READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For September 11, 2012 – World Trade Center returns to New York skyline, Romney hits harder in face of Obama bounce and Jerry 'The King' Lawler collapses at WWE ringside...
• World Trade Center returns to New York skyline: "Eleven years after terrorist attacks destroyed New York's World Trade Center, the replacement towers are finally taking shape and attracting new tenants. The most prominent - the tower known as 1 WTC – is scheduled for completion in 2014, with 90 floors and 3 million square feet."
• Romney hits harder in face of Obama bounce: "Mitt Romney strengthened his attacks on President Barack Obama on Monday in the face of a new CNN/ORC International poll that indicated the Republican challenger in November is losing ground after last week's Democratic National Convention."
• Al Qaeda leader's brother offers peace plan: "The brother of al Qaeda leader Ayman al Zawahiri is proposing to mediate a peace deal between the West and Islamists."
• The iPhone 5 is coming: "Industry analysts are already predicting that Apple's iPhone 5, widely expected to be unveiled on Wednesday, will be the best-selling smartphone of all time."
• Jerry 'The King' Lawler collapses at WWE ringside: "World Wrestling Entertainment announcer Jerry "The King" Lawler, a larger-than-life figure even within the flamboyant world of professional wrestling, suffered a heart attack and collapsed during a during a show Monday night."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter