READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For May 15, 2012 – Murdoch insider charged in phone hacking probe, Barack Obama weighs in on JPMorgan loss and Britney Spears and Demi Lovato join 'X Factor' as Fox shuffles schedule...
• Murdoch insider charged in phone hacking probe: "British prosecutors said Tuesday they would charge Rebekah Brooks with trying to obstruct a police investigation into phone hacking at newspapers owned by media mogul Rupert Murdoch."
• Barack Obama weighs in on JPMorgan loss: "President Barack Obama said Monday that a $2 billion trading loss suffered by JPMorgan Chase is 'why Wall Street reform is so important.' The bank's loss, which resulted from a massive bet on derivatives, has sent shockwaves through financial markets and caused JPMorgan shares to drop 12% over the past two trading sessions."
• John Edwards' daughter expected to testify in his corruption trial: "While John Edwards' lawyers have not yet made a decision whether to put the former presidential candidate on the stand in his corruption trial, Edwards' oldest daughter, Cate Edwards, is expected to testify this week, possibly as early as Tuesday."
• Facebook raises IPO range to $34-$38 a share: "In a sign of strong demand from investors for shares in its upcoming initial public offering, Facebook is raising the target price range for its stock. Facebook now expects to price its shares at $34 to $38 each, up from the $28 to $35 range it set earlier this month, according to its latest filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission early Tuesday."
• Britney Spears and Demi Lovato join 'X Factor' as Fox shuffles schedule: "Fox is adding three new shows and two familiar faces to its schedule this fall. As expected, Demi Lovato and Britney Spears will join "X Factor's" judges' table, taking the spots left vacant by season 1 judges Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger."