Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

"Piers Morgan Tonight" is on Instagram!
August 20th, 2012

"Piers Morgan Tonight" is on Instagram!

Few television personalities have the type of unbridled access to global newsmakers and star-studded celebrities as Piers Morgan. And now, you can see the photos to prove it.

This evening, we are proud to announce the official launch of the "Piers Morgan Tonight" Instagram account, your home for all things Piers Morgan, and "Piers Morgan Tonight."

From London to Los Angeles, from the Conventions to the Control Room, you can come along for the ride, as the "Piers Morgan Tonight" team posts pics and Instagram helps us share in that experience.
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
» Follow "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Instagram

Post by:
Filed under: Announcements
  1. Dan

Pierce, Finally You have made it to truth in journalism. The empty chair at the beginning of tonights show is the statement of the year. The empty chair is what the American people are getting from both the Democrats and the Republicans. I said to my brother look he is interviewing the best brain in Washington.

August 20, 2012 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Rick

I have enjoyed your show from the beginning, but you lost me tonight Piers. I loved the empty chair and the twerp comment. But tonight you joined the rest of American media that puts political viewpoint first. You jumped on the band wagon and pounded an entire segment of republicans that agrees whole heartedly with you regarding what he said. Most think it was uneducated and stupid, regardless of party. But, to you, it was an opportunity to cast all republicans as the same, that was unmistakable. And Piers, it’s just another form of hating.

You offended me tonight and I am an independent, dissatisfied, feeling there is no one to vote for worthwhile. I’m truly searching for a little common decency in our political candidates but one really has top look hard to find it. Seems I can't find it on TV anymore either. I hate Fox, detest MSNBC and now CCN has joined the list with your show tonight. I’m sick and tired of republican haters; I’m sick and tired of democrat haters. You blew it tonight.
    Bye Piers.

August 20, 2012 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Jeff

I have listened to your interviews, stories for a long time now on your program.
    Now, it's time to stop. You have gone too far. Go back to London with your God Damn Queen.
    You talked about letting females in the Augusta Gold Course Club / The Masters.
    Females have no place in that Club.

August 20, 2012 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Rick

Jeff, I thought Piers was out of line, but you are as insulting and as offending as the fool from Missouri. Piers has the high ground here, why do you think Augusta did it? Obviously, you have never experienced the love of a daughter.

August 20, 2012 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Ron

Piers calling someone "gutless" sounds a little like a "gutless" bully hiding behind the camera to me.

August 21, 2012 at 12:26 am | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Griff.

Instagram??? Every Grandchild has an InstaGram. Bu trying to find the right spot to jump in, on your next piece
    is one hell of a lot more difficult."

August 21, 2012 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Mary James

Piers Morgan – You are becoming a very boring reporter. You are very biased when you should be neutral in your reporting. If you think that Obama has been a good president you are missing a link. I will agree that the empty chair was the most interesting part of your show last night.

August 21, 2012 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Griff.

"I am also a christian in your world! But in reality I am none-religious, so you work it out, Pierce. I am also none-royalist, and have none belief in English-Historians. I was born Free! "Uhuru' in Swahili, and so you have to win me over to your side, I bend for noone!"

August 21, 2012 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Griff.

"Pierce??? I believe that was Frank Sinatra!!!

August 21, 2012 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Griff.

"It's hard to get a Dick between a rock and a hardplace, unless you get real, and stop talking about fantacy.
    But in this case CNN never stopped fantacying about their idiot who was elected in 2009."

August 21, 2012 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. NOBAMA2012

A provision of ObamaCare is set to punish roughly two-thirds of U.S. hospitals evaluated by Medicare starting this fall over high readmission rates, according to an analysis by Kaiser Health News.

Starting in October, Medicare will reduce reimbursements to hospitals with high 30-day readmission rates - which refers to patients who return within a month - by as much as 1 percent. The maximum penalty increases to 2 percent the following year and 3 percent in 2014.

Why isn't MSDNC not reporting this!

obamacare is throwing the seniors and middle class under the bus!

obama wants seniors to die!

August 23, 2012 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  11. FEDUPWITHLIBERALS

There is no recovery. Dont let the numbers fool you... they have been cooked for a long time now. Obama has wrecked the economy and added over 5 trillion to the deficit with nothing to show for it. In the first two years he could have passed any bill he wanted but didnt even think about jobs. His "laser like" focus was on the golf course and lavish vacations while Americans lost their jobs. He is the biggest clown to ever sit in the Presidency... and he is done come November. I just hope there is something left to recover.

August 23, 2012 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  12. Gerry Nel

Piers, your sanctimonious, high minded and moralistic condemnation without physical evidence of Lance Armstrong as a cheat rings very hollow coming from a man implicated in the phone hacking scandal in London whilst you were Editor of one of the Tabloids charged. Go and look in the mirror and compare what you've done for charitable causes vs LA.

August 26, 2012 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  13. Kathleen

Wolf Blitzer has corrected the FACT CHECKER information – GM closed in 2009 not in Bush's administration but Piers keeps using the WRONG information in his interviews.

August 30, 2012 at 12:41 am | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Judy O'Donnell

In your conversation with Wolf Blitzer this evening, he made the comment that President Bush inherited a strong economy from President Clinton, however, he neglected to mention that nine months into President Bush's term, the 9-11 attack had the effect of decimating several parts of the U.S. economy ! The effects of that event, were catastrophic to several areas of the U. S. economy. So the comparison was not comparing "apples to apples" as Wolf Blitzer mentioned.

September 5, 2012 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  15. Rizpah Steward

Sorry, I didn't see my comment here, so I thought I had to put it under the logged in account. (ilittlepebble)

September 5, 2012 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  16. James

I've always voted GOP but my cheicos are 'limited' this time around. I'll support John Edwards if they can't come up with anyone worth voting for. I was really surprised how well he did. I'm sorry, Hillary. If you'd have left him, I'd consider supporting you.. But if you'll put up with a cheating spouse, what else will you put up with?

September 10, 2012 at 2:05 am | Report abuse | Reply
  17. Gabriel H

The issue/question is not gun control. The answer is weapon safety and emergency procedures training such as firstaid/cpr, immediate contact info etc... I am all for our second amendment, but guns in the non trained will kill, letz stop kidding yourselfs. Who here served in the military? Thank you I did. Safety first, personal responsibility always, and if the minors you are responsible for miss use your weapon, YOU and your minor are responsible, no excuses and no loopholes. Want to buy a gun? Fantastic! First, take a serious first aid/cpr course(8 hours), 2nd, a general weapon safety course as thorough as the army and marines, 3rd, show, verify and certify how such weapon (s) are to be stored and secured. 4th, WHO in the family will be permitted access to the weapons? All those permitted are to take steps 1 through 2 and 5th step. 5th, before receiving weapon you and those in the permitted list will arrive at a designated site where yall will learn how to take apart the weapon, inspect it, clean it, put it together perform a functions check, shoot weapon at the site's range. Yay! Now you can take your weapon home! I am so proud of you, neighboor, because now I can sleep like a baby tonight because you are a responsible gun owner and I will enjoy your company. This procedure works, it will definitely makes us safer all around.

January 15, 2013 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  18. Gertrud Goethe

Thanks again for the blog post.Really thank you! Will read on…

December 7, 2020 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  19. detectives privados formentera

detectives en antequera

December 12, 2020 at 1:16 am | Report abuse | Reply
  20. Shirley Trupia

I the efforts you have put in this, appreciate it for all the great posts .

December 20, 2020 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  21. Amada Shan

you have a great blog here! do you need to cook some invite posts on my small blog?

December 20, 2020 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  22. earn passive income fast

Earn 100 commissions of up to 900+ dollars DAILY. 90 Second Set Up – Beta Tested Proven 24-7 AUTOPILOT Income – 100 New Income System Never Before Seen. More details: https://bit.ly/2YfQFcC

December 26, 2020 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  23. Gale Lettre

I was just searching for this information for some time. After six hours of continuous Googleing, finally I got it in your web site. I wonder what's the lack of Google strategy that do not rank this kind of informative sites in top of the list. Usually the top web sites are full of garbage.

January 10, 2021 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  24. Annett Coloma

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I’m looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. appreciate it

January 12, 2021 at 1:44 am | Report abuse | Reply
  25. Sherice Shimshak

Do you want get more social network traffic, likes, and retweets? SMM Supreme uses his own panel system to generate social media traffic to any website. Best Quality-Price Ratio on the market with 714928 orders until now. – Facebook Fan Page Likes: $4.50/1000 – Instagram Followers: $0.78/1000 – Youtube Views: $1.62/1000 – Twitter followers: $2.10/1000 – Paypal Deposit – Payeer Deposit – Automatic order processing – 30 minutes to send to customers

January 26, 2021 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  26. Dwight Expose

January 28, 2021 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  27. Dionna Villeda

I believe you have observed some very interesting details , regards for the post.

January 28, 2021 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply