Jane Lynch takes over
March 12th, 2012

Tonight: Jane Lynch takes over

Coming up this evening "Piers Morgan Tonight" opens up Guest Host Week with a special visit from comedian, actress, and singer Jane Lynch.

Best known for her role as Sue Sylvester in the hit television series "Glee," Lynch has also appeared in a recurring role on "Two and a Half Men," as well as in various mainstream comedic films, including "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby," "The 40-Year-Old Virgin," and "Role Models."

As Guest Host Week gets underway, Lynch will be joined by iconic comedian Joan Rivers, Republican strategist Mary Matalin, and Marilyn Hagerty, author of the Olive Garden restaurant review currently taking the nation by storm.

Join "Piers Morgan Tonight" at 9 p.m. EST/PST for the start of what promises to be a memorable and entertaining week.

Post by:
Filed under: Guest Host Week
  1. mario

Love you Jane
    Piers don't come back

March 12, 2012 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • larry

Yessssssss!!!!!

March 13, 2012 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Sumer

I am gay from Iraq, I attained Engineering ceefiticatrs in Chemical, Nuclear, and Environment. [...] unfortunately this relationship is considered weird and not acceptable in my society and therefore I suffer rejection and bad treatement. I wonder whether there is a possibility to help me overcome this problem. For your early reply I remainGay Engineer HayderBaghdad-Iraq

May 20, 2012 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Thiru

Sharon Cline – Big fan of Sara & The Lady Jane and Jodi Photography. Add my favorite hodialy into the recipe and a perfect day ensues! So happy that you featured Sara and her beloved shop in your blog. Thanks for giving us a glimpse inside The Lady Jane!

May 23, 2012 at 1:40 am | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Martha

Loving it!!!!! So natural, simple and honest.

March 12, 2012 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. gauhri

UP with JANE!!!!!!!!!!!! Piers is a BORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JANE JANE JANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FULL TIME JANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUMP PEIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 12, 2012 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Jolynn

I can't believe that Jane Lynch said "and next Mary Matalin, who is intelligent and astute, unlike Joan and Melissa, who are much different." Is she saying that Joan and Melissa are not intelligent and astute? Maybe it was just nerves. She did a great job until that comment.

March 12, 2012 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Megan

I love Piers, but Jane did a good job filling in. Jane has a sense of humor, and shes funny.

March 12, 2012 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Milton

See Jane interview. See Jane do a great job See Jane make me want to watch CNN again in this time slot. You should have your own show.

March 12, 2012 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Kim Holmes / Arkansas

Piers: Better put your boots on, cuz while you were walkin, she was talkin. Like you,she has that ability to put folks at ease and ask the uncomfortable questions. I would not normally watch the show without you but excelent choice for a stand in, and I enjoyed the show.

Petty Officer Kimberly Compton Holmes, USN 1985 -1990

March 12, 2012 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • gauhri

wow I have never had a friend n the army, a female, I use husband's email as he is paralyzed in wheelchair from strokes. So nice to hear from you. You are a good writer

March 13, 2012 at 1:24 am | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Ramon Gonzalez / Houston Tx

I love the work that Piers bring to the table he is doing a great job. Congratulation Piers!! I was very happy in the choice that was made in having Jane host. Jane did an amazing job to night her charismatic personality is what defines the magnetic attraction that Jane has on people and most import me as a viewers of this show.

March 13, 2012 at 1:25 am | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Personal Training Long Island

I love Jane Lynch! She was awesome in Role Models.

January 15, 2014 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply