Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

June 12th, 2012

Casey Anthony to Piers Morgan: "I'm ashamed in many ways of the person that I was"

Coming up this evening, "Piers Morgan Tonight" welcomes J. Cheney Mason, the attorney for Casey Anthony. Having spoken with Anthony on the phone earlier in the day, tonight Piers Morgan reads direct details of the conversation, and asks her attorney for his reaction.

Referring to various media interviews from the past, today Anthony told Morgan:

"It's horrible. It looks absolutely horrible, and I'm ashamed in many ways of the person that I was," Anthony said over the phone. "Even then, that wasn't who I am."

Morgan describes the comments as "strong stuff," to which Mason says:

"Strong person. Casey had a bad background. Lot of problems with her history that don't need to be talked about now."

Tune in this evening at 9 p.m. as Morgan and Mason review further elements of Tuesday's phone call with Casey Anthony.
-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: The Big Story
  1. Barbar Teat

Hell no I won't watch!!!
    No Blood Money for that B@#&ch

June 12, 2012 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • kate

Piers, I respect you and watch your show often. PLEASE do not buy this load of BS put out by Cheney and his lying, murdering client. Please, step back and believe your own eyes, and not those lying idiots.

June 12, 2012 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • vickie

i always watched his show,,but this just did it for me,,i boycotted anything with her in it,,so no more piers

June 13, 2012 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
      • kate

Casey says, ' I am ashamed of the person I was"....sick. Pierce, i too so respect you and your show, but common.......

June 13, 2012 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
      • denise

Took the words right out of my mouth. He just lost a viewer.

June 13, 2012 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
      • marilyn

I would like to know if Casey and Cheney were paid for the interviews – If so, it only makes the interviews more disgusting

June 13, 2012 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • kate

Mr. Mason is an assault and insult to a persons intelligence!
      Pierce, why are you not asking harder questions...like WHAT happened to Casey's daughter, Caylee. She didn't just die.

And her father and brother didn't molest her and this Mr. Mason accuses the prosecution for putting out evidence that wasn't there. Found not guilty does not mean she was found innocent.

How many people just throw bodies in the woods? Good lord! Casey is as guilty as sin and you will never, NEVER be able to change this perspective. Mason, is in such denial!

June 13, 2012 at 12:20 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Michael Snyder

I totally agree....Casey Anthony is a sociopath, these lawyers are grabbing for attention and the outcome had nothing to do with the justice system working. The jury was made up of morons, Baez and his team just played dirty, and it's dreadful that they appear to have won or set some sort of precedent. It's as disgusting as the OJ Simpson trial.

June 13, 2012 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
      • Daniel

Honestly, I feel ok with no-reply e-mails when they are used wisely.For a sign-up apvparol or you got a new follower e-mail, no-reply works fine as there is nothing personal and usually anything to discuss about.But, for an order details e-mail after a checkout, there can be much to discuss like a mis-placed item in the shopping cart, wrong-shipping address, etc. and the ability to reply instantly makes sense as the content of the e-mail has something to reply for (which is the main point of my thought).Also, ideally, it would be awesome to contact/reach to the support/developers of an app. by replying any e-mail however, in reality, many web apps are created by small teams and trying to minimize/categorize the support requests mean a lot.Depending on the app and community (for ex: Hotmail, Gmail, Facebook etc.), it is sometimes a good idea to get users to a knowledgebase page before getting a direct e-mail as it works better and faster for both parts.To sum up, imho, no-reply is not evil and sometimes a clear statement that lets me know that this is not the way to contact the support which I can understand. But sometimes, it can be an ignorant way of not wanting to get any e-mails like Joss states. So, please use it wisely :).

December 17, 2012 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
    • annyriley

Could not agree with you more. Sorry this reputable reporter had to stoop so low. I will not watch his show again.

June 13, 2012 at 7:43 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • ldean50

I agree. Mr. Morgan boycotts Madonna (because she didn't tell him first about her pregnancy) on his show, but invites Casey Anthony (who murdered a child and slandered her father and brother for self-preservation)? The man has no scruples. After Anthony was found not guilty, there was no show or journalist that would touch her, because the public threatened to boycott. Morgan has broken that understanding, so I won't be watching him again

June 13, 2012 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
    • MIA

Piers how could you? Giving any time to that murderous B@#ch makes me sick. You gave her exactly what she wants. I have lost a lot of respect for you Mr. Morgan. I tape your show and watch in the morning. I didnt watch it and I dont believe I will be watching in the future after this HUGE error in judgement.

June 13, 2012 at 9:28 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Susan D

PLEASE do not be suckered in by her baloney. Her so called attorney Cheney Granpa Mason is pulling the strings like the puppet master he is. She will say and do ANYTHING to save her butt. I will not watch this show, nor any show that features this shallow, narcissist, empty headed woman! The American Public will not rest until she is behind bars.

June 13, 2012 at 9:49 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Richard Thompson

Didn't take that long to jump the shark.

June 13, 2012 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Shirley Howe

That was my last time ever watching your show. You do not need to tell Americans how to feel. Are you crazy? Please do not try to change the minds of people with common sense. She worked her magic on Mr. Morgan as well. You have no common. She killed her daughter and tried to blame her brother and her father.

June 13, 2012 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • columbo

i had casey not guilty long before the end of the trial for evil look at that judge and the prosicution team some if not all laughed in court my wasnt it funny piers has done nothing wrong on this occasion grow up!!!!!

June 16, 2012 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. moi

not interested in the perpetual liar

June 12, 2012 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Jon

Huge Casey fan. Look forward to this.

Look. She did what she had to do when she realized parenting wasnt in her future. Hard to blame her.

June 12, 2012 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Linda

She could have given Caylee up for adoption – she didn't have to kill her!!!!

June 12, 2012 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • heather

huhhhh

June 12, 2012 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Sue

something is really wrong with the people in this world

June 12, 2012 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • YouAreHorrible

Deluded males who live in their mother's basements who mistakenly believe they might get some action.

June 12, 2012 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Janice

Hard to Blame her because parenting wasnt in her future. Well adoption would have been an option after the baby was born Jon not drug and kill the baby because you would rather party and get laid than care for that beautiful little girl. a number of people would have loved and taken care of that baby

June 12, 2012 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • jimostud

Nice to see the jury were not the only idiots

June 12, 2012 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • karen

You're SICK!!

June 12, 2012 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • 4eva2u

Wow...

June 12, 2012 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Eymi

Are you serious? I hope that you don't have kids now or in the future IF you think that way and can't handle parenting.

June 12, 2012 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • mawt29

jon...gotta hand it to you, that is the most honest response ever--tells method (murder) and motive (no longer wanted to be a mom).

June 12, 2012 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Dee

Are you serious?? She didnt have to murder her daughter. There is no excuse for murdering a defenseless child. You are just as sick as she is if you think you can justify this in any form or fashion.

June 12, 2012 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • tp

Jon,

Are you mentally retarded?

June 12, 2012 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Bob

You are sick; please go see a therapist.

June 12, 2012 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • bgw

crawl on your belly back under the wet rotting leaves, you salamander.

June 12, 2012 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Melissa

What people don't understand is this. 1. There was just bones. Can't get much information from bones. They won't show drugs that was in her system. They don't show what if anything was taped to her or where. There is no proof as to what killed her. Only that she died. If your child died would you put her in a garbage bag in the woods? Or would you call the police. Most people who have someone that dies calls the police. If you find a dead body in a garbage bag, its murder plain and simple. She put her there. She hindered the investigation. She kept them from finding out what really happened to her daughter. Its sad. But there it is. If she had been a good mother at all she would have at least not hindered the investigation. The only reason she did not get a guilty verdict is because of the evidence. That is it. She did it. And she got off. I am surprised she isn't running in the streets screaming that she killed her.

June 12, 2012 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • kate

Melisa, there is 'Common Sense and Reasonable Conclusion'. ...the jury was wrong, and the Defense team was disgusting and all should lose their business and I hope they all have to shut down their practices.

June 13, 2012 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
    • Nancy Miller

She did what she had to do? Your parents should of done the same you idiot!

June 12, 2012 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. dell

she has small hands.

June 12, 2012 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Norway

Skip that how, she's a media whole who neglected her kid to death...as the best case scenario.

June 12, 2012 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. kelly

She needs to go quietly into the night. NO tv deals for this piece of dirt! make it work for a living.

June 12, 2012 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Hand cupping face

I'm still hoping someone puts a cap in this child killer.

June 12, 2012 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Linda

I hope they aim for the head; she's probably still wearing a bullet proof vest.

June 12, 2012 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • shelly

She was wearing a bullet Proof vest when she was walking the streets acting like a popular Celebrity, so hopefully the cap goes right into her evil skull

June 13, 2012 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
  8. Tom

Dear Casey,

You got away with murder. Crawl under a rock and never show your face in the public eye again. The world doesn't want you. I hope you die in a fire.

Sincerely,

The American People

June 12, 2012 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Sue

Amen..well said

June 12, 2012 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • karen

I second that! I wish that witch would disappear!

June 12, 2012 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • gail

I wish she would just go away..There is no excuse for her and as I see it there is no reason for her to continue breathing..She's a murderin' . lyin'. dirty rotten hoe-bag...and Cheney Mason is as dumb as a box of rocks..or else he really does believe her..in that case he's a complete moron...If she has to continue breathing then I wish her a very long, cold and lonely as hell life...Grow old and get wrinkly all alone..She is ROTTEN to the CORE...

June 12, 2012 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • shelly

She needs to "disappear" off the Face of the Earth, Dumb evil Wench carrying on like she's a Celebrity, and thinks she deserves to get rich off her evil dirty deed of Killing her Child.

June 13, 2012 at 12:05 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • MaryN

Please do not sign this "The American People." I am one of those "American People", and disagree with the majority of people in this thread.

You and those who agree with such a sick, childish statement need to get therapy as badly as you say Casey Anthony does.

The jury spoke. 'nuff said

July 17, 2012 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • YeahRight-LIAR

I happen to be ..one of the American PEOPLE.. And I think 99% (minus 12) of the American People... feel the way Tom does. Also, If my memory serves me correctly... FREEDOM of speech... does that ring a bell.? You have NO right to tell TOM what he can or can do EVER!

July 17, 2012 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
      • Mary had a lamb

Mary – You must have done the same thing then huh? Had a child, then buried her somewhere in water hoping to never get caught right? Or did you just throw your child away in a garbage bin somewhere?

Sick lady you are – Yes, the jury spoke – but that doesnt mean they were right – she covered up her daughters death – plain and simple – there is no denying that - Casey herself keeps making stupid statments even NOW AFTER she was let free – She claims "shes made mistakes" and "she has regrets" etc etc etc....

August 22, 2012 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  9. YouAreHorrible

So C.A. is still clinging to that old lawyer of her's, huh? I don't believe for one second that individual didn't have anything to do with the death of little Caylee. You don't become 'redeemed' over night practically, either. No one changes their stripes that fast. What a bunch of hogwash.

June 12, 2012 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Janice

If she thinks she did nothing wrong why isnt she going on the show herself instead of sending her patsy to do it for her

June 12, 2012 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • YouAreHorrible

She's afraid, no doubt, people will recognize her being insincere when they see it. There are all sorts of body language experts out there these days. They no doubt could tell when she's lying as well.

June 12, 2012 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  10. JoeinFL

I think that anyone that watches these shows contributes to her pockets and she never tune in. Once she finds out that nobody cares what kind of monster that she is then and now, we might get lucky and she does herself in.

June 12, 2012 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • TheDevilPrefersLiars

Given CA had a history of being a liar, I honestly doubt she's telling the truth now. I won't line that thing's pockets, either. I won't watch anything she's on, I won't buy any books, or go see any movies based on what supposedly happened. That will still be akin to abusing and murdering that sweet, little child all over again in my book.

June 12, 2012 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  11. bob

Yea, don't need to be talked about now because it was all a lie. She was no more abused than the man on the moon, the jury was just stupid enough to fall for it.

June 12, 2012 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  12. james

She threw her kid in a garbage dump, then let animals eat her....I want cameras to find her, and hassle her weekly.

June 12, 2012 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  13. justherefornow

I've just lost all respect for Piers Morgan for even giving that baby killer a chance to speak. In no way should he be promoting anything that filthy b!tch says or does!

June 12, 2012 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Sue

i agree with you...this isn't the way to get headlines..un following Piers on twitter. Disappointed in Piers

June 12, 2012 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Swamp Mom

I agree 100%!! Have lost all respect for Piers Morgan!! Absolutely will NOT watch it but from what I am reading, he is fawning all over the baby dumping monster and that he is strongly pro Swamp Mom. Guess this shows he will sink to whatever depths he has to, to try and drum up some ratings. Disgusting Piers, absolutely disgusting and I hope this will follow for years to come, dancing on the grave of a MURDERED baby.

June 12, 2012 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Jim

She is no worse, and no better than Karla Holmoka. Not worth the dirt on my shoe.
    It she wants understanding and compassion – forget it. If she wants forgiveness – maybe in the afterlife.
    And not too imressed at Morgan giving her air.

June 12, 2012 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  15. James Lee

Anyone that gives her airtime will be on my perpetual boycott list.

June 12, 2012 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Karen

I'm with you James. Piers Morgan will be forever on my boycott list. Common sense says she will say anything for the money and of course to repair her image. She doesn't want to be shunned forever. She is a manipulator and is being rewarded for it.

June 12, 2012 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Jamie

Sociopaths don't get better without in-patient therapy and medication Piers. I don't think her writings in a journal qualify as therapy, and I'm sure self medicating (drinking) doesn't either. For the life of me, I can't figure out why some men loose their mind around her! She's not that attractive AND she's evil! I hope you haven't fallen into her web too.

June 22, 2012 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Rose Greene

My prurient interest is at a 10, BUT, I will not contribute to this "pay for evil" attempt by CNN to get desperately needed ratings.

June 12, 2012 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  17. Techsupport

Piers should be ashamed of trying to profit from the murder of a little girl.

June 12, 2012 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Franklin

Amen. And I hope it costs him dearly. I hope the boycott of Piers Morgan is of such a scale that no one would dare give attention to the wretch or any of her spokespeople on their program ever again.

June 13, 2012 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  18. freddy

if you believe her crap I'LL sell you the Golden Gate Bridge

June 12, 2012 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  19. fairness to all

She and her lawyer are all about BS!!!

June 12, 2012 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  20. whyputaname

Wow, are we suppose to feel sorry for her now?????

I don't think so!!!!!!!!

She did it and she knows it!!!!!!

June 12, 2012 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  21. Cher

really? really? We are not cattle, 1 yr. does NOT erase our memories of the FACTS OF THE CASE! Why a *mother* would not call 911" IF" their child is missing......We will NOT forget Caley! You need to move to another country, maybe they will listen to you.......What is SAD is how many times I don't hear your daughters' name!

June 12, 2012 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  22. Linda

I certainly won't be watching Mush Mouth Mason and the liar herself!! She will NEVER tell the truth so why is she still being interviewed? Piers Morgan you're dummer than she is if you think she's going to tell you the truth.

June 12, 2012 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  23. deutsche001

If she did not kill her child with her own hands, she threw that baby away like a pile of garbage. She is ashamed of the person she was? She should be ashamed of how she is, a person that cares about nothing but herself, an egotistical b.... .

June 12, 2012 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  24. justice will happen

karma is a boomerang, she will get hers

June 12, 2012 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  25. Rose Greene

Piers...it's time for you to go!

June 12, 2012 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  26. ALLuh

Maybe she should naked mud wrestle Tonya Harding for $50k on pay per view?

June 12, 2012 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  27. she is innocent!

america is ashamed of the disgrace she is....

June 12, 2012 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  28. iceload9

Who's Piers Morgan? And why is he so hard up for guests?

June 12, 2012 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  29. whyputaname

Question that is still haunting is that....Who loses a child and doesn't tell anyone for a month and even at that her mother is the one that had to report it!!!!

She did it, thats why she didn't report it......

June 12, 2012 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • yuck

Agreed. My question remains who puts a child wrapped in garbage bags & duct tape in the swamp and doesn't even mention it until it's found? If the child had drowned, she would have told the cops about it when she got arrested not after she sat in jail for 3 years and then only told the jurors who can't investigate and poke holes in her story by the time they hear it.

June 12, 2012 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Cindy

Does anyone happen to remember her reaction when they aired the fact they found Caylee's remains? Not a normal reaction! Guilt was written all over it!

June 12, 2012 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  30. badruddin.ibrahim

like news by cnn

June 12, 2012 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  31. My2Sense4U

She is human garbage for what she did to her daughter. No forgiveness, no mercy. The schank of all schanks (sic).

June 12, 2012 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  32. SendHERtoTX

Caylee did not get to finish her life! She died an ugly death. Go away KC!! Won't watch, or listen to her

June 12, 2012 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  33. TAM

Nope count me out... I could careless about her so called oopsie me moments.. She had options! Nothing but the truth would make me watch... And I can assure you ... That truth and Casey will forever be strangers.

June 12, 2012 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  34. Miguel Centeno

Piers Morgan -Bad move-Something does not feel right to give her a forum.

June 12, 2012 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  35. Hell in a handbasket

She's even worse than OJ. At least he was driven by rage of his wife fooling around on him. This sick twisted Florida tramp killed her own daughter. I don't know how it can get worse that that. She needs to die an awful death, slowly.

June 12, 2012 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • bethelin

Rage of a wife fooling around on him? That's really how you justify the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman? Tell me. How long would she have to be divorced from him in order to be protected from that rage? Because, by your words, you seem to be implying that two years of divorce wasn't quite enough.

June 12, 2012 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  36. Anne

Amanda Knox is all over in the media. Why not Casey Anthony.? They both got away with murder & now they want to benefit financially!!!

June 12, 2012 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Nanci Wadsworth

Amanda Knox was a good American student...hardly dated....never even got into any trouble, much less involved in any drugs or alcohol.....Ok, she goes to Italy and overnite, turns into a monster?????!!!!! Nonsense!

June 12, 2012 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Carey

Never believed Amanda was guilty, always believed a dingo got the baby, always knew Casey killed her baby. Has this woman shed a single tear for Caylee yet? No but George certainly has 🙁

June 13, 2012 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
      • brmull

I don't know where you get your info but Knox by her own admission abused drugs and alcohol. She also slept around, which is not important to me, but apparently is to you. The case, which is still underway, is rock-solid, and her release was clearly an irregularity which the supreme court will revisit.

June 16, 2012 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
    • JHJ77

I don't believe Amanda was guilty either. The man who prosecuted her is batsh1t and he's come up with crazy stories and railroaded innocent people before, as demonstrated in The Monster of Florence. He was convicted of abuse of office.

June 14, 2012 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • brmull

MoF is a work of fiction in which the Knox prosecutor's minor role was played up to get publicity for the book. Knox's case was handled by two prosecutors, their two bosses, the local police and forensic experts from Rome. Are they all corrupt and incolmpetent?

June 16, 2012 at 12:55 am | Report abuse |
  37. yuck

No I am not going to watch that! I don't care what Casey Anthony says even if it is indirect through her attorney. Whoever puts that piece of child-killing trash on their show is trash also & no better than her.

June 12, 2012 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  38. microfiche

I knew her handlers were stirring something up; there have been "exclusive" non-stories all week on the tabloid rag sites. Won't be tuning in, Piers. I am incapable of being sympathetic to this girl, and I will never believe anything she has to say. Her appeal is offensive; she needs to take some responsibility for her actions. Pointless interview. Hope you didn't pay for it.

June 12, 2012 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  39. Mike

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. It is funny how people act so righteous and then when someone messes up in life they go into attack mode. I must say it's sad, I personally know I didn't hear all the facts so I refuse to pass judgment one way or another. I do know however that the media attacks people viciously before they are convicted and that can affect how people view a case, I miss when the news covered things like this without bias so that justice wins. While this may not bring in ratings is would be the right thing to do. Like Nancy Grace, some things she says I agree with but a lot is just her throwing an angry southern accent at anyone who is ever charged with a crime.

June 12, 2012 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • mawt29

she didnt 'mess up' she murdered her little girl!......messing up is being late for work or burning dinner or drunk dialing or, well i think you get the message

June 12, 2012 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Kale

We didn't hear all the facts because Casey lied to everyone!

June 12, 2012 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Carey

Read all the docs, watched the circus called a trial, know all the facts & the truth. She killed her baby in cold blood. The only one who dragged it through the media were her 2 lawyers & good old Mason admitted on air way back that she should plead out cause would get first degree. Yes the same Mason who is now crying she's innocent. Puuuhlease, none of them would know the truth if it smacked them between the eyes.

June 13, 2012 at 11:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • twiglet

May I suggest you read all the facts before you comment !

June 14, 2012 at 6:43 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • JHJ77

Not reporting your child missing, throwing your child in the woods to rot after driving around with her dead body in your car until it starts to stink is not a mistake. It's a callous, purposeful CRIME from someone who had something to hide.

June 14, 2012 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  40. Juicy J

Let that dirty who** rot in her own guilt instead of constantly talking about her. She murdered her own child and was found not guilty. She's the only one who knows that guilt will be on her for the rest of her life.

June 12, 2012 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  41. JSR

First, IF she did it, then yes, she is wrong. Which brings me to my second point. Secondly, all this "outrage" that is directed at Anthony, should instead be directed at the inept prosecutor's who failed to prove her guilt....

June 12, 2012 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Carrey

I must have watched a different trial then you did. Casey, Mason & I all watched the same trial & we all thought she would get first degree. Everyone including them were shocked that this jury could not comprehend the easiest tasks.

June 13, 2012 at 11:40 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • JHJ77

The prosecution didn't kill Caylee. They didn't throw her in the woods and go partying while stringing everyone around her on to believe that Caylee was alive and having the time of her life at Busch Gardens. The Prosecution didn't force Casey to lie and waste police resources sending them on a wild goose chase after a nanny who never existed. The prosecution went above and beyond with the evidence that they had. It's not their fault they didn't find Caylee sooner. THEY WEREN'T THE ONES WHO DUMPED HER THERE.

WHY am I supposed to hate them again?

June 14, 2012 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  42. barrabas

What kind of a name is Piers? Pretentious f***. Anthony is a pos.

June 12, 2012 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  43. Howard

TELL TALE HEART.

She will break.

June 12, 2012 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  44. Alvord

If Anthony doesn't appear herself then why bother watching.

June 12, 2012 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  45. carmy

CNN is lining the pockets of a babykiller.What a disgrace! Do your interview after shes dead for ratings .Goodbye CNN you are on my boycott list!

June 12, 2012 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • NoMoreCNN

I agree 100%. No more CNN for me. Period.

June 13, 2012 at 11:38 am | Report abuse | Reply
  46. Phil

Way to go Piers. Try to get ratings, show CNN that you are worth their salt by giving a child killer a chance to explain herself through a third party. I hope everyone here boycotts the advertisers. Most of Piers' viewers have done so to Piers, so the advertisers should know we are serious. Go get a real story you ugly frog... Oh, you only know how to do that by phone tapping. Can't wait until you are off the air for good. Pig

June 12, 2012 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  47. maria

Please tell us why you did this interview? I turned off my tv as soon as you said that anthony said she did not kill her child. I'm sure 90% of those in prison for murder would tell you the same thing. Only you would bring her back that why you were chosen-you're gullable. She & her lawyer used you to test the waters to see if she can come back into the limelight. I'm afraid not–she still is totally disliked. If you did this for ratings, it didn't work. Many turned your program off.

June 12, 2012 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Nana

We will never know the full truth. The media lies, lies, and lies and lies .....

June 13, 2012 at 7:51 am | Report abuse | Reply
  48. jordan013091

Casey Anthony is currently reading the book series "The Hunger Games"....which is all about the killing of young children...interesting....

June 12, 2012 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  49. tony

now cnn and fox are blocked from my cable.
    come on msnbc don't doing anything stupid.

June 12, 2012 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  50. Gus

What would you do if your father messed around with you?

June 12, 2012 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  51. Nanci Wadsworth

hmmm....interesting observation that Caleigh always looks happy in the photos....Watching this has turned me from believing she killed her daughter to believing the opposite. She explained why she lied at the time....WHY oh WHY then doesn't she explain the facts as she knows them? Does she suspect Caleigh drowned in the pool when her parents were watching her?? If she would offer some explanation it might turn around the beliefs of those who still want to persecute her. Such a horrible, horrible experience. She is definitely a strong woman. I'm surprised she hasn't undergone plastic surgery so she can restart her life.

June 12, 2012 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Cindy

You're delusional! Come back to reality!

June 12, 2012 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Carey

Oh really! Take another look. I don't see caylee smiling at all in the last few months of her life. I see black eyes & bruising, but I don't see a happy baby.

June 13, 2012 at 11:59 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • JHJ77

Strong? Are you f'ing kidding? A strong person who was putting their child before themselves would have come clean about what happened.

Caylee does not look happy in all of the photos. Watch the creepy, stalker-like video footage of Caylee where the person behind the camera (Casey in at least 2 of them) doesn't speak to her or interact with her although Caylee repeatedly tries to engage her.

June 14, 2012 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • JHJ77

And Casey will never get plastic surgery. She does not want to restart her life. She wants to be a star and earn lots of money by selling her lies in exclusive interviews.

June 14, 2012 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  52. tony

she killed her daughter with xanax (zanny). Probably something her nurse mother taught her to do to get the kid to sleep. Since mentioning this would implicate all of them they all denied it. SAD. and you s%u*c(k Pierce

June 12, 2012 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  53. jerry

We need a few more like Casey to really drive home the point human life is worthless. She will be a star and she will turn all of this around into a positive and the first step is getting a show like Piers to blow the Casey horn. We need to learn from Casey and her extraordinary story to fully understand nothing should stand in your way of accomplishing your dreams and if innocent children and people need to die your wake so be it (Syria anyone?), this is the new reality in America, this is about money and fame and the American dream. Work smarter not harder. If you can stoop to suck low levels why shouldn't you be rewarded? We need a new direction, harder edge entertainment and new pioneer and that's Casey Anthony. We pushed gay marriage to new acceptability we need killing to be on that level, next child molestation. It's people like Cnn and Piers Morgan that can break us down and force us to enjoy and whole new level of entertainment, God knows we need it. Are you just not bored to tears with the Kardashians?

June 12, 2012 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Carey

May God have Mercy on your country...

June 13, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  54. Juicy J

Piers is almost as bad as O'Reilly. Almost

June 12, 2012 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  55. Beverley

I'm sure she is ashamed of herself.....she NEGLECTED to call law enforcement for 31 days...she did her own thing...lying to everyone to where Caylee was....she knew where she was ! She didn't care , the lies just flew out of her mouth instead of helping to find her....she chose to hinder the investigation ...as did her mother...that trial was wrong on so many levels...Cheney Mason is trying to get her a fresh start....won't work...all people think about is that little girl laid in the swamp thrown away like garbage...bagged 3 times wrapped in her blanket...from her own home....in my eyes she is way GUILTY and nothing is going to change that ...Mason can say all he wants..but he his her attorney and he's not about to throw her under the bus...they throw everybody else there...innocent people were hurt by her allegations, her lies....she can continue to live as a hermit...she's not welcome in society

June 12, 2012 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  56. ford

Casey must blow a mean dick.

June 12, 2012 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  57. Cindy

Guilty! Guilty! Guilty! Enough said!

June 12, 2012 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  58. YouDon'tSay?

To me, CA has the psychological makeup of a sociopath. She, in my estimation, is the female version of Scott Peterson. That lawyer of her's and she herself can go on indefinitely denying her role in the death of that sweet little girl, but that doesn't make what they say true. And though the jury may have acquitted her ~ that doesn't mean that she's innocent of the crime.

June 12, 2012 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  59. Don

Being a parent is a gift. I'm not talking about skill either. Being a parent is a precious gift given to you with a responsibility to execute. I'm not talking about killing your kid either. I'm talking about performing your responsibility in return for the precious gift you were given.

If Casey Anthony killed her child, obviously, she didn't know the meaning of execute, as a parent, and instead executed her gift, and not her responsibility.

However, not to worry. Casey is in the same position as O.J. Simpson. She'll be unmercifully harassed, stalked, and set up by cops (slimebags). They'll bust Casey (slimehole) for some fraudulent charges. They're both in slimepits, as neither one would have a job if not for the existence of the other. She'll get set up, and do time. Just watch.

June 12, 2012 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  60. Patchouli

This was outrageous!! Lies all over again!!!! She is soon to get out of her probation so they did this for this response. She has multiple trials coming up because of ALL Of HER OWN DOING LIES. Her childs decomp was in her car!!!! Who is she trying to kid? Mason, why didn't they show your pic of you flipping the bird? You are looking for big money now just like her parents and her. Ha You all have He– to pay. Losers!! This B-- murdered her baby daughter !!! End of story. Pierce you got lost in this one.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never watch you again. She was too much a coward to show her wugly face or even let us hear her evil voice. Be gone Baby Killer, Be Gone.

June 12, 2012 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  61. Brit

There's no video of this anywhere online. CNN must be desperate for people to watch Piers's flop show.

Give it up, CNN, no one likes Piers. Time to throw this bloated, squeaky voiced hack of a journalist back to the UK.

June 13, 2012 at 12:01 am | Report abuse | Reply
  62. lisa

If she is ashamed of the person that she was she should tell the truth. She killed her daughter and she lied about her father abusing her. Its all sooo sick. She should just disappear for good because she is just getting people to hate her more by lying all over again. Mason makes my stomach churn. I had to change the channel, I couldn't listen to the BS anymore.

June 13, 2012 at 12:16 am | Report abuse | Reply
  63. Ron

And the one-armed bandit seen running from the scene of the crime was - Casey!!!!! Cheney Mason must think we are a bunch of complete idiots. Love that benevolent country lawyer twang to his voice as he tries to rehabilitate her image with a bunch of baloney about "how we have to respect the justice system." There is no other explanation short of aliens from outer space landing and spiriting off Caylee to explain her death. Don't insult the intelligence of the public. Puh-lease.

June 13, 2012 at 12:29 am | Report abuse | Reply
  64. Sherley

Hi Piers, I would like to know who supports her if she is stuck in the house all the time. Does her money come from some men that feel for her or her lawyers or welfare ?????

June 13, 2012 at 12:30 am | Report abuse | Reply
  65. barbara

shame on you and reporting on a baby killer, i don't care is she is ashamed or not , she still needs to fess up and pay for what she did before anyone would listen to her lies, NO BLOOD MONEY < if you interview her , you have lost any respect i've had for you and your work. i will never watch or listen to you again .

June 13, 2012 at 12:43 am | Report abuse | Reply
  66. Swaneee*

I stopped watching CNN a long time ago and this interview just reinforces my decision. Casy Anthony and Cheny Mason will burn in Hell because they will have to tell the truth to confess their sins to the world before God will save them and it will never happen because they believe their own lies. They have both sold their souls to the Devil. I woudnt watch Peirs Morgan if he went to another station after this interview!

June 13, 2012 at 12:48 am | Report abuse | Reply
  67. Leslie

There's a special place in hell (right next to Casey & the jury that didn't do their job) for Cheney, Jose & the rest of them that tried pointing the finger at George & smearing his name through the mud! They KNOW SHE'S GUILTY! I don't know how any of them sleep at night! I hope Caylee haunts them all. If Casey wasn't guilty she wouldn't be hiding now. She's such a coward! None of them are great attorneys, they just got lucky that the state of Florida found the 12 biggest morons to be jurors.

June 13, 2012 at 12:49 am | Report abuse | Reply
  68. WorldCares

Is there a reason Casey Anthony did not want to be interviewed on your show?
    If she is, indeed, innocent, I believe she would want to agree to a face to face interview.
    Something is not right in the state of Florida.

June 13, 2012 at 12:58 am | Report abuse | Reply
  69. JC

This baby killer may have gotten off by an idiot jury and charges that should have not been the death penalty but she is being punished for the rest of her life for murdering her daughter. I watched the entire trial via online and the conclusion all pointed to her; tonights interview with Cheney was a joke, he knows she murdered her daughter but then he was the defense atty so he has to cover his butt even though I'm sure he knows she is guilty.

June 13, 2012 at 1:07 am | Report abuse | Reply
  70. J

I did not watch this show, and I will never watch your show again. Shame on you, Mr. Morgan. SHAME ON YOU.

June 13, 2012 at 1:39 am | Report abuse | Reply
  71. Cindy

Worst interview EVER! Did you get the interview based on the fact u wouldn't ask challenging question?
    I will never watch your show !

June 13, 2012 at 3:45 am | Report abuse | Reply
  72. lakefan

I'm getting a little sick and tired of hearing these lawyers who keep telling us to just "respect our justice system".   To them, "respecting the system" seems to mean that we must conform our personal opinions to that of the jury.    Believing Casey is guilty, and "respecting the system" are not mutually exclusive.  I do both.   The attempt at repairing Casey's image by Piers and the lawyer was really lame and insulting.  31 days,...31 days,...31 days

June 13, 2012 at 4:10 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • sarah

It's called "JURY TAMPERING." Cheney is a disgusting, filthy, lying, vulgar pig. He would respect our legal system. It's corrupt. Like he is.

June 21, 2012 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  73. THETERP

I've watch Piers Morgan when I could and enjoyed most of his interviews, some good and some bad. But apparently Piers has completely lost his mind and silthered into the bowels of hell seeking better rating. Furthermore I've completely lost repect of CNN for allowing this baby killer on TV and probably rewarding her money for it. Morgan & CNN, how low can you go, shame on you. She's guilty, you know it, the public knows it, and she knows it.

June 13, 2012 at 5:09 am | Report abuse | Reply
  74. LI_Mom

If her mouth is moving she's lying. And it seems Cheney Mason has caught the same disease.

Two liars, lying on TV trying to drum up sympathy for this disgusting sociopath?

Shame on CNN. Shame on Piers for wanting any part of this travesty.

June 13, 2012 at 5:39 am | Report abuse | Reply
  75. Justice for Caylee

I used to like Piers Morgan. Why did you give Mason air time so he can rehash his drivel about convicted fellon Casey Anthony? Does he think we are stupid and cannot see his tactics. No amount of PR in the press will be able to rehabilitate her image. Let's put it this way, his manipulating lying sociopathic client has zero credibility. If her lips are moving, then she is lying. (Mr. Mason must be itching to flip the finger at whoever contradicts him, good thing he likes Mr. Morgan!)

June 13, 2012 at 8:38 am | Report abuse | Reply
  76. lc

U r giving her what she wants just by reacting to this...DONT give her anything to read is the best thing to do..we all r falling into her trap by giving her the time of day

June 13, 2012 at 9:11 am | Report abuse | Reply
  77. Crystal Dartt

Shame on you CNN and Piers Morgan for giving air time to allow a baby killer to explain herself. Blood money for ratings ... you can't stoop much lower than that. Piers, I'm a regular viewer ..... I understand that a good journalist reports the good, the bad and the ugly, but this is too far over the line. I will not be watching your show again.

June 13, 2012 at 9:30 am | Report abuse | Reply
  78. liberti

If this was a CNN attempt to lure people into watching Mr. Morgan or any of its other breathtakingly deficient commentators, they have failed. 98% of the comments above slam the network for its bad decision of featuring the sociopath murderess, the most reviled and hated person probably on the planet, on this show. Next step, ladies and gentlemen, is contacting the unlucky advertisers sponsoring the show. Those companies have a bottom line (thank goodness in contrast to the gov't) and that's to make money. The bottom line of the boycotters is to remind the advertisers that we are the consumers of the products they sell and we won't buy those products or services advertised on any show featuring the mother from hell. There are literally millions out there that never ever want to see this vicious, callous, disgusting, cold-as-ice child murderess on their TV screens, in magazines or in book stores. Take heed, CNN if you want to have any viewers at all.

June 13, 2012 at 9:40 am | Report abuse | Reply
  79. JMHO

For what (and for whose) monetary gain is this program being aired?

June 13, 2012 at 10:26 am | Report abuse | Reply
  80. Angi UK

Shame on you Piers for forgoing most people's opinion of this woman just to get a 'sensational' story. This woman lies and lies. She should not be heard. Piers, I feel extremely let down by you. A Brit done good in America. You now face people turning off in their droves. I, for one, have changed my opinion of you. This is stooping so low.

June 13, 2012 at 10:39 am | Report abuse | Reply
  81. Desi

For shame. "My best accomplishment was (getting away with murdering) Caylee." Sick, sick, sick. Shame on you for giving this narcissistic baby-killer a voice; you should know better than to taint your good name with her pathological lies and the lame pontificating from shyster Mason. Why doesn't the TRUTH matter to you? May droves of viewers and scads of advertising dollars desert your show in the wake of this terrible misstep. Waste, huge waste. The only consolation here is that Caylee can no longer be hurt by this monster, and that there's no statute of limitations on Karma.

June 13, 2012 at 10:46 am | Report abuse | Reply
  82. ShameOnYouPiers

Shame on Piers for giving this evil "mother" another opportunity to lie, and lie, and lie again.
    I will never watch his program again.
    She killed her daughter. She is guilty. I haven't forgotten Caylee and I haven't forgotten who ended her life and dumped her in the woods.

June 13, 2012 at 11:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
  83. kay

First thing is I can't stand Morgan he's a pig for having that Casey and that mush mouth mason on his show. Shame on you and shame on CNN for airing it. hopefully the whole network will go off the air. Or we could be thankful cause they have just fired up the American people again which means she will have to dig a deeper hole for another year of hiding.lol MUST SUCK TO BE HER.

June 13, 2012 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  84. wale nigeria

may be mr morgan want to speak for her with some dollars exchanging hand.wht a shame dat cnn is even part of des.wht more can i say.whtever u knw hw to do;doit bcos death will catch up with everyone.for watching ur show forget it forever morgan

June 13, 2012 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  85. Kel

Piers Morgan = SELL OUT
    Chaney Mason = CRUSTY OLD FOOL
    Casey Antthony= GOOD ARGUMENT FOR HUMAN EUTHANASIA!!!!!!!

June 13, 2012 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  86. Let's get serious!

Anyone have a list of the sponsors?
    That's where our power lies.

June 13, 2012 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Beverley

you can type in CNN sponsors 2012..it will give the list...i did it myself and posted it to my wall.....

June 13, 2012 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • YeahRight-LIAR

Thank you for info. I am on it!

June 13, 2012 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  87. mary

Piers – Are your bowels beginning to twitch slightly as they did at the time of the DTl investigation?

June 13, 2012 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  88. Debra

No matter what way she puts it there is no excuse for what happened to that baby.Casey did what she did and acted the way she did for herself and only herself! Everyone knows she is guilty. It was just bad luck for the prosecution. Anyone who acts the way she did for all that time while her baby was gone did something to that child. Accident or murder still guilty!!!!!

June 13, 2012 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  89. tulessa

Dear Casey,
    Get a life! Ohhhh wait,! We won't allow that ! You lost another viewer!

June 13, 2012 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  90. Robyn

I said when the verdict came out that I would not watch any interviews with Casey Anthony or any of her lawyers. I did not wach this one and I will not be watching Mr. Morgan's show again. Trust me CNN this did not help your reputation.

June 13, 2012 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  91. YeahRight-LIAR

I hope they realize how many viewers they lost. What a disgrace. Please tell me you did not think she would tell anything remotely close to the truth. BTW this helps the civil case proof she lied right from her own mouth.. LOL haha Backfired for ya LIAR. CNN has been BLOCKED from my TV.

June 13, 2012 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  92. Vikki

I am very disappointed that Piers would get suck into a liar. Anyone who does not report their child missing after having knowledge within one hour of them gone missing should rot.

June 13, 2012 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  93. HOTNTX

Piers, what a sell-out, Globe Magazine type of gutter interview that you just conducted. Are your ratings that much in the toilet that you had to agree to interview a sell out, carny style borderline blowhard and his baby murdering client? 12 village idiots let her get away with murder, but most of America knows that Casey Anthony killed her daughter and dumped her like she was pure trash. You are disgusting!

June 13, 2012 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  94. Hardcharger

To those who are writing that someone should pop a cap in Casey, well, that's not very nice-Or well thought out. Rather, someone should chloroform her, duct tape her mouth, stick her in a garbage bag, then in a 120 degree trunk, then into an alligator infested swamp.
    Yeah, she gets the gators.

June 14, 2012 at 5:08 am | Report abuse | Reply
  95. ToTheCrazedBloodThirstyMob

Doesn't Boycotting Piers include commenting on this blog? What a farce!

June 14, 2012 at 6:13 am | Report abuse | Reply
  96. Bonnie

Couldn't stand you before just more disgusted now. Using a dead baby!

June 14, 2012 at 8:40 am | Report abuse | Reply
  97. Sarah

I lost all respect for you Piers... you should not have done this interview. Mason is a liar and enabler and we ALL KNOW CASEY KILLED CAYLEE. She is a PSYCHOPATH. You may need to look that up, since you apparently lost all sense. This is complete garbage! Why would you give a MURDERER the time of day? Why would you give that lying, vulgar, finger-giving POS Mason an audience? Ugh, will never watch your show again.

June 21, 2012 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  98. best finances

Hello There. I discovered your weblog the use of msn. That is a very neatly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I'll certainly return.

July 27, 2012 at 5:24 am | Report abuse | Reply
  99. Brinnyenace

odiuhzh [url=http://www.chloesutoa.com/]クロエ 財布[/url] kgqhxjn zggllbd [url=http://www.chloesutoa.com/]クロエ 財布[/url] kctyxyf icjrwjg [url=http://www.chloesutoa.com/]クロエ 財布[/url] iebnnje dgtplvm http://www.chloesutoa.com/ oklpkrc atcaklu [url=http://www.chloesearch.com/]クロエ 財布[/url] lcywumi odkbsse [url=http://www.chloesearch.com/]クロエ アウトレット[/url] ezigkfa zthiesf [url=http://www.chloesearch.com/]クロエ アウトレット[/url] dhknyip ldyvole http://www.chloesearch.com/ tsluzwz cwzithe [url=http://www.chloeonly.com/]クロエ 長財布[/url] vtzshhn tceucrv [url=http://www.chloeonly.com/]クロエ バッグ[/url] aoukqhz aygqhzu [url=http://www.chloeonly.com/]クロエ バッグ[/url] qtfbist tgntneh http://www.chloeonly.com/ npdfhpy jrfuprw [url=http://www.paulsmithyasuyi.com/]ポールスミス バッグ[/url] digrjmb trbbakv [url=http://www.paulsmithyasuyi.com/]ポールスミス バッグ[/url] ikftaum ukngpjg [url=http://www.paulsmithyasuyi.com/]ポールスミス アウトレット[/url] lqqraan rphiyek http://www.paulsmithyasuyi.com/ nbewzed vctxjgq [url=http://www.pradatome.com/]プラダ 財布[/url] dkzmmdz bbnmknu [url=http://www.pradatome.com/]プラダ 財布[/url] qebdlji srabiku [url=http://www.pradatome.com/]プラダ バッグ[/url] tkulvpd cfpwgdd http://www.pradatome.com/ kgyshgy gilakuz [url=http://www.chloeye.com/]クロエ バッグ[/url] nejytbw yvlrfcg [url=http://www.chloeye.com/]クロエ アウトレット[/url] mhkicgw gjmhfan [url=http://www.chloeye.com/]クロエ アウトレット[/url] vzokktc abolbuo http://www.chloeye.com/ ztcxgkw

April 10, 2013 at 12:15 am | Report abuse | Reply