Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

June 13th, 2012

Piers Morgan joins Brooke Baldwin on "CNN Newsroom" to talk Casey Anthony: "I thought it was an extraordinary moment"

In the aftermath of Tuesday's fascinating phone call with Casey Anthony, this afternoon Piers Morgan joined host Brooke Baldwin on "CNN Newsroom" to share insight from the conversation.

Joining the Atlanta-based program from his New York City studio, the "Piers Morgan Tonight" host detailed the experience, touching upon everything from Anthony's state of mind, to how he landed the interview to begin with:

"Well, it was very unexpected, because I was interviewing her lawyer, and he'd been booked a few days before," explained Morgan. "I said 'Oh, is there any chance that Casey Anthony could call in? Is that even a remote possibility?' And he said, 'Well, no, not on air, but what I can do, is get her on the phone for you right now.'"

As the recent Diamond Jubilee co-anchors continued to discuss Tuesday's now-famous phone call, Morgan revealed what he felt were some of the most-surprising elements:

"I thought it was interesting when she said to me that she was ashamed, in many ways, of the person that she was," shared Morgan. "There was a recognition by her, that even though she had been acquitted of killing her daughter – and she protested absolutely vehemently that she hasn't killed her daughter – that she still had behaved in a way that ashamed her."

Watch the clip, and listen to the interview, as Morgan and Baldwin break down Anthony's first interview since leaving jail.
-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

1. Unbelievable2

I will not be watching CNN in the future. You are supposrting a killer...BYE!!!

June 13, 2012 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Wow!!!

I really liked Piers Morgan until now. What a huge mistake this was.

June 13, 2012 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • JADY

REALLY U LIKED" PIRES........... YOU MUST like FOX NEWS as well? Piers should move to fox where he belongs!!!!!!!!

June 13, 2012 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Sandy

WOW!!!! Please everyone needs to remember Caylee. Casey Anthony is a proven liar. I want to know what happened to Caylee. Cheney cannot wait for Casey to come out and tell her story $$$$$$. Piers find out what happened to Caylee, don't care about Casey.

June 13, 2012 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • anon

True, and yet I am VERY interested in hearing her side of the story as to what actually happened to little Caylee. We all pretty much know what really happened to her, but we have NEVER heard Casey's side of the events. Ever. There are just too many holes in the version given by the lawyers, and I think it is high time she was finally put in the hot seat and questioned on stage by somebody, ANYBODY about the events. Or in a newsroom. ANYWHERE where the one doing the questioning can call her out on her story. So far she has done a pretty good job of protecting herself against such a thing. Had she even attempted to protect her daughtere HALF as much, she would still be alive.

Bottom line: It's time we heard from her own mouth what happend.

June 14, 2012 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Jess

Nah. We know what happened. Anything new out of her mouth is just lies. Casey 5.0 I will boycott any station that gives her an interview. No one is interested in listening to this murderer.

June 14, 2012 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Disgusted

Just exactly how much did you pay Mason for this interview?You say there was no money exchanged,for some reason I just don't believe you,it's rumored you paid Mason $100,000.00 for a photo of her,so you're as bad as CNN,who in a round about way paid for this.Will never watch CNN again,bye bye!!!

June 13, 2012 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Paula99

Casey didnt give it ti piers for free. She and her pimp i mean lawyer got blood money.

June 15, 2012 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Lisa

Really Piers? You're breakin my heart...Casey Anthony is a compulsive liar and a child killer! I believe that Anderson Cooper would never have done such a ridiculous "almost-interview"/"almost-phone-interview"...what joke? I really liked your show and thought you were a reputable reporter, but I see now that I was wrong. Larry King would never have...what a shame...

June 13, 2012 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. vikki thomas

You do realize Jerry Springer turned her down ...Makes you a lower form of interviewer... shame on you ...

June 13, 2012 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Kim

wow ~ I couldn't stand you to begin with but now I'm glad others are catching on!!! Buahahaha WORLD EXCLUSIVE??? Seriously??? But ~ don't watch CNN anyway ... so I ain't gonna have a problem boycotting y'all!!! Peace!!! NoBama '12!!!

June 14, 2012 at 1:12 am | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Anita

You are a low life, i will never accept Casey Anthony did not kill her daughter Caylee. Poor Poor Pitiful you. What you did was low beyond low. How do you expect us to trust you as a serious interviewer, just another hanger on! I hope CNN ditches you like Casey did her daughter , Good bye Piers and good riddens and the same to the old goat Cheney. I think Baez relizes she is not the gold mine you all credit her for. The country hates this woman and a few sickos are on her team but not enough. Her hell is living in a beautiful home . No Sympathy for that DEVIL. Piers is buying into this but we are not

June 14, 2012 at 2:02 am | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Tracie

WOW! You people need to get a grip or a hobby or something. There is so much hate in here and what good does it do? It is fine to have an opinion, but bashing Piers really isn't appropriate. Probably the same group of people that were glued to their TV's last Summer when the actualy trial was on...give me a break.

June 14, 2012 at 3:20 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Jess

YOU'RE here Tracy, talking trash, so clearly, you ALSO need a hobby! Buh bye!

June 14, 2012 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Beverly

I am sorry to say I will no longer be watching you or cnn you make me sick just like that animal. I will never forgive or feel sorry for her or her parents, for cover of the murder of this lovely child Caylee. When you deal with someone as low as this animal you lose people who they thought you had respect for yourself. You are just like the rest of these news people who will do anything for a buck or in the limelight. I guess you do not have that., I hope you did not pay this animal for this interview. I will always hope that "the animal" will have a loney, fearfull life just like her daughter did. I feel the say way for the ITS parents they are just as guilty as her.

June 14, 2012 at 4:42 am | Report abuse | Reply
  11. Twiglet

Wow !! I am so ashamed to be British right now. Piers Morgan are you this desperate for ratings in America? I have followed this case from the UK since it broke in July 2008 and I so wished you had ! There is no doubt she DID murder Caylee and back before Chaney Mason jumped on the Cayleedollar Defence ? he said the very same thing . I used to love watching your interviews but never again ! And CNN can take a running jump too !!! Disgusted does not cover it !!!

June 14, 2012 at 5:00 am | Report abuse | Reply
  12. cecelia

Just another attempt by finger flipper mumbles mason to see how (UN)marketable his C U Next Tuesday client is(n't) and no more piers for me NONE of you "journalists" will ask her any hard questions all soft soaping while you stomp on Caylees memory trying to get snotmom's "story" out.
    NEWS FLASH!! she's a CONVICTED LIAR and that isn't going to change anytime soon.
    doesn't trust LE but tried to bed half the police academy!? what a crock-0-shiit

June 14, 2012 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Lauren

So true Cecelia! Only she didn't TRY to bed half the police force, she DID!!!

June 14, 2012 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Zirmaniy

Thanks I was hoping a liltte humor would increase my chances of winning . In all seriousness, I think you're and incredible photographer, and I would love to do a photo session with you someday. I love how you capture families in outdoor settings. Everyone always looks perfect, yet natural. And who can resist the newborn pics adorable!

December 15, 2012 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  13. Bill

Piers – – Good for you. Real journalists pay attention to their guests/interviewies. Most of the HLN so-called journalists are pathetic and the Casey Anthony haters who supprt them are disgusting. Casey was acquitted and only the people who believed what the HLN and other media slugs told them to believe bought into the prosecution's so called evidence . Perhaps a Brit like you has better sense. Once again – – – Good For You !

June 14, 2012 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Erica

Sounds like Cindy Anthony is using another alias again defending her daughter. Cindy, is that you?

June 14, 2012 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  14. frank012

I cannot sit and reply to all of you and I am by no means a Piers fan at all however each and every one of you are the reason I couldnt be happier that she was acquitted!!!!Whe that verdict was read I jumped up and down one of my happier moments!! I HOPE EVERY ONE OF YOU SPEWING THIS HATE GET HIT BY A TRUCK TODAY AND EXPIRE IN A MOST HORRENDOUS FASHION!!! Leave this beautiful GIRL alone and stop with your PATHETIC MISERABLE HATE!!!

June 14, 2012 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • bill

Well said Frank. I hope there are many, many intelligent people who, like me, agree with you.

June 14, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • JD

EVERYONE WILL LEAVE HER ALONE WHEN THE "TRUTH" IS TOLD

June 14, 2012 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • twiglet

I think Casey Anthony trying to get media attention ? Is like signing her own death warrant ?

June 14, 2012 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
      • charleecrat

yeah here is some truth for you http://dedicated2caylee.forumotion.net/t5495-the-dark-side-of-caylees-life-valhall-01-09-10

June 16, 2012 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • JHJ77

Hey Hypocrite who is spewing hate himself:

Don't whine about people spewing hate and then in the next sentence write "I hope all of you get hit by a truck and expire." It really undermines your credibility and makes you look like a loser. No one but bill agrees with you.

June 14, 2012 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Jes

JHJ77: I couldn't agree with you more. Really undermines whatever credibility he thinks he has.

June 14, 2012 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Erica

You must be one of the many wackos that also sent her a marriage proposal.

June 14, 2012 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • cmek

WOW`! you are obviously one of those weird freaks who A...likes to date or fantasize about killers, "cuz they're hot" or just wanted 15 minutes of fame just like Casey feels she still deserves!

June 15, 2012 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • jADY

gooD CRACK I GUESS!!!!!!!!

June 15, 2012 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Paula99

Cindy shut up. I do feel bad for casey if she winds up looking like you- that would be worse than prison time. casey never was much to look at and now she may be on her way to having your 747 sized hips and a face that looks like it was hit by a dump truck.

June 16, 2012 at 9:10 am | Report abuse | Reply
  15. Christine

Thanks Piers. Makes my 8 oclock decision much easier. You are an idiot. oF course she denied it....you act like thats surprising? You are a moron!!!

June 14, 2012 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Roscopwife

I thought the same thing Christine. A self proclaimed and proven liar says she didn't kill her daughter so it must be true and we should give her kudos for saying she acted badly and is ashamed. If she truly was ashamed at how she behaved she wouldn't have made excuses for it and whine that she has to live a life of seclusion because of it. Suck it up buttercup because this hate is going to be aimed at you for a LONG time.

June 14, 2012 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  16. haha

call a girl fat and it takes a matter of minutes for her to be heard,her daughter 'accidentally' dies and she never calls,WOW casey you really need some mental help!

June 14, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • DS

How absolutely right you are !!

June 14, 2012 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Soph

Excellent point, she is a sociopath – it will always be about her and her looks, so much more important right Casey?
      Piers by the way, if you had followed the case closely you would not be giving the jury so much credit – it's obvious you were not plugged in to the case.....the jury failed, it happens, justice was not done, and sadly now it never will be.

June 14, 2012 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Kim

OMGosh!!! How true!!!! Amazing that it took less than 31 days to ensure her "beauty"!!! Love it!! Excellent point Haha!!!

June 14, 2012 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  17. Victoria Amoroso

Are you out of your mind? You are a desperate journalist looking for ratings. Well, I'll never watch your show again. You really disappointed alot of people by even trying to pretend to believe her.

June 14, 2012 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  18. JHJ77

I'm posting to express my extreme disapproval over the fact that Piers Morgan gave that pathologically lying baby-killer a platform. She needs to count her blessings and disappear.

So Piers, you refuse to have Madonna as a guest, but you're just fine with having this psychotic babykiller as a guest giving her a softball interview and then rave about how extraordinary what she said was.

I can't believe how stupid you are. I hope your show tanks.

I will never watch this show again. Thanks for your time.

June 14, 2012 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  19. Lenda

Sorry, this is not an interview.
    No one should believe Piers spoke to Anthony without her being on air on the phone. Is it Mason is afraid of what she might say if she was live?

June 14, 2012 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  20. hondarooly

Really???/ You call that an extraordinary moment? That wasn't even an interview, she didn't speak. Piers, go back to judging stupid talent shows, because you certainly have no journalistic integrity.

June 14, 2012 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  21. Anna

Sorry to see that Cnn is giving her any kind of interview! After watching the whole trial and knowing everything there is to know about the evidence, I would convict Casey Anthony a million times over... The acquittal came a day after the 4th of July...the jury was sick and tired of the trial, lawyers and drama. They didn't re-watch any of the jailhouse tapes or ask any clarification on anything whatsoever... They totally discounted all of the "dead body smell" witnesses which was HUGE. They didn't do their job.

June 14, 2012 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  22. Soph

Piers I have watched you almost every night since you started on CNN. I was so disappointed to see the interview regarding Casey Anthony – and not even because you got Cheney's side of the story – although I have no respect for him...but I was taken back by how you seemed 'caseytized' yourself. I would have loved to see an Anderson Cooper style interview – hard hitting and relevant. To me you seemed to be conducting a very shallow interview, and quite smitten with Casey......
    I expected more of you.

June 14, 2012 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  23. Kareen

I don't call that an interview
    Seems to me, Casey and her attorney are trying to pull the wool over your eyes.

June 14, 2012 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  24. Kate

Pierce got fascninating answers from Casey?
    No Pierce, you got more lies

June 14, 2012 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  25. Roamme

For those of you who jumped up and down when she was acquitted, I can only say the ignorance shown by the jury, I extend to you. This woman is a sick, compulsive liar. I don't want to discuss her anymore, but I will never watch Piers again and I will be certain that for those that grant her an interview, a book or anything remotely connected with her will be blocked by millions of people. Shame on Piers and CNN for allowing this very sick person to be heard. Just to let you know, the majority of the jurors found her guilty and believed that she killed her daughter, but did not understand the law and, therefore, acquitted her. They, of course, should have asked the law to be explained to them, but they didn't and, therefore, a killer was acquitted.

June 14, 2012 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Roscopwife

Well said Roamme. This jury did not belong in those seats. A jury who would come out and explain how they where not only sick to their stomachs to reach the verdict they did and also say we didn't say she was innocent. They had NO CLUE what they where doing. Clearly the evidence was enough to make them sick to their stomachs and to say she wasn't innocent.

June 14, 2012 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  26. Jo

Morgan must be desparate for ratings. Too bad the ratings will be bad. His show is off my list, also CNN

June 14, 2012 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  27. mrssan

Even her brother said "I think Casey lies, justto lie". He said that in the taped meeting with Casey's then boyfriend. God himself will have to convince me that she did not kill her child. It is obvious that George didn't know anything about it from the total melt down he had when Casey got our of jail the first time and from the recorded visits he had with Casey when this all first started. For CNN to be passing along anything this woman says is enabling her sickness. I will not be watching CNN again.

June 14, 2012 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  28. Lori

Anything for ratings and money – never mind morals and values. Shame on CNN.

June 14, 2012 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  29. John Hix

Give the girl time and she will hang herself the same way OJ did.

June 14, 2012 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  30. Mark

Trash television.

June 14, 2012 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  31. John

I don't know how she thinks she will ever be able to walk the streets a free woman. Someone,somewhere is going to try and get her. She would have been safer in prison.

June 14, 2012 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Lauren

John, it's only the NUTS of this world that think she's innocent and it would take a NUT to off her because decent people wouldn't risk going to prison over the likes of her....so I don't think that's ever going to happen. She will do herself in....she can't help herself.

June 14, 2012 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  32. Lauren

After the acquittal, Middle-finger Mason said the "hate mongers" need to get over it and get on with life. Then here he is on TV a year later! WHY Mr. Mason?? .That speaks volumes about his credibility and the "flip-flopper" he is. This so called interview was their second desperate attempt to ingratiate IT back in to society, a trial balloon that went over like a LEAD balloon! Your FIRST attempt failed when you'll released her videos of herself and then tried to say they were hijacked and an investigation would launch and charges filed...so? Yes, all Caylee supporters brace yourselves because every six months or so ANOTHER strategy will be tried again to rehabilitate IT so she can "tell her story for $$$$$" but she doesn't care now about money...HA! But like the last two attempts now, they will continue to fail because the sane & intelligent people of this world all know SHE MURDERED CAYLEE!

June 14, 2012 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  33. Tresa

Yes, I was hoping that smart people would just let her rot. Obviously, not! Too many hungry peeps. How about we have CA's attorney's take a polygraph on how innocent they really think she is. You know what is strange the only one that the jurors and others didn't like is the only that stands up for his Grand-daughter, George.(Watch Dr. Phil's interviews) Arghhh...God watch over Caylee...

June 14, 2012 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  34. charleecrat

If she cant do an interview for LEGAL REASONS that would be cause it would be income and she is suppose to be broke, but later she will do interview for the money she says she does not want, yeah right liar

June 14, 2012 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  35. rondaholly

CASEY: I know that somewhere in your narcissistic brain you cannot help but pore over all of these comments, so I have something to say to you, and I know your reading it. Anyway, no-one believes your innocent, and re-stating that you did not murder Caylee is not going to change any minds or win you supporters. While none of us knows what happened to Caylee, and even if by some miracle you don't know what happened to her, there is one who knows, and that is God. God knows. I was extremely angry during your trial as I had just given birth to a beautiful baby girl last May. I am not angry anymore because it's not worth it. God tells me to forgive and live at peace with all men, and that is what I must do, even if I don't like it. God knows what happened Casey and someday, at the end of your life you will have to answer to him concerning that child He entrusted you with, the precious one you FAILED to care for and protect. If by some miracle you did not harm her yourself you were still responsible, you are, whether you lie, evade or tell the truth about what happened, nothing changes, you still failed that defenseless child, and now you must live with that.

June 15, 2012 at 12:38 am | Report abuse | Reply
  36. Devon

The funniest thing about this headline is that the big journalistic coup happened outside our presence. No audio. No video. Piers could have talked to Gumby. Yes, listening to the account of someone else's phone call sure is fascinating. Glad Casey broke her silence to tell us she's not fat. What a vapid, vain, awful woman. And Piers/CNN are lowlifes for being the mouthpiece for the likes of Cheney Mason. I saw Shepard Smith's commentary on HuffPo. Hilarious. Maybe I will start watching more FOX.

June 15, 2012 at 10:08 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Cheryl

..."Piers could have talked to Gumby", OMG that is hilarious! Thanks for the humour Devon! This whole situation is so tragically absurd! To pass that "interview" off as journalism is pathetic.

June 15, 2012 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • SMH

Devon & RosCopWife spreading the Hate...what a surprise. NOT!

June 16, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  37. Noelle

Piers--I think it is disgusting that you are bringing Casey to light again! We don't want to hear anymore of her lies and bullcrap! Enough already!!!! And I really hope no money was exchanged. I feel sick to my stomache everytime I hear Casey's name. She never seems to mention Caylee or feels bad about what happened to her. It's always all about Casey. Shaking my head.......

June 15, 2012 at 11:55 am | Report abuse | Reply
  38. Paula99

Clearly piers is no mike wallace. He is not even a jerry springer. Disgusting.

June 15, 2012 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  39. Cheryl

Was on the fence about Piers so thanks for helping me decide to never watch again! Incidentally, it was apparently lost on him that the first words out of murdering Mom's mouth were....i loved my daughter.." she was my greatest accomplishment". ACCOMPLISHMENT??? Who says that about a child? You "accomplish" a university degree or winning a race. Or was she referring to getting away with her murder? Now THAT was an accomplishment. Always about Casey, still. I am beyond disgusted that CNN is giving her the time of day.

June 15, 2012 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Paula99

Wee said about the accomplishment comment. It was creepy.

June 16, 2012 at 9:14 am | Report abuse | Reply
  40. FUKC ANTHONY

June 15, 2012 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  41. Tracy in Minnesota

Casey Anthony will NEVER tell the truth. CNN, if you do interview Casey, let callers and emails be answered on the spot and have Casey sit there alone without any Lawyers, Parents, etc. sitting next to her to jump in. Casey would be brought down by the PUBLIC. We know exactly what questions need to be asked and answered.!!! THE PUBLIC WILL BREAK THIS WOMAN! Casey murdered her daughter and forgot about her!

June 15, 2012 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  42. SHR

Loved HaHa's comment. Also, heard the ratings were up during the week you had guest hosts!! So, was this your attempt to get your own ratings!! A dismal FAILURE!! She does not speak or take phone calls and you act like this was such a coup for you...she was a liar as we all saw last year during the trial, so for all your "surprise" at her answers to you...She says she did not kill her daughter and that she is not a party girl...and you BELIEVED her!!
    You expect us to take YOU seriously now? Go back to England!!

June 16, 2012 at 12:37 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • JADY

HATE TO TELL YOU HE IS NOT WELCOME BACK IN ENGLAND, HE IS A CROOK BESIDES BEING AWFUL @ HIS JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

June 16, 2012 at 12:42 am | Report abuse | Reply
  43. TTB

Piers Morgan: What ever happened to integrity? What ever happened to doing the right thing? You, my friend, are a sorry excuse for a "journalist". What a pathetic little show, with a pathetic little host. Since when did a 10 minute phone call, that is not allowed to air, with a sorry piece of trash become news? Are you, Anthony, and Mason that daft to think that anyone in their right mind would believe a word that comes out of her mouth? Honestly, it's a complete joke. Per her own words "God, I am such a good liar." That she is, that she is. As far as CNN is concerned, I deleted your channel from my television. I will never watch it again, nor will anyone else in my home. Keep the Anthony crap coming and CNN will tank.

June 17, 2012 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  44. peaches

Casey Anthony and her only current standing attorney Mason, as well as her entourouge believe that the all the world wants to hear Casey's story. "She will tell her story in do time". We, the public has been talked to, by her talking heads, that Casey will tell her story, and that it is such a golden egg that will be gracing the public with her "story".
    Hey Casey Anthony camp, the public is not interested in Casey's dairy or story she has to tell. Sorry to dissappoint you.
    Mason, lesson #1, public has an interest in the case, Caylee's murder and the story of a mother being negligient, and possibly murdering her daughter is the catch. Casey is not the catch, so sorry to burst your bubble. Caylees murder is the clentcher and justice for her. I am doing you a favor and telling you that any BOOK penned by Casey will flop like a bad movie on a C screen. Casey camp needs to differentiate between the public's want to to know about the case, is ALL about ie JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE rather than all about Casey. I believe the public is so done with Casey. There clearly is no interest in her. Perhaps maybe hatred still exists for her. Does hatred sell books? Stop trying to market Casey, her pitiful and most makebelieve story into some Hollywood mega star. Mason and Casey you have crossed all lines here....and the public is much more intelligent than you think. Casey needs to go away, keep fading away, and Casey, may you deal with what has happened to your daughter. No dairy or book you write will ever erse what you have done, and to promote "Casey will tell her story in her own time" like you are hanging a carrot out to the public, you are wrong.....WE DON"T CARE!!! Shame on Peirs for even hosting such a debacle. Give us Caylee back. Please quit burping up Casey, th bad hamburger. Wink wink. Just good advice Mason. You better run.

June 20, 2012 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  45. kei22

Could not believe Piers would give Casey or her sleaze ball lawyer any credibility--wow

July 3, 2012 at 9:43 am | Report abuse | Reply
  46. CRA

Good bye piers, Good bye CNN! Sickening on every level. Wish c. Mason and j. Baez would shut their pie holes, no one cares about their lies.

July 4, 2012 at 8:30 am | Report abuse | Reply
  47. Teen Talk

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My website discusses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the way!

March 19, 2013 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  48. Kristel Cuevas

Some truly superb info , Gladiolus I discovered this. "To be conscious that we are perceiving or thinking is to be conscious of our own existence." by Aristotle.

March 6, 2021 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse | Reply