READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For June 21, 2012 – Middle schoolers bully bus monitor, 68, with stream of profanity, jeers, George Zimmerman says Trayvon Martin threatened his life and DA considers battery charge against Justin Bieber...
• Middle schoolers bully bus monitor, 68, with stream of profanity, jeers: "Students taunted Karen Klein, 68, with a stream of profanity, insults, jeers and physical ridicule. Some boys demand to know her address, saying they want to come to her house to perform sexual acts and steal from her."
• George Zimmerman says Trayvon Martin threatened his life: "In an initial interview with police just after the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman described a life-and-death struggle that began when the youth 'jumped out from the bushes.'"
• Eric Holder contempt vote could come next week: "The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee recommended Wednesday that Attorney General Eric Holder be cited for contempt of Congress for failing to turn over documents relating to the botched Fast and Furious weapons sting operation. The committee measure now goes to the full House for consideration."
• Worsening wealth inequality by race: "The gap between the races widened considerably during the recent economic downturn, which whites weathered better than blacks, Hispanics and Asians."
• DA considers battery charge against Justin Bieber: "Los Angeles prosecutors are reviewing Justin Bieber's alleged fight with a photographer last month to decide if the pop star will be charged, a spokeswoman in the prosecutor's office said Wednesday."