Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

March 15th, 2012

Rosie O'Donnell on hosting "Piers Morgan Tonight": I just like to have conversations...I think I'm going to just have fun"

Coming up this evening, Guest Host Week rolls on for "Piers Morgan Tonight," as comedian, actress, and television personality Rosie O'Donnell takes her turn in the chair.

Filling in for Piers Morgan, O'Donnel gives insight into what we can expect from her as a host: "Honest, and passionate. I don't now, I just like to have conversations," reveals the host of "The Rosie Show" on the OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network. "I think I'm going to just have fun."

Watch the clip, and hear Rosie explain the one thing Piers allows, that she refuses to do.

Then tune is this evening at 9 p.m. EST/PST, as O'Donnel welcomes both Anjelica Huston and Joel McHale for a one-time only edition of "Rosie Tonight."
-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: Behind The Scenes • Green Room
  1. Chris J

One of the few people you could find MORE annoying than Piers Morgan. This had to take some effort...

March 15, 2012 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Braddelson

Thanks on your marvelous potsing! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great job, have a nice holiday weekend!

June 27, 2012 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Linda in Arizona

Hi Rosie, I don't tweet anymore, so I guess this is my only option. I thought you were wonderful tonight, and I was thrilled to hear two smart women (you and Angelica Huston) talking about issues that are important to me. What a relief not to have a man butting in for once. I wish you were doing the show every night instead of that annoying Brit ponce. How great would THAT be? Hope you come back soon.

March 15, 2012 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Douglas T. Johnson

Dear Mr. Morgan:

My wife and I really enjoy your program but next time you need a fill in please do better than Rossie. Just because she sports some reading glasses during the show did not make her look any more intelligent than we all know to be otherwise. Please stop giving just anyone a mike to satisfy their respective egos.

March 16, 2012 at 1:05 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • aver1

very well said!

March 17, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Pauline Davis

I will continue to 'SWITCH OFF' CNN I am SO SICK OF PIERS MORGAN. HE DOES NOT LET ANYONE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS HE ASKS BY CONSTANTLY INTERJECTING IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR ANSWER. I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR HIS OPINION, I WANT TO HEAR THE GUEST. PIERS IS EGOTISTICAL AND LIKES TO HEAR IS OWN VOICE... AND LORD FORBID IF PIERS LOST HIS BLUE CARDS (his brain). I AM SO PUT OFF AND SICK OF THE SAME OLD REPEATED QUESTIONS HE ASKS ALL HIS GUESTS LIKE "HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PROPERLY IN LOVE" !!! "LARRY WE MISS YOU DEARLY AND ' ROSIE' NO DOUBT YOU HAVE BECOME AN ASTUTE, INTELLIGENT, SAVVY AND TALENTED INTERVIEWER . THANKS FOR A BREATH OF FRESH AIR ON CNN THE OTHER NIGHT WITH BOTH YOUR INTERVIEWS ( & NO BLUE CARDS!!!!!)

March 20, 2012 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Mary Primack

How great to see Rosie on CNN subbing for Piers. I was so impressed. You go Rosie....You were witty, articulate, caring, informed, and very personable. I have renewed interest in you! You go girl! I will look to see you again and agin.

March 16, 2012 at 1:05 am | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Carol Mallalieu

Where is Piers? His program interviews are one of the best reasons for watching TV. I hope he returns very soon. The people replacing him are far less interesting. I do hope he returns very soon.

March 16, 2012 at 4:03 am | Report abuse | Reply
  6. GODDEN

Thank-you Rosie,Thoroughly enjoyed last night show,You were GREAT.

March 16, 2012 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Patrick

More sure 4this

March 19, 2012 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Patrick

I had so far but i have know coment 4now till i think very well so permit me okey

March 19, 2012 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Jeremy Daley

Not bad Kurtzie. You’re a natural. Maybe one day you will have me on your show and we can really get down to the nitty gritty. Love ya buddy. Keep up the good work. JD

March 22, 2012 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. global virtual opportunities

Hello, Neat post. There is a problem along with your site in internet explorer, may check this? IE nonetheless is the market chief and a large section of folks will miss your magnificent writing because of this problem.

August 23, 2012 at 9:14 am | Report abuse | Reply
  11. Verla Panganiban

Hi. Thank you for you wonderful blog and sharing information it helps a lot. vuphespuzij7drl4ospo

yourgiftguide.com