READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For September 25, 2012 – President Barack Obama to tell U.N. 'time is not unlimited' on Iran, Libya's army evicts unauthorized militias and Chris Brown fails drug test...
• 'Time is not unlimited' on Iran, Obama to tell U.N.: "The United States will 'do what we must' to prevent Iran from developing a nuclear weapon, President Barack Obama is expected to tell the United Nations General Assembly Tuesday in a speech that will also touch heavily on the death of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens in Libya."
• Libya's army evicts unauthorized militias: "A newly formed unit of the Libyan Army has carried out nonviolent raids on rogue militia positions in and around Tripoli as part of a government ultimatum issued over the weekend."
• Mitt Romney on battleground stump jabs Obama on foreign policy: "Foreign policy drove the presidential campaign on Monday with Mitt Romney jabbing Barack Obama on overseas tensions ahead of the president's speech to the United Nations."
• Home prices rebound: "According to the closely watched S&P/Case-Shiller national home price index, which covers more than 80% of the housing market in the United States, the typical home price in July rose 1.6% compared to the previous month.
• Chris Brown fails drug test, faces probation hearing in November: "Singer Chris Brown tested positive for marijuana use and will have a probation violation hearing on Novermber 1, a judge ordered Monday."