READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For September 17, 2012 – Afghan protest over anti-Islam film turns into melee, Obama hits China with trade complaint and Disney to serve beer, wine inside Magic Kingdom...
• Afghan protest over anti-Islam film turns into melee: "Demonstrators in Afghanistan attacked police officers along a road leading to the U.S. Embassy in Kabul as tensions remained high Monday in the Muslim world over a movie trailer that mocks the Prophet Mohammed."
• Obama hits China with trade complaint: "The Obama administration will file a complaint Monday with the World Trade Organization, alleging that China has illegally subsidized automotive exports and undercut American suppliers."
• Chicago teachers strike enters 2nd week; mayor takes fight to court: "Chicago school kids won't be back in class until at least Wednesday after teachers union representatives decided not to end a week-long walkout - despite a tentative contract deal reached by union leaders and school officials."
• Protests mark Occupy Wall Street's 1-year anniversary: "It's been one year since Occupy Wall Street began, when hundreds of protesters descended on the nation's financial center and kicked off a nationwide social movement. Organizers are marking Monday's anniversary, dubbed 'S17,' with scores of events and demonstrations."
• Disney to serve beer, wine inside Magic Kingdom: "Disney has announced that for the first time ever, alcohol will be served inside the theme park, according to HLN affiliate News 13 in Orlando."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter